Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply (30075 Views)

Herdsmen Shun FCT Open Grazing Ban, Obstruct Traffic / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by crestedaguiyi: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bbdiyya:

Signing the AOGA into law is not the problem..,. Ask Benue state people they know better than me

Wike is not a push over . Wait for the coming days to see the task force set up.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by strangest(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Shame on Willie obiano
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Kaycee9242(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
danilmo:
Remove Lagos from that list.. Demn dey Graze maloo for Lagos before ni?? Abi where the grass dey self cheesy..

No talk oooooo! Come to ibeju lekki/Epe axis, cows still dy graze like tomorrow no dy
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by emilo2bad: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Know the Governors of those States.

They are saboteurs!!
I will keep this your post for the day PDP given their presidential ticket to fulani then we will know who the real saboteurs are.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Shedking(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Most of the States listed as those who hasn't complied are Wrong. For instance, Rivers State, Osun State has already passed the bill into law while other states like Ebonyi and Lagos has a law on it already.

Get your facts correct
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Middleborn: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
The south has to stand united on this ban and treat any governor who ignores the ban as a traitor.
We cannot allow terrorists in the name of herdsmen take over our lands in what looks like a Fulanization of Nigeria.
If the southern governors can all join the band wagon in supporting the alliance for self determination of the ethnic nationalities, that will be amazing. The Nigerian union has done nothing but pulled the various regions backwards, and we must do everything to dismantle it so we can find a bearing.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Austineva(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
YorubarLord:
grin I'm sure by now we know who the traitors in the south are starting from the slowpoke in Imo state and the other one in ebonyi. When everything spoil now dem go begin cry yoruba ooooo yoruba this yoruba that just like their father Nnamdi azikiwe who connived with fulanis despite warnings from Awolowo and later got cooked
Ebonyi has passed d bill into law, or didn't u read it?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
supereagle:
Open grazing ban: 11 southern states fail to meet deadline, 6 comply.
By Sunday Ani and Chukwudi Nweje

This is really really sad. My fear is, even if the law is enforce I mean if all the state meet up with the deadline.I Hope this people will not be using AK47 to threaten those who might want to enforce it

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/open-grazing-ban-11-southern-states-fail-to-meet-deadline-6-comply/
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please can someone explain how we can get beef in our markets if:
1) Open Grazing is banned?
2) RUGA or provisions for cattle ranching is disallowed?
3) Grazing routes are opposed?

Are we ready to pay the cost transporting herds from the North direct to every slaughter house in our region?
Would you pay double or triple money for your meat?
Re: Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply by Stanchem029: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
GenBuhari:
Please can someone explain how we can get beef in our markets if:
1) Open Grazing is banned?
2) RUGA or provisions for cattle ranching is disallowed?
3) Grazing routes are opposed?

Are we ready to pay the cost transporting herds from the North direct to every slaughter house in our region?
Would you pay double or triple money for your meat?
Beef is for those who are alive. We have alternatives in case of any eventualities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.