Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home (41488 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by queenitee(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Her entire conduct on this show is shameful.
She's not the first married person to get on the show, she's the first married woman to get there.

She now entered and conducted herself worse than the single ladies there. Even Saskay was appalled that Tega was encouraging them to bathe with the guys cause she does it.

Tueh.
I mean!!!! Has she no respect for herself and her body with or without a husband?
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by queenitee(f): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
pocohantas:
A virtuous husband I stan!

Boma is the sideguy and it will be very foolish of him to throw away his marriage for Boma. Side-guys come and go.

Fight for your marriage, Sir.

God hates divorce!

I restan!
Ah? Really? This is just so wonderful, very wonderful.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by torqque7(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

What message exactly are you even trying to pass here woman ? If it wasn't easy for her to forgive her husband,why didn't she divorce him then ? With the trash you spewed here,I won't be surprised if you're over 40 years and still remain single or you're a miserable divorcee who can best be described as a damaged community object !

What is even wrong with some of you frustrated old feminists ? You honestly think it's cool for a married woman to display such level of moral decadence on the TV simply because her husband once cheated on her,right ? Like a tit for tat kind of revenge,right ? You're sick !

Isn't it for the same reason as above,senseless feminism, that Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow our young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for old oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness ? Infidelity should never be used as a revenge tool,woman ! If the sleazy,dirty hoe is truly tired of her husband or her marriage, she can seek a legal separation from the husband instead of engaging in a show of shame on a national TV !

Stop defending rubbish please !

I wish i could like ur comment 1mill times..u deserve a cold drink of ur choice. There is a saying a leopard can never change its spots same way a hoe will always be a hoe..and ofcourse her types will try to support her.

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by atiku07(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Businesslist:
BBNaija: I cheated on her in our matrimonial home – Tega’s husband makes shocking revelation

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/bbnaija-i-cheated-on-her-in-our-matrimonial-home-tegas-husband-makes-shocking-revelation/

won ti get paddy yi
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Gfskw: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Boma is the sideguy and it will be very foolish of him to throw away his marriage for Boma. Side-guys come and go.

God hates divorce!

I restan!

Lol. If there were a way to pin this...
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by BRATISLAVA: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
VULCAN:
Sigh. You're so predictable.

I find it fascinating that most women regardless of their intellectual endowments are hopeless at being objective about Relationship matters.

Yes, in many cases the Male is majorly at fault but even when it is so glaring that the Female has done wickedly, other women will rise to her support.

Part of the reason why married men in the US are suffering so much is due to the preponderance of female judges in the family court system. Regardless of their years of mental engagement, the Man is automatically at fault as far as they are concerned. You share the same trait.

I repeat Most women are incapable of Critical Thinking when relationship issues are on the table.

It's obvious that you equate the grevious wrong he did to her in private to the devastating wrong she is doing in public to herself , her biological family, her gender and her child is an example of my last statement.

She has shown who she really is and the likelihood that she has been cheating on her husband pre BBN is very high

This man has been begging her perhaps for years so is she God? When she asks for forgiveness should God treat her like she has treated her husband?

Mocking him and by extension men as you have done here makes no difference to the reality she will face when she gets out of the house.

And you will not be able to do a thing to make life easier for her then.

Emotional post from emotional man.

The husband said he cheated on her first.

What other critical thinking do you want except that he must divorce her while she sweeps his own cheating under the carpet?

He's facing his own reality for cheating while you're here trying to make a case against her for him. Like all the other male commenters.

Typical male response.

1 Like

Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Yoighaman(m): 2:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Gosh! I always thought this level of foolishness displayed by this husband was a myth; now I know better.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Yoighaman(m): 2:06am On Sep 02, 2021
To all those supporting this Tega for the shameful act, when you have a son and his wife does this to him, especially in public, on national TV for that matter. Please pat your whorish daughter-in-law in the back, tell her "well done" and ask your promiscuous son to take her back. Shameless thing.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Yoighaman(m): 2:13am On Sep 02, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

What message exactly are you even trying to pass here woman ? If it wasn't easy for her to forgive her husband,why didn't she divorce him then ? With the trash you spewed here,I won't be surprised if you're over 40 years and still remain single or you're a miserable divorcee who can best be described as a damaged community object !

What is even wrong with some of you frustrated old feminists ? You honestly think it's cool for a married woman to display such level of moral decadence on the TV simply because her husband once cheated on her,right ? Like a tit for tat kind of revenge,right ? You're sick !

Isn't it for the same reason as above,senseless feminism, that Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow our young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for old oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness ? Infidelity should never be used as a revenge tool,woman ! If the sleazy,dirty hoe is truly tired of her husband or her marriage, she can seek a legal separation from the husband instead of engaging in a show of shame on a national TV !

Stop defending rubbish please !

kiss
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You cheated on her on your matrimonial bed and she cheated on you on National TV.
He cheated on her and obviously he was remorseful and apparently apologized to her but the slutty smelly pussy woman still went ahead to disgrace herself on National TV.

She didn't do that to spite her husband but she did it because she was also probably cheating without the husband's knowledge.
It wouldn't be easy for a married person who is not wayward to get intimate with someone they barely know within weeks on National TV.

It is a sign that she has been a wayward woman and I think the husband is not getting it.
He still feels the guilt of cheating on her but he is gradually turning himself into a simpleton all in the name of guilt.
The slutty thing has made it clear that she doesn't care if her marriage ends after the show yet the husband is displaying his hopelessness still forming "I love my wife I love my wife".
Does he have friends and family they better talk sense into him.
This thing dey pain me like say I know the guy personally.

Maybe he is hoping that the harlot will win the show and he will get some money from her if he acts like a simpleton like he does now.

The husband is dying in pretence.
Their marriage isn't working even if they forgive each other they can't forget, it is better for them to go their separate ways.

How will he feel if he remembers how his wife got intimate with another man on National TV.

No matter who is involved cheating is bad but this woman is obviously a coded olosho and the husband is oblivious of that

Boma was even saying that her pussy smells like catfish.
Shame shame
Boss...lols grin
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by toscolee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
pocohantas:

God hates divorce!

I restan!

But you keep saying you are not overtly religious.
This one you are quoting Bible now.
U don change?
Abi na only when woman dey use man head u dey become religious?
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by jrobbins: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

How many marriages in Nigeria are “the same”? They will be fine. TTT’s wife is still there suffering with him. Her husband would be very foolish to divorce over this. Marriage is about endurance and forgiveness. smiley

I know your type
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by Seemeeoon: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2021
We have heard u Mr man.
But that doesn't give her permission to go and be having sex in a life show... A married woman for God sake.
Re: Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home by adetayoonas(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Businesslist:
BBNaija: I cheated on her in our matrimonial home – Tega’s husband makes shocking revelation

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/bbnaija-i-cheated-on-her-in-our-matrimonial-home-tegas-husband-makes-shocking-revelation/

On point

Seems the husband is a Simp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.