Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria (428 Views)

Study And Work In Ireland / What International Exam Do I Write ? / Do You Want To Study And Work In Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Knames: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Does anyone know a secure and totally reliable international money app that works in Nigeria. People that are in Nigeria that get paid money from companies abroad. What app do you use to get the transferred money.

N.B
An app that works very well in Nigeria, that's secure and reliable. Thanks.
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Brainard22: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2021
PayPal!
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2021
There are lots of them ,just that there charges are too high that you hardly can make any profit at the end of the transaction,you may even be at a loss
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by seankafor(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Crypto currency bro

It's the truth,the way and the future..

That why all these transfer merchants are afraid..

Its their killer

Embrace the future
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Knames: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Brainard22:
PayPal!

I heard PayPal doesn't work well in Nigeria. You can't receive funds from abroad with PayPal
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Depressed101: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Knames:
Does anyone know a secure and totally reliable international money app that works in Nigeria. People that are in Nigeria that get paid money from companies abroad. What app do you use to get the transferred money.

N.B
An app that works very well in Nigeria, that's secure and reliable. Thanks.
wise (transferwise)
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by seankafor(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Depressed101:
wise (transferwise)
have they started transactions to Nigeria
Thought they stopped
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Brainard22: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Knames:

I heard PayPal doesn't work well in Nigeria. You can't receive funds from abroad with PayPal
It works I can help you create a verified PayPal here in Nigeria to send, receive funds!!

Send a message on WhatsApp

+1 (417) 420-9802
Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Cr0nus1: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Brainard22:

It works I can help you create a verified PayPal here in Nigeria to send, receive funds!!

Send a message on WhatsApp

+1 (417) 420-9802
+14174209802 SCAMMER BRAINARD22 IS A NOTORIOUS SCAMMER DON'T CHAT him ABOUT ANY THING ELSE KISS YOUR MONEY GOOD BYE
Knames:

1 Like

Re: What International Money Transfer Apps Work In Nigeria by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Knames:

That guy you quoted us a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Protesting NMU Workers Sieze Management’s Boat / 4 Free Online Graduate Courses Currently Available / 1505 Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.