Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! (469 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by AntiBalaka: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2021
So I am currently in one of the provinces in Congo Judea trying to squeeze out some Shekels from a tight-fisted Hebrew who contracted me to oversee the building of his 4 stories block of flat.

The project has been off and on for 3years now not due to lack of funding as my Hebrew client is stinkingly rich but due to a pending court case over the land where it is sited. The Hebrew has some how decided to claim about 50 square meters from the adjourning land which has so far landed him in court with huge legal fees and whatnot but the Shylock is more than ever ready to spend his last shekel than admit he is wrong. Well, the court ruled in favor of the plaintiff and Shylock was forced to compromise and ended up buying the entire land at well over it's current value to which he now wants to build a 5 stories block of flats (12 flats!) to make up for lost shekels.

So, I had to head on down to Congo Judea and complete the job and see if I can get the contract for the other project.

I landed at the airport on a rainy Saturday this weekend and headed straight to the hotel which is owned by Mazi Shylock. He insisted I lodged in his hotel so that he can squeeze back some shekels back from me. As soon as I checked in I then wasted no time placing calls to subcontractors I had dealings with concerning this project and later on got a cab to take me on site. I assessed the level of work left to be done and got back to Mazi Shylock to let him know what I will be doing the coming week and what I will require from him.

I then went back to Shylock lodgings and spent the rest of the day watching matches and it couldn't have gotten better as my stake on Man City slaughtering gay-ass Arsenal on a hedged bet of Home over 1.5 HT netted me a cool profit of 35K! This will cover the cost of renting the services of an Igbo Jewess for the entire night.

Sunday came and as usual it is drinking day allover Congo Judea. Being a beer man myself I headed on down to the nearest watering hole. The problem here is how noisy, loud and terrible a Sunday afternoon of drinking can be in Congo Judea. I left as soon as I downed my only beer and went back to Shylock lodge.

Monday came and I decided to waste no time going to site only for me to find it impossible to get a cab or keke to site. I will later find out Mondays have since been declared a Sabbath all over Congo Judea. This sabbath came about as a form of passive protest owing to the arrest of a Congo Judean separatist agitator who is clamoring for a Jewish State of Congo Judea to be carved out from Nijeriya.

I must say I was really impressed on how the citizens of Congo Judea unanimously and religiously observed their Sabbath and when you consider that most are engaged in one form of trade or artisan work and not paid employment that generates daily income for them, I truly was amazed that they could sacrifice an entire day of shekel hustling to register their displeasure over the arrest of their supreme leader and chief Rabbi.

4 Likes

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by theInterpreter: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Zooposki(f): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2021
The first paragraph took me out. Let me continue reading.
Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Conrod: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
And you forgot to add that as a (shout wester) you've already transfered (to betnija and baba ijebu) the money you got from the "congo hebrew man" when you sold your father's ancestrial land to him in oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by AntiBalaka: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
Conrod:
And you forgot to add that as a (shout wester) you've already transfered (to betnija and baba ijebu) the money you got from the "congo hebrew man" when you sold your father's ancestrial land to him in oshogbo.
[/s]

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Rugaria: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiBalaka:
So I am currently in one of the provinces in Congo Judea trying to squeeze out some Shekels from a tight-fisted Hebrew who contracted me to oversee the building of his 4 stories block of flat.

The project has been off and on for 3years now not due to lack of funding as my Hebrew client is stinkingly rich but due to a pending court case over the land where it is sited. The Hebrew has some how decided to claim about 50 square meters from the adjourning land which has so far landed him in court with huge legal fees and whatnot but the Shylock is more than ever ready to spend his last shekel than admit he is wrong. Well, the court ruled in favor of the plaintiff and Shylock was forced to compromise and ended up buying the entire land at well over it's current value to which he now wants to build a 5 stories block of flats (12 flats!) to make up for lost shekels.

So, I had to head on down to Congo Judea and complete the job and see if I can get the contract for the other project.

