Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr (635 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional On Excellence By Pastor Lawr / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL
Wednesday, 1 September 2021
By #NkemNdubuisi

OUR FOCUS: Learn to manage your mind

OUR TEXT:"⁸ So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always." (TPT Phil 4:8 )

God gave every human the ability to manage His or Her mind. As Believers, We must know and keep in our consciousness, that we are not our minds. We can learn, relearn, program, reprogram our mind. When we refuse to program our mind ourselves, the system, our environment, Religion, customs and other awaken minds will help us programme it for their individual gain or purpose. "² Some of the Jews refused to believe, and they began to poison the minds of the non-Jews to discredit the believers." (TPT Acts 14:2)

Every enlighten mind is on a mission and because an individual is enlightened does not mean its mission is good or will profit humanity. Every one that is awaken has a purpose for living and has made a choice on how they will live their life. Not making your choice on how to live your life will make you a slave when Jesus has Redeemed you and given you the liberty to fulfil your purpose on Earth. "²³ Since a great price was paid for your redemption, stop having the mind-set of a slave." (TPT 1Cor 7:23)"²³ You were bought with a price; do not become slaves of human masters." (NRSV 1Cor 7:23).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, don't be absorbed by the Word system. Without learning to manage your mind, it will be almost impossible not to be absorbed. The mind that is not set on a course can't be managed. Set your mind on a course. Live your life with a Mind that's set on the truth and this will greatly increase your speed in life. "³¹ We are to live as those who live in the world system but are not absorbed by it, for the world as we know it is quickly passing away." (TPT 1Cor 7:31). We will study more on this line this month. Welcome to September. Our Focus for this Month is MIND MANAGEMENT FOR SPEED. You are a Success, Favoured and Prosperous this month in Jesus Name! #Amen. Happy New Month!

PRAYER:
Father, Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit please help me to manage my mind for increased productivity and speed of accomplishment in Jesus Name! #Amen.

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. My thought is kept continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. I'm who God says I am and I have what God says is mine. My mind is set on the right course by The Word. I'm Success in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#ReigningthroughAbundanceofGrace
#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#TodaywithJesusDevotional #Jesus
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus please contact us.

We celebrate You!
You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" blessed, inspired or lifted your spirit, please share with Friends. Thank you!

When you are led to encourage our ministry, Kindly contact us. Thank you!

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Thursday, 2 September 2021
By #NkemNdubuisi

OUR FOCUS: Do not let your heart be troubled

OUR TEXT: "¹ "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me." (NRSV Jn 14:1)

Jesus never told His disciples to do things that are impossible. Listen to Him.. "³⁰ For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."" (NRSV Mt 11:30). Why did He say His yoke is easy and His burden is light? Because He want us to take his yoke. "²⁹ Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (NRSV Mt 11:29). The secret of not letting our heart to be troubled and finding rest is taking Jesus' yoke upon us and learning from Him. Taking His yoke is living like Him. Learning from Him is doing things the way he does things. If we desire rest for our souls we have to take Jesus' yoke and learn from Him.

From our text, Jesus told His disciples they should not let their heart be troubled. He added.. "since they believed in God, they should also believe in Him" (Jesus). As Believers we have a responsibility not to let our heart be troubled by minding what we choose to believe. Everyday we are exposed to materials that is discerned to trouble our heart so we can take irrational decisions in unbelief. Beloved, believe in Jesus! If you truly believe in Jesus, you will take authority over the situation in His Name, speaking forth what your desire and be rest assured all is well in Him. "⁶ Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
⁷ And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (NRSV Phil 4:6-7)(see Mark 11:23-24)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, don't worry or surrender to fear. The best way not to worry is to believe The Word of God(Holy Bible) and renew our mind with The Word. The best way not to surrender to fear is to pray and believe your prayer was heard. Keep making your request known to God with a heart full of gratitude and with thanksgiving. Jesus meant it when He said... "¹⁸ "I promise that I will never leave you helpless or abandon you as orphans - I will come back to you!" (TPT Jn 14:18). "⁵ ....., "I will never leave you alone, never! And I will not loosen my grip on your life!"" (TPT Heb 13:5). Believe Jesus and don't let your heart be troubled! You will come out stronger and better in Jesus Name! #Amen Receive strength now to overcome every obstacle on your path of Glory in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father, thank you for your Word. I receive strength and ability to over ever obstacle on my path of Glory in Jesus Name! #Amen.

