Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? (2917 Views)

Molfix Baby Diapers... / Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / Molfix Diapers Celebrates 3 Years In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Ochecanny2(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2021
A neighbour always complain that her child seems allergic to all the diaper brands she's been using'
so i decided to get my fellow nlanders opinion on any mother's best daiper choice.
Good morning
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by 1F30M4(f): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
She should try either of the two if she hasn't yet and should discontinue usage of whichever her child reacts to.. Also I hope she changes the diapers as at when due and not leaving the child with wet or soiled diapers for so long.
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by ezugegere(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ochecanny2:
A neighbour always complain that her child seems allergic to all the diaper brands she's been using'
so i decided to get my fellow nlanders opinion on any mother's best daiper choice.
Good morning

Molfix is good
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by annayawchee: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
They are both good...

Molfix is dope so is the red labelled Huggies
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Winneygirl(f): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Try kisskids.
That's a lot better than molfix now.

1 Like

Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Foodqueen(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Too many fake huggies.

Kisskids all the way now.
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Pinkzebra: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Is hard to get original huggies, get kisskid is good .
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by DarlingtonC: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
How dare you compare molfix with huggies?

It's obvious you have not used either
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by dacblogger: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Molfix is very nice...esp the baby pants own.
Softrux is good too
I DNT like Huggies at all,very hard to find the original
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Ochecanny2(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2021
1F30M4:
She should try either of the two if she hasn't yet and should discontinue usage of whichever her child reacts to.. Also I hope she changes the diapers as at when due and not leaving the child with wet or soiled diapers for so long.
Thank you maam'
i will let her know bout this

1 Like

Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Ochecanny2(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Pinkzebra:
Is hard to get original huggies, get kisskid is good .
I will try and let her know madam pinky, thankiu maam
Re: Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Both for me..... My baby is eight months old now so I'm currently using Huggies nappy pant for her...

Molfix and Huggies are the two best diapers I can recommend... Bebem too isn't bad .. I used it once .. kisskids is cool too...

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? / How Do Tell My Parents I No Longer Want To Be Married / How A Man And A Woman Withdraw Money From The Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.