Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

NAFDAC RECRUITS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAFDAC RECRUITS (8218 Views)

Vacancy! Earn 100k-250 Monthly As TOI Apparels Recruits / Please, Does Anyone Know How Much Nestle Pays Graduate Recruits? / Zenith Bank Recruits (2) (3) (4)

NAFDAC RECRUITS by godjb(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
You can post your credentials and application to NAFDAC office in Abuja: Head Human Resources, NAFDAC Head Quarters, Plot 2032, Olusegun obasanjo Way, Wuse Zone 7 Abuja, FCT. they recruits managment staff and those to work as micrbiologist etc
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by godjb(f): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2007
I am very sure of what i posted, today a friend from Abuja called me to say she was asked to come to JER Company at Illupeju. Of-course i told her what is up but advice her to make up her mind as to what to expect but not for interview nor for employment. She was surprise anyway. I feel we need a better treatment and respect from foreigners just as we regard and love them. Let us be very wise and carefull. Not all that glitters is Gold.
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by salinco(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
I think our Government must do something to this. There in no monitoring and enforcement of the Emigration law. The embarrassment is too much. Most of this thing cannot happen in other African country. I pray that this new government should have the interest of the youth at heart. You are talking sense my brother. And it is sad
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by Matured26(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2007
Na wa oooooooooooooooo.
I will wait till I can do something abt this.
This is really terrible
Witches and wizards in our own country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaking ma head
It is well
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by mishoo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
godjb:

I don't know why most of the Asia countries especially the Chinese keep on explioting Nigerian Graduate. About a month ago this company JER Electronic CO. Ilupeju. advertised vacancies of which most nigerian graduates (about 2000 people) went for the job, later 120 candidates were taken for final examination. there after 22 of them passed, and went for 30 days training. 2 days to the end of the training they were told that  they are going to be their distributor just like GNLD, TAISHIE and FOREVER. The most annoying is, they were mandated to buy the Massaging machine worth about N29,000.00 to form a network or lose their right to be part of the distributors. they were manipulated to buy the product before given N20,000.00 training allowance. Moreover all those that came for the recruitment and were not taken, are being phoned respectively to come down to the company as if it was an interveiw to be persuaded to become a distributor by buying the product, introduce someone to buy and receive a bonus on them.

Ias one of those that ignored them on the third day after we were told they already had their number. I just made up my mind not to go again. 'Thank God i didnt sacrifice my Job for an uncertainty. Thanks Sis !!
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by kamuzu(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2007
when will we hear the last of this? This guys are fast moving into every facet of our economy. See what they are doing in the telecoms industry. Fake phones everywhere!

substandard products everywhere, yet there is SON amnd a whole lot of monitoring agencies who sit idle and watch the Asians do all these nonsense.

They have it coming soon!
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by ebos(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2007
EFCC must hear this. Is no different from 419. This kind of thing happened at Nkpogu when I was in Port Harcourt. They invited people for interview and I came for the Interview too. We had to wait for hours at TEKO HOTEL where they said Interview would be conducted. The company was a Finance Firm. There nobody addressed us; we had to make calls by ourselves to find out what was wrong. The man that picked the calls was in Abuja. So, we asked the Hotel Management if they were not aware of this, They said yes. Then we asked them, how come they allowed such number of people into their premises (about 180 people) and could not ask us why we are here. They could not give us a satisfactory answer. We had to rage a little and those that lodged in the hotel were not happy, even other people that wanted to book rooms there had to go back. We did it intentionally because they thought they could take us for granted because of unemployment. Most of risked our present works then only to be ridiculed. They sent us notification to come for the interview via emails and text messages after we had applied to them through Post. The only different was that they did not make money from us. But they just ridiculed us. High rate of unemployed is the cause. It is not their fault.
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by seun001(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2007
salinco:

I think our Government must do something to this. There in no monitoring and enforcement of the Emigration law. The embarrassment is too much. Most of this thing cannot happen in other African country. I pray that this new government should have the interest of the youth at heart. You are talking sense my brother. And it is sad

the poster is a girl ooooo!!!!

so technically u lost 9k.should have walked out on them.
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by sunville: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
This phenomenom isn't new , they come in different shades. The annoying part is they seem to have immunity to defraud. I was a victim of one of these scams too. Sometime ago an advert was posted for vacancies in an oil and gas coy, and many responded via electronic mail. Mails were later forwarded askin us to supply our passport pictures in electronic format after which we were invited for interview in Abuja.
You need to see the multitude that showed up, must have been like 2000people. They now claimed only about 180 people submitted their picture in the prescribed format and as such we were reqd to arrange for pictures wuth their OWN PHOTOGRAPHER at an exorbitant price of =N=500( Imagine 500*1820) .They were more pre occupied with collecting money for the passport than conducting any interview or test.
It is absurd considering the human and financial resources people have put into coming for such or even the risk of travelling from far and wide.
Many people left disappointed. that is the lot of job seekers in nigeria. The govt needs to be decisive in handling issues like this to serve as deterrent to others
Re: NAFDAC RECRUITS by ebos(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2007
Show oo, what a 419!

I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do / WORKFORCE OUTSOURCE... 02.12.2015: Who Is In? / Ex-Hallmark Bank Employee Suspends Hunger Strike