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I'm full of the love of God. I keep my heart in His Love and Peace. The Lord opens before me pathways to God's pleasure and leads me along in his footsteps of Righteousness. I bring honour to His Name. The Lord is my best friend and shepherd, I always have more than enough. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#MindManagementForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" blessed, inspired or lifted your spirit, please share with Friends. Thank you!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Monday, 6 September 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Guide your thoughts with the Word

OUR TEXT: "²³ Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life." (NKJV Pr 4:23)

The state of our heart influences our preference. What we feel is right will determine our choice in life. The heart/mind that's not kept by the Word of God, will jump on every issue presented to it and make its choice based on instinct. Instincts can not always be trusted(see 2 Pet 2:12 NLT, Jude 1:10,19 NLT). We feel something is right doesn't make it right. Sanity is lost gradually when we allow our instinct to rule over our conscience and spirit. Our conscience and spirit is strengthened when we meditate on the Word of God and our instinct is strengthened when we meditate on self(popularly called silencing the mind). This should be avoided by Christians. When we succeed to silent the mind, we have succeeded in silencing our soul, our spirit, our conscience and we have opened the gates to our inner being. Even breathing unconsciously will be difficult sometimes because we are reprogramming our soul.

Our mind and soul is like a computer program that can be hacked/tweaked. The Divine code of The mind/soul can be manipulated by technology, drugs, meditation and through copulation. Have you wondered what happen in the days of Noah? Why they were not redeemable and all mankind has to be destroyed, Except Noah and family?(see Gen. 6:2-7)The enemy of mankind succeeded in tampering with the divine code(DNA) of mankind through copulation. Jesus said.. "²⁶ And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:" (NKJV Lu 17:26). In the days of Noah it was done by copulation now its been done by technology. I think I should stop here.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, The Word of God has the ability to reprogram the mind to it's Original Code and keep the code intact. "¹² For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (NKJV Heb 4:12). We all have a responsibility to keep our mind with all diligence. Teach the mind how to respond to things by repetitive behaviour. Do right things again and again and the mind will learn how to do it without your consciousness. Read the word of God daily. Don't sleep each day without reading the book of proverbs. Your mind is your responsibility! Keep her with all Diligence! Your week is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Thank you Father for your Word. Holy Spirit please help me to keep my mind in God's Word with all diligence in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. My mind is kept continually fixed on the Word of God. The thought and intent of my heart is judged by the Word of God daily. I take the right decision by the guidance of the Word of God. I'm diligent in my work. I do right by default and prospers abundantly by God's Grace and Mercy. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Tuesday, 7 September 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Renewing the mind with the Love of the Father.

OUR TEXT: "¹⁵ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." (KJV+ 1Jn 2:15)

Once we understand the love of the Father, it changes everything about us. The reason anyone is loving the world is because they don't have the love of the father in them. This is not love for the father but love of the father. Having the love of the father is deep understanding and consciousness of the fathers love for you. This awareness and consciousness of the love of God the Father and the Son for us, have the ability to make us live a selfless life and not love the world. "¹⁴ For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died;" (NKJV 2Co 5:14)

Our obedience to the word of God, shows how much the love of God is perfected in our heart. "⁵ But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him." (NKJV 1Jo 2:5). This verse is referring to how much we have perfected our love for God, but how God's love for us have been perfected in our heart. How convinced are you about the love of Christ for you? How much do you think the love of Christ has done for your Redemption? How much do you think the love of Christ can tolerate from you? How much do you think you have be forgiven in Christ? This was Apostle Paul's conviction.. "³⁸ For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
³⁹ nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (NKJV Ro 8:38-39). How persuaded are you?

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you have a responsibility not to love the world by filling your heart and mind with the love of the Father. Our mind renewal starts when we begin to understand the love of the Father for us. Listen to musics and read verses in the Bible that talks about the love of God for you. When this awareness is perfected with a consciousness of the fathers love in your heart, it reflects in our thoughts, behaviour, attitudes and results in life. The Love of God is for whosoever that believes in Christ Jesus. The Love of the Father is for everyone that believes in His son(Jesus). When this love is perfected in our hearts it renews our mind and transforms our personality. You are greatly loved and totally forgiven in Christ Jesus. In Christ Jesus, You are not a rebel but member of the Household of God. Refuse to live like a rebel, you are a child of God if you believe in Christ Jesus! Never forget! You are abundantly Blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy spirit, unveil more of God's love to me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I'm the one Jesus died for. I'm the one God loves so much. God's love for me is limitless. I don't love the world. I live my life with the consciousness of Gods love. My mind is renewed by the love of God in my heart. I'm transformed daily for a selfless life to the Glory of God. I'm Royalty! I'm a success! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Wednesday, 8 September 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Avoid these; Lust, Covetousness and Pride

