Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can An Online Loan Withdraw Money In My Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can An Online Loan Withdraw Money In My Bank Account? (1433 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Online Loan Withdraw Money In My Bank Account? by horlanrewaju11(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2021
I've borrowed loan (money) from 3 different apps (Lcredit,palmcredit and fairmoney), and a friend told me not to pay them back that if I tried to do so that will give them audacity to access my bank account and wipe all my money. Please guys I'm about to clear all their loan now can I proceed?
Re: Can An Online Loan Withdraw Money In My Bank Account? by airminem(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2021
Go and repay your debt.

BTW I feel pity for your Families and friends for all the numerous text and calls threats they have been receiving from all the loan apps asking you to repay your loan... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can An Online Loan Withdraw Money In My Bank Account? by horlanrewaju11(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2021
I have no family except my mom, dad and my three siblings nor friend or relative and they knew about it too because I used it for mom hospital bill.... Those are people I care about
airminem:
Go and repay your debt.

BTW I feel pity for your Families and friends for all the numerous text and calls threats they have been receiving from all the loan apps asking you to repay your loan... cheesy
Re: Can An Online Loan Withdraw Money In My Bank Account? by daamazing(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
horlanrewaju11:
I've borrowed loan (money) from 3 different apps (Lcredit,palmcredit and fairmoney), and a friend told me not to pay them back that if I tried to do so that will give them audacity to access my bank account and wipe all my money. Please guys I'm about to clear all their loan now can I proceed?
yes you can, pay your loans please else you have a bad history with the credit bureau and would access to loans in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming / Seeking Investors Or Partners For Panels And Cabinet Making Industry In India / The Hidden Secret Of Money Making In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.