Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa (39527 Views)

#AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures / It's past mid-day, Yet No Single Voter In Apc's 'Andy Ubah' Ward / Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by HonNL: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Professor Charles Soludo, candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) for the November 6, 2021, governorship election on Monday slammed Senator Emmanuel Andy Uba, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Soludo claimed that Uba, who was a close confidant of the then President, Olusegun Obasanjo, was a domestic staff in the Aso Villa, cleaning the former President’s shoes.

The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) made the comments while speaking on his relationship with Uba during the Anambra governorship election debate organised by Arise TV.

He said, “I know Andy was a Masseur in the U.S.

“He was a domestic staff in the Villa, who cleans the President’s shoes.

“If throwing up my name gives Andy Uba a CV, then I will concede that to him.”

Soludo also said that Uba begged him to join the APC.

Meanwhile, the Anambra Governorship election is scheduled to hold on November 6.

Amid the current bloodletting in the state, the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno had promised that security agencies would ensure the safety of residents.

Daily Post

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Davash222(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Fairandlovely(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
undecided all dis agbalagbas no even get epitome of shame at all

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Davash222(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fairandlovely:
undecided all dis agbalagbas no even get epitome of shame at all
Politicking and Shame are two parallel lines that can never meet.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo is ranting like a mad dog without foresight.

Who goes about attacking others instead of telling us how to solve the hoards of problems facing ndi anambra.

Let it be known that been a professor is not a sign of good Governance afterall we have many states with professors and PhD's as Governors but the people are evening crying for a school cert to come and rule.

All these are academic titles not management or leadership.

University vice chancellors are professors but students keep crying all the time over excessive burden.

Been a professor is not a guarantee to good governance afterall all American president, British prime ministers, french. President, etc are not professors but they have something to deliver.

His actions clearly shows he is coming to do nothing..

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Moferere: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Election is not about throwing tantrums or speaking big big grammar the way soludo exihibited on Arise TV today. Na who get inec and police.

Soludo will learn this on Saturday, quote me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Maxymilliano(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is this a DEBATE?

Even secondary school debate dey more constructive compared to weytin governorship aspirants dey spew on themselves.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by BlackXabbath(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
They should keep on washing their dirty linen in the open...

Politics; the same game, different players.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is this a DEBATE?

Even secondary school debate dey more constructive compared to weytin governorship aspirants dey spew on themselves.

Soludo has shown he has nothing to offer.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by BigSarah(f): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
embarassed Soludo are you kidding me, lol Andy UBA has succeeded..
His main goal in that debate was to make soludo appear empty...
And all these market argument reply Soludo gave means Andy succeeded...

Soludo is disappointing, seems ozigbo is more composed sef.

No reasonable soundbite from the debate...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by flexlatifa: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
For this country, people wey dem head correct no
pass 10.

NA ME AND 9 OTHER PEOPLE.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by abobote: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Uppercut, give Andy Uba some respect, he waded a lot of influence in Obassanjo's government. I remembered what he did to Ngige, I also remembered him as a big boy going out with the presidential jet, at a time sultan of sokoto and some influential people from the north visited Obassanjo, prompting the visitors that were supposed to be dropped with the presidential jet, to use commercial airline (ADC) which eventually crashed. Andy Uba is a very strong politician, even though I'm not a fan, underrate him at your own perils

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by BlackyOne: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
If it pays well what is shoe that I cannot be cleaning at least 7 times a day... I am not begging for free money, I want to work, earn, save, invest, help others and live, is that too much to ask!!?? embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Please request for my CV; Engineering, Technician, Facility, project supervising, inspection, maintenance, technology, Maritime and Marine related, operations etc, willing to learn and a fast learner, young, fit and energetic, dictated, attention to detail etc

layemi91@gmail.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
see finishing.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by abobote: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Upper cut

6 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Lemmy123(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
That's some real nyashhh opening there... More nyashhh to be opened in the next few days before this election... Stay tuned

In other news, let me be your writer

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Skillsnigeria: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by JosephXavier: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm a supporter of Prof Soludo in the upcoming Anambra governorship election but I'm so disappointed with the way he went about the debate

He wasn't so constructive and narrative as much as some one of his calibre is expected to be

Why throwing shades like a woman?

Nobody has ever impressed me more in a political debate than Mr Peter Obi

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Soludo is ranting like a mad dog without foresight.

Who goes about attacking others instead telling us how to solve the hoards of problems facing ndi anambra.

Let it be known that been a professor is not a sign of good Governance afterall we have many states with professors and PhD's as Governors but the people are evening crying for a school cert to come and rule.

All these are academic titles not management or leadership.

University vice chancellors are professors but students keep crying all the time over excessive burden.

Been a professor is not a guarantee to good governance afterall all American president, British prime ministers, french. President, etc are not professors but they have something to deliver.

His actions clearly shows he is coming to do nothing..
A certificate forger like Andy Uba is not a sign of good governance too.Jonathan with PHD is far better than Buhari with Nepa bill.Anambra prefer Prof Soludo to a waec forger as Governor.Thanks

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by sofiscatedmoron: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
All these polithifians
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Raph82(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmmmn, dirty politics. Do you guys really need exchange of dirty words to prove your points? This is becoming a dirty game and childish. What you guys are doing right now is showing your weaknesses to the people who will decide your fates. I stand to be corrected, these two aspirants lack the real qualities expected of a governor-to-be. This is red flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by alizma: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wonderful manifestos
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
G
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by ExtremeDot: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na wa.

So this is a debate?
Why am I even surprise? At the end, they are all after their very own pockets and not for the good of the common Anambra dwellers.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by ppogba: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Even though all these brick bats are un necessary, it is part of the game.

If you do not want your dirty panties outside, do no go for debate.

Obasanjo refused severally in 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Thieves don dey fight each other

End time is here grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Yankiss(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Campaigns should be issues based. Not this trivial mudslinging. If Andy Ubah and Chukwuma Soludo have nothing for Anambrarians they should be plain and go to settle scores outside the public domain. Enough. Very childish. Typical of southerners. You cannot see northerners doing this to one another.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by HEAVEN4444: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy these guys going hard in the paint
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by bigdammyj: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Banona: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Finish him
#SmackDown

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.