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ For all that is in the world, the lust of the body, and the covetousness of the eyes, and the pride of material things; does not come from the Father, but is of the world." (LBP 1Jn 2:16)

In our walk with God, these three hindrances(Lust, Covetousness, Pride) must be avoided(see Luke 12:15, 1 pet 5:5-6, Heb. 13:5). The more we compete with others out of lust and pride, the more we lose our self in the competition. The more covetous we become, the more we lose our essence. We all can be successful in our divine calling, if we can avoid the lust of the body, the covetousness of the eyes, the pride of material things and focus on being better daily in all we do. Success is not about how much you have in your bank account or how many buildings or cars you have. Success is measured on how far you fulfil your purpose on Earth. Material blessings/wealth is for the fulfillment of purpose. Get a purpose, be sincere about it and materials will be released for its fulfilment.

Jesus warned his disciples about covetousness. Listen to our Master... "¹⁵ And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."" (NKJV Lu 12:15). Beloved, beware of every form of covetousness.
The Greek word for pride in our text is (ἀλαζονεία) which is "alazoneía" , pronounced as "al-ad-zon-i'-a" and means (arrogance; boastfulness). Every form of arrogance or boasting should be avoided if we don't want God himself to resist us. "⁶ ... Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."" (NKJV Jas 4:6b)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, the lust of the flesh, the lust or covetousness of the eyes and the pride of life or pride of material possessions is not from God. Life is not all about how much you have or kept but how much you are impacting the world positively with your material possession. Once we focus on self, we become just like the adversary. Eternal life is a gift to all that believes in Christ Jesus. So, thinking about eternity is so important as we live this life that is passing away. "¹⁷ And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." (NKJV 1Jo 2:17). Abide in God! You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me to live my life without the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I live my life to please The one that accepted me unconditionally. I spread the Gospel of Jesus with my material possessions. I feed the poor around me. My life makes God smile and brings Glory to His Name. I'm not Proud! I'm not covetous! I'm Blessed and a blessing to my World. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Thursday, 9 September 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS : The mind and Imagination

OUR TEXT: "₆ And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."(KJV+ Gen 11:6)

There is time for prayer and there is time to play out your answers in your mind. Your mind need to agree with the request before they can Manifest (see Mark 11:23). If your members(Spirit, Soul and Body) are united in peace with each other and have one language, you will change and create things at will. The force of imagination is the power of creation. God deposited this gift in all human. When God created the heavens and the Earth in Genesis, the spirit of God first moved upon the waters before God said "light be!" and there was light (see Gen 1:2-3). The Spirit of God and the Word of God had one language(no dissonance) and this is the secret for creativity. The things we see are made from the invisible realm(see Heb 11:3)

We(humans) were created by God in his likeness with the ability to create through our imaginations. The power to create and attract things in this physical realm, is in your imagination but when you use it to control others it becomes witchcraft. When you use it to want what belong to others it become covetousness. God hates witchcraft and covetousness because it takes away the freedom of choice/individuality. A mind that has been trained in the art of focus can perform miracles with inherent human abilities. Train your mind with the Word of God(Bible). Our minds has power but has no Salvation nor genuine Guidance(See Gen. 6:5). Salvation is only in Christ Jesus and true guidance is in the Word of God. Never forget!

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you can attract your job, children, wealth etc with your mind. Play the scene in your mind without lust, covetousness or pride and thank God for giving them to you. You are at advantaged, you have the Mind of Christ and the Holy Spirit dwells in you.(see 1Cor 2:16b) First, unite with your inner being consciously. Be in agreement with Jesus's words. Study the words of Jesus for yourself and abide by them. Then, begin to create with your prayer and imaginations. Whatsoever is lovely and has virtue(see Phil. 4:8 ) start imagining them as yours and see them around you. You will manifest them by the inherent Power of God and Give all the Glory to God in Jesus Name. #Amen. You are unstoppable in Christ Jesus! You are a success! You are the light of this World! Imagine, see and Manifest it! Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Father Thank you for giving me the ability to create things with my imaginations. Holy Spirit Help me use this gift for your Glory in Jesus Name. Amen

