Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Start Trading Forex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Start Trading Forex (171 Views)

Thinking About Trading Forex / How I Made 100$ From Forex Trading Without Trading Forex / Top 12 Reasons To Start Trading Forex In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Trading Forex by Exploity: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2021
The foreign exchange market, or forex, as people affectionately call it, is the world's largest financial market. It is estimated to have a daily trading volume of $6.6 trillion.

Forex used to be the province and game of banks, hedge funds, and multinational corporations who use it to forestall interest rate risks and diversify their portfolios. But the Internet has disrupted the industry just as it did other industries.

Today, anyone who can invest money into it, even as little as $50 (25 thousand naira) and with a good internet connection, even if working from a shack, can reap gains from this market.

Daily, I get bombarded with advertising messages on Facebook and Instagram where influencers flashing gold wristwatches and the latest Lamborghinis claim that their wealth was acquired from forex and urge you to join their signal channels.

This allure to easy wealth has drawn millions of retail investors to forex who hope to become rich overnight. Many do, but many also have tragic financial stories to tell and claim to have been scammed.

This article will describe a detailed process one can use to start trading forex in Nigeria and some pitfalls to avoid.

The Five-Step Process To Start Trading Forex Today

https://www.ocity.ng/how-to-start-trading-forex

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend’s Father Wants To Sleep With Me Before Accepting Me To Marry His So / 4 Months Old Hacked Ps4 Pro For Sale With 2 Pads,18 Games,and Charging Dock 200k / Man Electrocuted In Potiskum While Trying To Steal Electricity Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.