Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. (628 Views)

Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! / "Yes, I Am A Satanist!" - Workch / How To Present Your Body A Living Sacrifice As A Christian - Feedmejesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yap!
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Workch?
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
He refused to show up.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2022
When the heat has dissipated, he will crawl in and start wailing about the Scriptures.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
And he ran away.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 11:45am On May 02, 2022
See wetin religion dey cause grin
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 7:07pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:
See wetin religion dey cause grin

Are you an atheist?

If you are not, what kind of religion do you practise? Who/what do you worship? What is his/her/its name?
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 7:08pm On May 02, 2022
elated177:

Are you an atheist?

If you are not, what kind of religion do you practise? Who/what do you worship? What is his/her/its name?
Who did this to you? Is it religion?
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 7:33pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:

Who did this to you? Is it religion?

I had to give you another chance, though I am averse to iberiberism. So, here is another chance. Are you an atheist? If you are not an atheist, what religion do you practise? Which god/goddess do you worship? What is his/her/its name?
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
elated177:

I had to give you another chance, though I am averse to iberiberism. So, here is another chance. Are you an atheist? If you are not an atheist, what religion do you practise? Which god/goddess do you worship? What is his/her/its name?

See the questions you are asking, you have been conditioned and it’s a shame.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:

Like I said, I am averse to iberiberism. Put aside your iberiberism, answer the questions and we might just have a conversation. Is it not attention you are looking for?
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 7:39pm On May 02, 2022
elated177:

Like I said, I am averse to iberiberism. Put aside your iberiberism, answer the questions and we might just have a conversation.

I’m also averse to sheep talks, go and meet your shepherd, flock.

1 Like

Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 10:53pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:

I’m also averse to sheep talks, go and meet your shepherd, flock.

Again, utter display of amaghikaeneme. Mtcheeeeew! Steer clear of the threads I open here. I am a very serious person. I don't have time for unserious people.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 4:23am On May 03, 2022
elated177:

Again, utter display of amaghikaeneme. Mtcheeeeew! Steer clear of the threads I open here. I am a very serious person. I don't have time for unserious people.

Sheep talk.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Sheep talk.

Why do you still continue to rant and ramble?

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 1:42pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

Ihe efu! I laugh in Mbaise.

Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that I have been conditioned, tell me by who, in what ways, with what? What do you have in order to "unconditon" me?
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 4:12pm On May 03, 2022
elated177:

Ihe efu! I laugh in Mbaise.

Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that I have been conditioned, tell me by who, in what ways, with what? What do you have in order to "unconditon" me?

Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 12:38pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=112488853][/quote]

Guy, go and rest. You have failed woefully.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 2:48pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

Guy, go and rest. You have failed woefully.

Haha, your Yahweh is been given his inheritance by Elohim.
Instead of you to counter with fact, you are crying bitterly

Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 4:13pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

Haha, your Yahweh is been given his inheritance by Elohim.
Instead of you to counter with fact, you are crying bitterly

What are you really asking me here? You are not seeking knowledge. I have my reasons for still giving you the attention.

Who is crying bitterly.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 4:17pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

What are you really asking me here? You are not seeking knowledge. I have my reasons for still giving you the attention.

Who is crying bitterly.
I’m not asking you, I’m only telling you that your Yahweh is a small boy and isreal was given to him as inheritance by Elohim his father.

Ask me again.

Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

I’m not asking you, I’m only telling you that your Yahweh is a small boy and isreal was given to him as inheritance by Elohim his father.

Ask me again.

All praises to YAHVEH Almighty, my Father and my Salvation, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

Deuteronomy 32: Listen, you heavens, and I will speak; hear, you earth, the words of my mouth. 2 Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
3 I will proclaim the name of YAHVEH. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! 4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.

Isaiah 46: 8 “Remember this, keep it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. 9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Isaiah 45: 23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Calling grown a man "small boy" does not make the person a small boy. It won't reduce his age, his height or his intellectual prowess. Nope! How much less when you call the Consuming Fire names. If it has no bearing on your fellow human being, is it on your Creator that it will work?

It does not work. Elated177 is endowed with the Spirit of wisdom, of counsel, of understanding, of power, knowledge, of the fear of YHVH Almighty, his Maker, and of the delight in the fear of his Maker, YHVH Almighty. It means, therefore, that if you like call him "small boy", idiot, mumu, etc, from now to whenever, you will just be wasting your time and energy. It is effort in futility.

Another chance:

elated177:

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

All praises to YAHVEH Almighty, my Father and my Salvation, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

Deuteronomy 32: Listen, you heavens, and I will speak; hear, you earth, the words of my mouth. 2 Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
3 I will proclaim the name of YAHVEH. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! 4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.

Isaiah 46: 8 “Remember this, keep it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. 9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Isaiah 45: 23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Calling grown a "small boy" does not make the person a small boy. It won't reduce his age, his height or his intellectual prowess. Nope! It does not work. Elated177 is endowed with the Spirit of wisdom, of counsel, of understanding, of power, knowledge, of the fear of YHVH Almighty, his Maker, and of the delight in the fear of his Maker, YHVH Almighty. It means, therefore, that if you like call him "small boy", idiot, mumu, etc, from now to whenever, you will just be wasting your time and energy. It is effort in futility.

Yahveh? grin
You are not serious right now hahaha
You don’t even know the name of your deity.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 9:28pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

Yahveh? grin
You are not serious right now hahaha
You don’t even know the name of your deity.

Let us talk about your own god. Tell me him/her/it.

elated177:

Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 9:28pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

Let us talk about your own god. Tell me him/her/it.

Worshipper of Yahveh. Bwahahahaha grin
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 9:32pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

Worshipper of Yahveh. Bwahahahaha grin

Yeah? I am a true worshipper of YHVH El Shaddai, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. Who is your own god?

Utter display of amaghikaeneme mixed with iberiberism. Tell us about your own god. Man on a fruitless and futile mission.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

Utter display of amaghikaeneme mixed with iberiberism. Tell us about your own god. Man on a fruitless and futile mission.

Utter display of a indoctrinated sheep mixed with conc brainwashing . Worshipper of yahveh, bwahahah cheesy
You don’t even know the name of your deity, you sha believe, a sheep truly.

There’s nothing like yhvh or Yahveh in the Hebrew Bible, and Elohim is different from Yahweh. Stop lying you are a fraud

Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by elated177: 11:23pm On May 04, 2022
Maynman:

Utter display of a indoctrinated sheep mixed with conc brainwashing . Worshipper of yahveh, bwahahah cheesy
You don’t even know the name of your deity, you sha believe, a sheep truly.

There’s nothing like yhvh or Yahveh in the Hebrew Bible, and Elohim is different from Yahweh. Stop lying you are a fraud

The height iberiberism. Now, talk a walk.
Re: Workch, Present Your Alternatives Or Remain Silent. by Maynman: 11:28pm On May 04, 2022
elated177:

The height iberiberism. Now, talk a walk.

Sheep talk cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses That Will Give You Victory Over Poverty / Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters / Ladies At 40 Yrs Still With No Husband ,gather Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.