DECLARATION
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I believe in Christ death and resurrection for me. I am a child of God. My mind is filled with the Word of God. I have a focused and super creative mind of Christ Jesus. The creative power of God is in me. I imagine it, I see it, I Manifest and become it. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Friday, 10 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Use your mind for your Benefit

OUR TEXT : "⁸ Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy- meditate on these things." (NKJV Php 4:8 )

What we feed our mind matters because how enlighten our Mind is, determines our efficiency in Christ Jesus. We have a physical Brain that serves a physical purpose and a spiritual brain(mind) that serves both physical and spiritual purpose. Our mind was given to us by God to create things through our imagination and Meditation. What the mind genuinely approves, the Body and the Universe affirms. The word we keep in our heart, has the ability to influence our mind, and determine our actions. "¹¹ Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You." (NKJV Ps 119:11)

What good food does to the body, is what excellent knowledge does to mind/heart. Naturally the mind jumps like a bouncing ball at every information before it but you are instructed to..."²³ Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life." (NKJV Pr 4:23). We keep the Mind by fixing it on where we want it to be and minding the information we expose to it. Our mind captures(like a camera) whatever our eyes sees and our ear hears. so mind what you feed your mind for out of it springs(source) all the manifestation of your miracle(issues of life)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, our mind can be used for our benefit or our destruction based on what we feed it. When you read, listen to music, watch movies etc you are feeding your mind and when you are thinking consciously or unconsciously, your mind is feeding your soul and your environment from the information it has stored. The information that the soul has is what will become your reality. You see why we must be transformed by the renewing of our mind? (see Rom 12:2).So study the things that will inspire you to be better, listen to musics that will bless your soul, watch movies/programs that will lift your spirit and think/meditate on excellent/positive thoughts for your benefits because we become what we feed our mind. You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father Thank you for giving me awareness. By the Power of The Holy Spirit, my mind is fixed on God's Glory leading to abundant Fruitfulness, Success and Prosperity in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour! I study the Word of God and My mind, conforms to the truth in the Word of God. My mind is renewed by the Word of God for Fruitfulness, Efficiency, Success and Excellence in Life and Destiny. I'm what God says I am and I do what HE says I can do. I am a Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Monday, 13 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Your imaginations are real

OUR TEXT : "₇ For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: ."(KJV+ Prov 23:7a)

Our life is shaped by our consistent thoughts. The imagination of our heart is so real in spiritual realms. What we do in our mind is seen as action performed. There is a difference between seeing with our imaginations and doing things in our imagination. What we do in our mind through our imaginations is good as done. "²⁸ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (NKJV Mt 5:28). We need to store good treasures in our heart also because.. "⁴⁵ A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." (NKJV Lu 6:45)

Our thoughts speaks loud in the ears of God. Our beloved daddy hears our thoughts clearly as He hears our Prayers. "²⁰ Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us," (NKJV Eph 3:20). I'm not saying we should not take pray seriously but trying to make us see the importance of your imaginations. It's an error to think poor while praying for a supernatural turn around in your business. It's an error to see yourself defeated while praying for victory.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, your imaginations are real. Mind what you do in your mind. This was why the Bible instructed us to think the right thoughts (see Phil 4:8 ). We can uproot unconsciously with our imaginations what we consciously planted through Prayer. This was why Jesus said when we pray, we should believe..(see Mark 11:23). Doubting is like uprooting a seed sown. Beloved, your imagination should conform positively with your Prayers for the manifestation of your bountiful harvest. Don't uproot your seed sown with your doubt. Think positively, Think Big, Believe in yourself and keep trusting God. To inherit the promises you don't only need faith, you also need patience.(see Heb. 6:12). So keep managing and renewing your mind, until the manifestation of your Isaacs. You are blessed in Jesus Name. This is your week of Favour!

PRAYER
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit help me to constantly fix my mind on excellence at all times in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I am Born of God. I think the right thoughts, imagine excellent things, do the right things and see Glorious Occurrences by God's Grace and Mercy. I am abundantly Fruitful, supernaturally Prosperous/Protected, Divinely Healthy and Gloriously Successful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Tuesday, 14 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : What do you believe about God and Yourself?

OUR TEXT : "³³ There we saw the giants ( the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."" (NKJV Nu 13:33)

The Lion that believes he is a dog, will never stand before a wolf. We where created in the image and likeness of The Almighty God to rule this space called Earth with His unconditional Authority and unlimited Creative Ability. (See Gen 1:26-28)"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods"(KJV+ John 10:34). The Earth was willed to Humans to rule, reign and keep. "¹⁶ The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's; But the earth He has given to the children of men." (NKJV Ps 115:16).

