Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 (8001 Views)

Pastors Should Have Fully Declared Their Support For Peter Obi / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / PVC Edo State Government Declared Today Friday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thoh:
shut up... ndoki is Ijaw

Come and take them with you nah in that your kaikai republic, Igbos that do not joke with their land will show you guys the right place to life which is in the swamp,try and near Igbo ndoki.
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thoh:
we didnt say obigbo but part of oyigbo as Ijaw

Land grabbers after dragging land with the ikwerre, you're coming down to obigbo to dragging land ok oo over to you my people the asa and ndoki clan of Igbo ethnic nationality.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
one will easily know this write up is from the brain damage igbos.... see how you just removed kalabari from Ijaw...

Kalabari is not ijaw, I was shocked, the day I saw one women at control owerri near owerri to onitcha bus stop,I went to eat and the woman was their with me eating too, so will started a conversation I ask her her daughter's name she told me, I was like I haven't heard about that name before,the funniest thing was I ask her what tribe she said kalabari and I said okkkk you are ijaw nah, she said no I'm kalabari not ijaw that kalabari is different from ijaw I was shocked.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Kalabari is not ijaw, I was shocked, the day I saw one women at control owerri near owerri to onitcha bus stop,I went to eat and the woman was their with me eating too, so will started a conversation I ask her her daughter's name she told me, I was like I haven't heard about that name before,the funniest thing was I ask her what tribe she said kalabari and I said okkkk you are ijaw nah, she said no I'm kalabari not ijaw that kalabari is different from ijaw I was shocked.
thats that woman for you....
kala-bari is Ijaw.... thats an ignorant woman who spent her whole life in igbo land who cheapishly fall to ibo pressure of the saying kalabari is not Ijaw.....
no Kalabari man or woman living in kalabari land will dear said such abominable statement...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by SaintBishop: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

But wike keep saying that ikwerres are not igbos but you all keep saying otherwise. Anyway, there are hunderds of kalabaris who said that they are ijaws e.g Asari dokubo and that briggs lady so what ur point?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Allen102: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Liebermantic:
I saw Bonny, Opobo, Okrika and Ndoki as Ijaw.. Ijaws are just attention seekers....
No part of Igbo territory will be ceded to Ijaw
Okrika is an ijaw clan not igbo.
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Allen102: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
"Opobo, Ubani, Okirika and even Egbema and Obigbo in Ijaw Country"
See where they/Ijaw people got the idea/inspiration at
Yes Okrika will be in ijaw country because we Okrikans are ijaws, do you have any problem with it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Pass11: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
kala-bari is Ijaw.... thats an ignorant woman who spent her whole life in igbo land who cheapishly fall to ibo pressure of the saying kalabari is not Ijaw.....
no Kalabari man or woman living in kalabari land will dear said such abominable statement...
What do you have to say about boma of BBN that deny ijaw tag on national TV cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pass11:

What do you have to say about boma of BBN that deny ijaw tag on national TV cheesy
boma is a child who has never reached kalabari land for once....
no kala-bari man or woman living in kalabari land will dear say such abominable thing.....

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by theInterpreter: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
bolanto24:

You are delusional.
if you don't know only ilaje land produces oil in ondo and ilaje is Yoruba
don't cry
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by SlayerForever: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pass11:

E go pain o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Pass11: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
boma is a child who has never reached kalabari land for once....
no kala-bari man or woman living in kalabari land will dear say such abominable thing.....

Boma that Bleep married woman is a child grin cheesy oga he made it clear that he's not an ijaw man ,so what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
But wike keep saying that ikwerres are not igbos but you all keep saying otherwise. Anyway, there are hunderds of kalabaris who said that they are ijaws e.g Asari dokubo and that briggs lady so what ur point?

If Ikwerre accept being Igbo it will not change anything In Igboland,ikwerre is just quarter% out of 100% of Igbo population.
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Pass11: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlayerForever:

E go pain o grin grin grin
The young man said it on a national TV that he's not an ijaw man,he made it clear to the whole world.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

But she's a kalabari women telling me she is not ijaw ,and with this I believe they are many kalabari that doesn't accept being ijaw like boma in bbnaija who denied being ijaw ,also remember kalabari is an ethnic nationality in rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
SaintBishop:

Kalabari is kalabari ,ijaw is ijaw you can't mix both together.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pass11:

Thank you bro that's what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pass11:

Boma that Bleep married woman is a child grin cheesy oga he made it clear that he's not an ijaw man ,so what are you saying?
boma is a child brought up inanother land dominated by ibos...
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
go and sleep.... emotion and pain ibos.... Ijaw republic go give una heart attack... Kalabari man is even leading Ijaw republic... Una go get heart attack soon...

Nna see painment Like how Igbo republic is giving you heart attack,I know this one pain you but I didn't point her gun on the forehead to deny being ijaw even boma also denied being ijaw the world saw that, so kalabari is not part of your ijaw republic,land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by nerd004: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Imagine am a typical Yoruba boy and my LG was included,,,,how am in anyway related Ijaw..... whoever concotted this rubbish map must be high with sapele water....Ijaw nation my foot

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Nna see painment Like how Igbo republic is giving you heart attack,I know this one pain you but I didn't point her gun on the forehead to deny being ijaw even boma also denied being ijaw the world saw that, so kalabari is not part of your ijaw republic,land grabbers.
dooh..oya goan sleep... tomorrow lets come back and joke yaa? for now, i am talking reasonable matter with people...
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Pass11: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
boma is a child brought up inanother land dominated by ibos...

A man that Bleep married woman is not a child but please which Igbo land did he grow up cheesy
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
dooh..oya goan sleep... tomorrow lets come back and joke yaa? for now, i am talking reasonable matter with people...
any day Igbos sees ijaw feet in ndoki and asaland to land grab, that day ijaw will cease to exist ,Ijaw republic my foot, land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by SaintBishop: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Kalabari is kalabari ,ijaw is ijaw you can't mix both together.
I know so many kalabaris online(even here on Nl aka dukeprince50) and offline who said that they are ijaws, now tell me why should i take your words against theres?
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by SaintBishop: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by SaintBishop: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

If Ikwerre accept being Igbo it will not change anything In Igboland,ikwerre is just quarter% out of 100% of Igbo population.
But ikwerres are not igbos! Wike have been shouting it for years in front of the whole damn world duh.
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Izuchukwu18:
any day Igbos sees ijaw feet in ndoki and asaland to land grab, that day ijaw will cease to exist ,Ijaw republic my foot, land grabbers.
i dont any tribe can stopped us.... if you people like go called israel, we Ijaws surely must go with our ndokis
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
SaintBishop:
But ikwerres are not igbos! Wike have been shouting it for years in front of the whole damn world duh.

Ikwerre are not Igbos like wise kalabari are not ijaw, kalabari is older than ijaw to be under ijaw ethnic nationality.
Re: Ijaw Republic Is Fully Declared Today 1st Of September 2021 by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i dont any tribe can stopped us.... if you people like go called israel, we Ijaws surely must go with our ndokis

We don't need to call Israel .ngwa, ohaji Egbema, arochukwu clan are ok for the minority ijaws , mobilizing all Igbos clans to come and fight minority ijaw will be the end of ijaw existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Symbol On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Cap / Lagos Ranks First In Health Outcomes In The Last 5 Years / NEITI To Investigate Daily Petrol Consumption Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.