Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Make Money Online With Digital Skills. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Money Online With Digital Skills. (417 Views)

Contact Us : FADLU In Collaboration With Digital Dream Academy / What Has Been Your Experience/challenge With Digital Skills? / How To Check 2019 Waec Result Online With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online With Digital Skills. by Yourregularugly(f): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2021
I have spent the past few years accumulating so many means for students, corpers and others to make money online easily.
I think I've gathered enough to at least be able to enrich the lives of a lot of people.
As we all know, the world is becoming a digital place, and Nigeria in itself doesn't have much for you when you graduate, I'm offering to show you ways to make money without ever having to beg an employer.
Join my group using the link below for more:

https://///K02Mj6FbUVeL0oK4SRlPUU
You could also contact me on WhatsApp: 09090655022 for details

I'm offering to give you information on various ways of making money online...
Copywriting, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, mini importation, freelancing on Upwork and Fiverr... and many more.
all in the form of ebooks, so you can't lose it like you would lose a WhatsApp chat.
don't miss out on this opportunity ♥️

Don't forget to read the group details and rules when you join.
I must admit, those that will choose to get the course for copywriting will get the best deal �

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online With Digital Skills. by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2021
For how much?? shocked
Re: How To Make Money Online With Digital Skills. by Yourregularugly(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2021
DeejayTeeno:
For how much?? shocked
2k for each book
Prices will soon be raised to 3k, so hurry, take the opportunity and click on the link

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online With Digital Skills. by Yourregularugly(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Yourregularugly:
I have spent the past few years accumulating so many means for students, corpers and others to make money online easily.
I think I've gathered enough to at least be able to enrich the lives of a lot of people.
As we all know, the world is becoming a digital place, and Nigeria in itself doesn't have much for you when you graduate, I'm offering to show you ways to make money without ever having to beg an employer.
Join my group using the link below for more:

https:///K02Mj6FbUVeL0oK4SRlPUU
You could also contact me on WhatsApp: 09090655022 for details

I'm offering to give you information on various ways of making money online...
Copywriting, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, mini importation, freelancing on Upwork and Fiverr... and many more.
all in the form of ebooks, so you can't lose it like you would lose a WhatsApp chat.
don't miss out on this opportunity ♥️

Don't forget to read the group details and rules when you join.
I must admit, those that will choose to get the course for copywriting will get the best deal �

Hello, save my name as Sami Adeyinka, good day and welcome to my group.
Now I'm going to be sharing with you some ebooks that will definitely change your life or at least your perspective.
Each of these ebooks contain many secrets to making money online with digital skills, even if you have no prior experience whatsoever.
And I'm not just talking about making any kind of money I'm talking about making at least 100,000 naira per week online!
I bought each of these ebooks for a fairly large sum, from professionals in each of these areas of digital skills, the most expensive of them was almost 15,000 naira.
But, I'm going to do you a big favor and sell them for only 2,000 naira only.
2,000 naira for books I bought between 5,000 and 15,000 naira? That's basically a steal! Right?
But I'm no longer in my money-searching stages, I want to, as I said, enrich the lives of a few people here.
Now, I know you want to ask, "If she wants to enrich us, why not just give us the ebooks?"
The answer is simple;
If I give these out, some of you would just download them somewhere and forget them on your phone. I'm selling these so you can at least appreciate their value. Trust me, if you study them and implement them right, you'll make much more than that 2,000 naira.
You can decide to also sell the books; for 2,000 or for 10,000; or you can decide to market your knowledge and teach others for a fee, it's your choice.
Now, on the 5th of September, I will be sharing with you the names of the books I have available. You can dm me with anyone that looks appealing to you and make your payment.
If you are confused anywhere you can ask your questions.
I will also be sharing with you the phone numbers of the professionals I bought each of the ebooks from.
You can ask them your questions and gave them answered perfectly.
All this for only 2,000 naira?
There's a catch �
These will be sold for 2,000 for the first 20 people only.
The next 20 will have to pay 3,000
The next 20 after them will pay 4,000, and just like that.
Best you make your payments from day 1 �
There will also be 3 bonus ebooks that are not for sale, when you make your payments, I will send the names to you and you make your choice.

I've made enough noise haven't I? �

Till the 5th of September �

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Muhammad Taught About Jihad Against Non Muslims / What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria / It’s Fake News! ASUU Has Not Declared Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.