No matter the size of a beast, Humans are in charge of this Earth because were created in the image of the Almighty. What we know about ourselves and how we apply what we know determines our creative power. Our creative power determines our Ability and Authority on Earth. Our tongue, our heart(Mind), our determination, our diligence and persistence are our tools for Creativity, Authority and Dominion. How we use our tongue, the words we store in our mind, how persist, how determined, how diligent we are, influences the result we produce in life "⁴ The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich." (NKJV Pr 13:4)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, what do you believe about yourself and God? How are you applying what you believe? About 70% of Israelite believed the report of those that saw themselves as grasshopper before the inhabitant of the land God promised them(see Num. 13:33). How do you see yourself before the vision God gave you? Which report will you believe? How are you working them out? Always remember that No vision fulfils itself. Behind anything working, someone is working. What the Word of God said concerning you is true, Believe it and stand secured on God's Word. Your victory is sure in Christ Jesus. You will not fail! Don't give up! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name. #Amen

PRAYER:
FATHER, thank you for who you made me in Christ Jesus. I receive Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to speak the right words, think the right thoughts and do the required work for my success in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I am Born of God. I speak the right words, think the right thoughts and do excellent works. I choose abundant of Life and live a Holy life by His Grace. I'm Fruitful, Prosperous, Healthy, Holy, Protected and Righteous in Christ Jesus. I'm Complete in HIM. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Wednesday, 15 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : keep and constrain Your Thoughts with the Word

OUR TEXT : "₂₃ Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."(KJV+ Prov 4:23)

The secret of every triumph is trusting and believing in God. Our trust must be tried before we can vividly manifest the promises of God for our life and Ministry. We trust with our mind(heart), that was why we were instructed to keep our heart with all diligence. The way we Keep and constrain our thoughts with the Word of God determines our triumph on Earth because the Word of God is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. (see Psalms 119:105) and The entrance of God's words gives light(illumination) and understanding to the simple." (see Psalms 119:130)

Our Character/Attitude is as a result of the thoughts we tolerate and yield to daily. Our mind is like a land. What we read, listen to, think and accept, is planted in our mind and this is what we will do consciously and unconsciously.
How fertile our mind is will determine how Fruitful we are on Earth. The fertility of our mind is dependent on the kind of seed we plant and how we remove thorns/weeds from our mind. Thorns and weeds are ungodly cares of this world, Unforgiveness, Strife, Bitterness, Envy, evil thoughts, doubt, jealousy, hatred etc. (See Matt. 13:22-23)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, keeping and constraining our heart does not only involve knowing the Word of God but doing the word and living our life to please our maker. Don't allow jealousy, envy, strife, evil thoughts, ungodly cares of this world etc to gain root in your mind. Keep your mind clean and don't leave it empty. Fill your mind with the Word of God daily so it can be Controlled and Monitored by The Word(Bible)..."Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."(KJV+ Isa 26:3) and plant seeds of love, kindness, gentleness, goodness etc in your heart through Word Meditation.(See Ps 1:1-3). we all shall reap what we sow(see Gal. 6:7). You are Blessed to be Fruitful in good works in Jesus Name. #Amen
A minute silence for #DrDavidYonggiCho who went to meet our Lord yesterday. May His humble soul Rest in Perfect Peace in Jesus Name! Amen �

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me keep My Mind daily secured in the Word of God in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I am a child of God. I have the mind of Christ Jesus. I meditate on the Word of God daily. In Christ Jesus, I'm a good tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth good fruits every season. My investments doesn't wither and all I do prospers. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah.