I landed at the airport on a rainy Saturday this weekend and headed straight to the hotel which is owned by Mazi Shylock. He insisted I lodged in his hotel so that he can squeeze back some shekels back from me. As soon as I checked in I then wasted no time placing calls to subcontractors I had dealings with concerning this project and later on got a cab to take me on site. I assessed the level of work left to be done and got back to Mazi Shylock to let him know what I will be doing the coming week and what I will require from him.

I then went back to Shylock lodgings and spent the rest of the day watching matches and it couldn't have gotten better as my stake on Man City slaughtering gay-ass Arsenal on a hedged bet of Home over 1.5 HT netted me a cool profit of 35K! This will cover the cost of renting the services of an Igbo Jewess for the entire night.

Sunday came and as usual it is drinking day allover Congo Judea. Being a beer man myself I headed on down to the nearest watering hole. The problem here is how noisy, loud and terrible a Sunday afternoon of drinking can be in Congo Judea. I left as soon as I downed my only beer and went back to Shylock lodge.

Monday came and I decided to waste no time going to site only for me to find it impossible to get a cab or keke to site. I will later find out Mondays have since been declared a Sabbath all over Congo Judea. This sabbath came about as a form of passive protest owing to the arrest of a Congo Judean separatist agitator who is clamoring for a Jewish State of Congo Judea to be carved out from Nijeriya.

I must say I was really impressed on how the citizens of Congo Judea unanimously and religiously observed their Sabbath and when you consider that most are engaged in one form of trade or artisan work and not paid employment that generates daily income for them, I truly was amazed that they could sacrifice an entire day of shekel hustling to register their displeasure over the arrest of their supreme leader and chief Rabbi.

Even amongst idiots, there should be honor..
Respect the man who feeds you! Gave you a job over thousands of his kins and pays you handsomely.
The problem with you afonjas is that you are adamantly crooked in your ways by default.... Una treachery and backstabbing na follow come. If he gives the job to his fellow Igbo, you will accuse him of being clanish. Now that he has given you the job, an outsider so to say, all you see are the negatives,... All from the red pit of your evil soul!
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by AntiBalaka: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
Rugaria:

Respect the man who feeds you! Gave you a job over thousands of his kins and pays you handsomely.
The problem with you afonjas is that you are adamantly crooked in your ways by default.... Una treachery and backstabbing na follow come. If he gives the job to his fellow Igbo, you will accuse him of being clanish. Now that he has given you the job, an outsider so to say, all you see are the negatives,... All from the red pit of your evil soul!
Tufiakwa!
[/s]

I am no Yaribanza, you Congo Judas.
Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Rugaria: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

I am no Yaribanza, you Congo Judas.

You can be Hutu or Tutsi, all I ask of you is to behave like a member of humanity for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Covidodo: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rugaria:

Tufiakwa!
Ipodic aba made jew.
You know the ops antecedents but you are too cowardly to attack him because you don't want to offend the 'we SE/SS' alliance

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Covidodo: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rugaria:

You can be Hutu or Tutsi, all I ask of you is to behave like a member of humanity for once.
Bloody osu coward grin wink
Hutu kee you there

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by AntiBalaka: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rugaria:

Ands?

As long as Ibos subscribe to satanic Talmudism, they are not of human.

Get that through your okoro scalp.
Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Danjikanbauchi: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Covidodo:

Bloody osu coward grin wink
Hutu kee you there
Afonja Muslim wan die of heart attack.fulani will soon visit your family in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by Rugaria: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Covidodo:

Ipodic aba made jew.
You know the ops antecedents but you are too cowardly to attack him because you don't want to offend the 'we SE/SS' alliance

I honestly don't recognize two of you desert iguanas..
I presume that is pretty obvious..
I do recognize humans, not some parasitic mongrels..
Re: Meanwhile, In Congo Judea Aka YEAST! by APCHaram: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rabbi Kanustein

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Can Never Steps His Feet's In Igbo Biafra Land / Stable Power Supply: Nigerians Should Not Expect Magic From Me- New Minister / Monday sit at home:SE Governors should beg FG to allow Kanu to address Biafrans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.