Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl (19258 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by IbileIfe: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
viviangist:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6728500/abia-woman-pours-hot-water

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/ikpeazus-wife-to-offset-medical-bill-of-abused-10-year-old-girl/

Great thing by the First Lady of Abia State.
Please, Her Excellency, should adopt the motherless girl.
They said she is even an orphan.

NO CHILD ASKED TO BE BORN POOR.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by West2019(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
yemmight:
This should not be in the news I beg. How much do you want to spend?
go and seat down . NIGERIA una prb too.much you help na prb if you no help na prb . God done cures NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
God bless her. I wish someone here can help me feed as well. I am starving
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Lamasta(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
She should give that kid a better life from henceforth
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by SeriouslySense(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where are the girl's parents, why can't they take care of her, can the government look into children in poor household
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Freestainworld(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
people are really ingrates, a woman who have chosen to come to the aid of this poor girl by doing what a well meaning and reasonable Nigerian would do is the one some broke ass niggers who haven't feed for a month is abusing, all the internet champion abusers typing nonsense have parents, how much have your parents donated towards this girl, instead of appreciating a good will, you guys are here showcasing your stupidities
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by charixel: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
This to me does not count. Is called show off. I'm not a Bible student but if am wrong someone correct me...

I know the Bible say whatever your right hand do, you shouldn't let your left know.

Am I correct? If am wrong correct me..
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by olubl: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good mother thank u ma
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
That lady should just be killed and mutilated..

Including the Weakling of a husband she has.. the fool as a beta-male Lacks the balls to correct an erring wife...

I wish both of them could be shot and killed..
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by neyoohhh: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jail or nothing.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by SeriouslySense(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
It is not even about showing or not showing its, about sustainable policies, that will look at children in poor households, to prevent them from being used as house helps or maids, rather they should be in school and should be trained by government in skills, they have to think about how to make things work, something sustainble. It's a good gesture, but it won't stop the other abuses, that we don't see.

charixel:
This to me does not count. Is called show off. I'm not a Bible student but if am wrong someone correct me...

I know the Bible say whatever your right hand do, you shouldn't let your left know.

Am I correct? If am wrong correct me..
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by neyoohhh: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Feminists should be mounting pressure on the government to ensure this woman faces the full wrath of the law but they won't, busy encouraging women to go nude and do as they please.

Useless!
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Blackdisciple(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
And what will they do to the ghost face woman?

Cos she's not supposed to go free ooo
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by anambraamaka: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Great
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by okaforlazarus90(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
The future is.................Hahahahaha
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Fatale: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
If i see this girl, i dey vex

How can somebody, a woman for that matter, do such a thing to this little girl?

Walahi, she needed to be treated brutally, let her feel the pain this girl felt X100

Abeg, make we dey get a little compassion for people, especially helpless kids.

FATALE
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Joromi1: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Soon we shall protesting to save innocent girls from women!
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by zubimete(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
yemmight:
She took the right step, we are happy with this update. That wicked demon must pay for her crime.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by kestolove95(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
ndi dot people and aboki no value pikin
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by seanjy4konji: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
she try...out of the 3 billion weh don deh her account....
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by OLGraffix(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
finedimeji:
Keep it up ma’am

Check this out...
Asus gaming laptop for sale
Corei7
1GB dedicated graphics
8GB ram
1GB dedicated graphics
95k only
0-8-0-6-0-9-1-3-2-4-9

Navidia wat pls?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Brenn594(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
When i saw"abused 10 year old girl"

why would a woman do that to a little gal ffs

Some women deserve all the misery in the wrld.

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Almighty God has just pick the CALL of the poor girl.

Not only foot the bill only Abia First Lady can adopt her so that the girl can hear air of freedom.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by November24(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
yemmight:

I just tire.
Average Nigerians do better than this,e nor dey reach 2 ears
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
PleasePlease ensure that the idiotic white witch goes to jail.

Thank you madam Excellency.

The husband of the woman should be questioned unless he doesn't live with her.

If you notice your wife has mental problems, it is your duty as a husband to take her to a Psychiatrist. How will you return home and be served food by this wounded girl for weeks and you and your wife are sleeping together an you allow this poor girl to die ?

Chai...
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Igbo women too like to dey torture house help why.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Banmeallday: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
She and her husband will not escape their betrayal of their people. If they like they can do all the generosity for Nigger Journalist to write about. If they think they will relocate their family to Australia by 2023 they are joking
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Praxis758: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Seems this Abia First Lady is an SU going by her mode of dressing.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by KennethEnyi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
The woman wey do this one one way ticket to hell fire o
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl by Gfskw: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF / SERAP Asks Buhari To Drop Plan To Borrow Dormant Account Balances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.