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Friday, 17 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Mind your Association/company

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." (KJV+ Prov 13:20)

The kind of people we associate/walk with, determines our elevation. Our loyalty to Jesus, submission to God and resisting the devil guarantees our reigning over the devil and His agent on Earth(James 4:7). Who we obey and bow to determines what obey and bows to us. Who we follow determines what follows us. Who we listen to influences our life positively or negatively. "¹ Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;" (NKJV Ps 1:1)

"¹⁷ Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted." (KJV+ Ps 107:17). Wolves in sheepskin distort The Message of Grace and Holiness to deceive the simple. The Message of Grace and Holiness is the greatest truth Misinterpreted. When we believe in Christ Jesus, God doesn't imput our sins to us anymore(see 2 Cor 5:18-19), He sees us in Christ Jesus but who we obey, his servant we individually become. "¹⁶ Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?" (NKJV Ro 6:16)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, your association influences your speed in life. If you desire to fulfil your purpose on Earth don't take people you have not tried seriously. Don't allow motivational speech to deceive you. Anyone that calls on the name of Jesus commanded/mandated to depart from iniquity, the is the only sure foundation(see 2Tim. 2:19). So don't live in sin and call it Grace, that's a disgrace. It's not too late to turn around and do what is right. Only evangelism should be the reason for associating with unbelievers. Don't seek counsel from them, for we operate by different set of rules. Don't befriend those that profess they are Believers when their life and act is contrary to their beliefs. Be wise/discerning as the serpent and gentle/harmless like the dove. Mind those you associate with. You are lifted in Jesus Name.

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me to choose my association in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. My mind is renewed for Speed and Excellence. God's light shines in all that concerns me. Light and darkness has no connection. I'm in the light and no darkness is permitted in my life and Business. I live a Godly life and associate with Godly people. By the Grace and Mercy of God, I'm Fruitful, Wealthy, Healthy, Rich and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Monday, 20 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: The Lord raises the poor that is ready!

OUR TEXT: "⁸ He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set them among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, And He has set the world upon them." (NKJV 1Sa 2:8 )

It's in the Character of God to raise men/women. Our Text says; "He raises the poor from the dust. Our present condition doesn't really matter, what really matters is if we are on God's side and if we are ready to be helped. A child that want to be helped, draws the attention of his or her guardian. Same is applicable to us, if we need God's help. Our moves toward God is always reciprocated by Him. "⁸ Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded." (NKJV Jas 4:8 )

The way we draw near to God is through cleansing our hands and purifying our hearts. We cleans our hands by living a Holy Life. The Bible says.. "¹⁹ Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."" (NKJV 2Ti 2:19). We purify our heart by studying the Word of God(see John 15:3) and thinking excellent thoughts(see Phi 4:8 ). We cleanse our hands and purify our hearts through the application of the words we received from The Word of God(Holy Bible) which involves departing from iniquity and living for Jesus. "²² But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." (NKJV Jas 1:22)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, the size of the challenge/opposition is not an issue but if we are on God's side and how we are drawing near to God. Our God and Father is the creator of the universe. Nothing is too hard for him. He delight in raising poor if only the poor can run to him sincerely. Enough of trying to be self Made. No one is self Made. Every one needs an ally. So,"³¹ ...If God is for us, who can be against us?" (NKJV Ro 8:31b). If God is raising you? Who can bring you down? If the Lord is the light of your life? Which darkness can cover His light? If God is your strength? What can the wicked do to you? Get Ready for your lifting by cleansing your hands and purifying your hearts. Our God is Most Holy and Most Righteous. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. I want to cleans my hands and purify my heart. Holy Spirit please Help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I receive Jesus into my life and affairs. I live my life to please God. JEHOVAH is my Strength, JESUS is my Light and I'm lifted by THE HOLY SPIRIT. In Christ Jesus, My today is abundantly blessed and my tomorrow gets better. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Tuesday , 21 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: The Lord lifts the beggar from ash heap!

OUR TEXT: "⁸ He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set them among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, And He has set the world upon them." (NKJV 1Sa 2:8 )

The purpose God raises the poor and lifts the beggar is to set them among princes but God only lifts those that ask for His help.. How did I know? By studying Jesus. Jesus said if we see him, we have seen the father(see John 14:9). In fact Jesus affirmed that He and the Father are one(see John 10:30). So the character of Jesus, shows the exact character of the Father. Most people Jesus healed asked for His help. "⁴⁶ Now they came to Jericho. As He went out of Jericho with His disciples and a great multitude, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the road begging.
⁴⁷ And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!".. ⁵¹ So Jesus answered and said to him, "What do you want Me to do for you?" The blind man said to Him, "Rabboni, that I may receive my sight."
⁵² Then Jesus said to him, "Go your way; your faith has made you well." And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road." (NKJV Mr 10:46-47,51-52)

Disabilities (Deafness, blindness, etc) is what makes humans beggars. This disability might be physical or spiritual. God lifts the beggar by healing their disabilities so they can work effectively and diligently in excellence. In the case of blind Bartimaeus in Mark 10:47, his disability was his inability to see. This inability to see, can be lack of Vision, lack of direction, lack of focus etc. The Blind man didn't accept his fate, he cried for help. Jesus want us to Come to him and drink from His abundance.. "³⁷ On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink." (NKJV Joh 7:37)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, perseverance is not accepting your fate in any situation or waiting on God to miraculously come to your rescue. Perseverance involves working out your salvation through Prayer, Word(Bible) study, Word application and waiting for the manifestation. God is never slow, God is never late. When we are ready, He is ready. When there is a delay, He has a better plan for you. We come to God through Prayer and obedience. Keep crying out for Help, Trusting Him, living a Holy life and resting in Hope for we know that.. "¹⁰ .. everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." (NKJV Lu 11:10). Your father lifts men up. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Father raise and lift me up by your grace and mercy in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Jesus. I Receive Jesus into my life and affairs. God is my helper and Source. I'm lifted above sickness, oppression, manipulation, poverty and lack. The Lord is my shepherd, i have all I need and want in Abundance. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Friday, 24 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Walking in Divine Health part 2

OUR TEXT: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (KJV+ Gal 6:7-8 )

As Believers, what we do with God's Love determines what we manifest here on Earth and our reward when we face Jesus at the white throne. Never forget Jesus will judge Believers and The World without partiality(see Matt. 16:27, Rom. 2:16). To sow to the flesh means following the dictate of the flesh by yielding to the instructions of flesh and to sow in the spirit means following the dictate of the spirit and walking by the Spirit.(see Gal. 5:16)

Divine Health is the product of our Regenerated Spirit in Christ Jesus. What we do daily determines if it will manifest into our mortal body. Yesterday we discussed the importance of the Word of God for Divine Health. Let's go a little further into Mysteries of God. Listen carefully, We Received the life of God by faith into our spirit, Taking Holy Communion deposits this life of God(Eternal life) into our intestines for quick digestion into our body (See John 6:56-58 ). Feet washing makes our mortal body part of Jesus (see John 13:8 ). When our physical body is given doses of eternal life and is part of Jesus, then how can diseases or germs penetrate or infect it. Think!

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, there is no excuse for sickness to harass us. In Christ Jesus, The Blood of Jesus and feet washing can heal, detoxify, balance Hormones, cleanse the body etc. God did a perfect work for us to live our lives optimally in Health and Vitality. Live a healthy life by Minding what you eat or drink, exercising your body etc. Ignorance is what makes Believers in Christ Jesus sick or die of sickness. Can you believe? Can we do his Word?(see John 11:25-26), can you live healthily. It's what we sow into our body that we will reap as Health. You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your provisions for me to live and walk in Divine Health. I believe Your word in Jesus Name. No infection or disease is permitted to grow in my body in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm born of God and I walk in the Spirit. I have the life of God inside my Spirit. As I take Communion I take the life of God into my intestine for digestion. As I practice feet washing my body becomes part of Jesus. I cannot be sick for Divine Health is my now inheritance. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Monday, 27 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: One Spirit with The Lord

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him."(NKJV 1Co 6:17)

We can't triumph in Christ beyond our union with Jesus through His Word. Your understanding of your oneness with the father banish fear forever and grant you access into heavenly treasures. Jesus prayed for this oneness in Spirit and I believe it was answered by Our Father.(see John 17:21). In Christ Jesus, we are joined to the Lord and we have one Spirit with Him.

Our prove of being one with the Spirit, is seen when we live our life for God in obedience. We can not be one with the Holy Spirit and be comfortable in sin or disobedience. We can't please God when we Live according to our urges, emotions and feelings "⁸ So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. ⁹ But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." (NKJV Ro 8:8-9. Our Believing in Christ Jesus, is a continuous act.. It is affirmed through our words, thoughts and actions daily. "¹³ These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God." (NKJV 1Jo 5:13)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, It's our responsibility to keep this Unity with the Spirit of God. It's our responsibility to keep ourselves in the Love of God by consciously mediating on the Word of God and doing The word we understand. When our conscience is shaking, our oneness with the Spirit of God is shaking. Make every effort to guide your peace of Mind by living to please The Lord daily. "¹ I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, ² with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,³ endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." (NKJV Eph 4:1-3). You are lifted in Jesus Name! Your week is blessed! Keep living for Jesus!

PRAYER:
Father, Have Mercy on me. I want to live in union with your Holy Spirit, please help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I live for Jesus Daily. My Spirit is one with the Lord. I say No to demonic oppression and manipulations in my life and affairs. I live my life in Christ Jesus with a clear Conscience. In Christ Jesus; I'm Royalty, I live Righteously as I'm Righteous, I'm a success, I'm Fortified, I'm Fruitful, I'm Healthy, I'm wealthy. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Wednesday, 29 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Seek understanding

OUR TEXT: "¹⁰ And he called the multitude, and said to them, Hear, and understand:" (AKJV+ Mat 15:10)

Without knowledge and understanding, our speed is greatly limited. The wicked one can use our sincerity to limit us. Does it mean we should not be sincere? No!, without sincerity we can't see God. So, we need knowledge and understanding in our sincerity. Our knowledge of God and His son Jesus applied in any area of life determines our Manifestation and the Grace we are capable of receiving/enjoying in that Area. "² Grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord," (AKJV+ 2Pet 1:2)

What we don't understand, can't profit us. Jesus always wanted his disciples to understand Him because what is not understood is useless to the hearer. "¹⁹ When any one hears the word of the kingdom, and understands it not, then comes the wicked one, and catches away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side." (AKJV+ Mat 13:19)
For example, what we don't contend for in Christ Jesus, we don't need. Every blessing is available for the one that takes them by force. The lack of vengeance in the kingdom is what causes lack.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, don't just hear or see, seek understanding in any area of interest. How much we understand Jesus's word determines how much we contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints. It's our understanding in the Word, that causes The Word we hear to profit us (see Matt. 13:23). Refuse to be limited by ignorance. Any contradiction we see in the Bible is as a result of our misunderstanding. Keep learning and relearning. Seek knowledge, seek understanding and keep renewing your mind for Speed. The top is were you belong! You are lifted! That limitation is destroyed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. Open The eyes of my understanding to understand Your Grace, Mercy, Love and Vengeance in Christ Jesus.

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I live for Him daily by the Grace of God. My life is for His Glory Only. I seek understanding. The eyes of my understanding is open to understand things that profits in the Kingdom of God. I'm Prosperous, Blessed, Favour, loved, Healthy, Wealthy, Fortified and Sanctified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Renewing The Mind By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Thursday, 30 September 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS : Circumcision of The Heart

OUR TEXT: "²⁹ But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." (AKJV+ Rom 2:29)

Our life of Consecration to God and Love for Humanity determines our relevance in Heaven and on Earth. Circumcision of the heart from our text means; the extinction or cutting away of ungodly passions and spiritual impurities from our thoughts and actions. "¹¹ In whom also you are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:" (AKJV+ Col 2:11)

In Christ Jesus, It's Our responsibility to put off the body of sin and live consciously in love. What you tolerate you allow. What we don't see as sin, we do not resist. For example; If we don't see anything wrong with wrath, anger, malice, evil speaking etc, we will keep doing them and they will keep limiting our speed in life because the Holy Spirit is grieved when we do them. "²⁹ Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers.
³⁰ And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed to the day of redemption.
³¹ Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:" (AKJV+ Eph 4:29-31)

Beloved of God in Christ, you have a free will to decide the kind of life you will live and The Holy Spirit is dwelling in you(Eph.1:13) to help you. Never forget that the Holy spirit has free wills also. You can make a positive choice by the power of the Holy Spirit that reside in you and stick by them.Its our responsibility to invite the Holy Spirit to help us get rid of all ungodly behaviours and It's also our responsibility to adhere to the leading of the Holy Spirit, this is what circumcising the heart entails. "⁸ ...now is the time to get rid of anger, rage, malicious behavior, slander, and dirty language.⁹ Don’t lie to each other, for you have stripped off your old sinful nature and all its wicked deeds."(NLT Col 3:8-9). Take responsibility of your mind, Renew your mind with Word daily. Take charge! You are lifted! You are blessed in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER:
O Lord am willing, Help me get rid of all my ungodly behaviours in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. He is my Lord and Saviour. By the Grace in my Lord Jesus, I circumcised my heart today.
I choose to do right daily and I live a Holy life. I put off the old man with all it deeds, I put on the new man and follow Jesus. I'm a success, Prosperous, Healthy and more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#RenewingTheMindForSpeed
#PastorLawr

We celebrate You!

(1) (Reply)

The spiritual effects vs the Physical effects.... / Elon Musk’s Is Set To Implant A Chip Into Your Brain Come 2022 / Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.