Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers (3807 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
nencounter10:

Can you kindly tell me how pastor Christ got to know that 5billion people watched the live broadcast!

Loveworld has many live TV and streaming networks/apps like Cloveworld, LiveMobile TV, Alpha TV, with numerous channels across all of them (I am talking LWUSA, LWMENA, LSAT, LWUK etc). They have access to their viewers list and count. That is part 1.

In the pre-registration for many of those platforms, there is provision for virtual centers and the hosts put down the number of people at those virtual centers. There are millions of ministers who follow the man of God, in the last online ministers conference, over 40 M ministers across all continents participated. Many of those ministers have the biggest followings in their countries. I know 2 of them for e.g in Hungary and Ivory Coast to mention only a few. All these without counting all the numerous YouTube, Periscope and Facebook streams that many sub-ministry churches put out. Any time he is having a huge program, there will be atleast 50 Christ Embassy or affiliated channels livestreaming. Many of those streams have cumulatively 50-100K viewers (YouTube - which means those who did not even sign in to watch are more) and in millions on Facebook.

Christ embassy has many radio stations (both owned and some paid for) that project those programs and they have a tentative listeners count. Almost all the big stations in countries are paid money to allow the church host the big programs like the Live Healing Streams Services Crusades (which attract the largest participations). Most are paid for by the church but others are done by some of the ministers or government people in those nations who listen to him. Those stations have their own metric systems for determining how many people watched and the church extracts such data from them - sometimes by a fee.

Last but certainly not least, every multistreaming platform has access to the data on the type of device and location of device that signed into the platform. Those are individual identification mechanisms which cannot be faked. I am referring to the MAC address or OUI. Every single device that ever logs in to the network will be identified and stored in the hardware of the controller. Their location, time of logging on and off as well as type of device used is made available to the network controller. That is also how they can know (apart from live chats) what part of the world they have people viewing from.

Now, I know someone might say, what if one person uses many devices to log in to the same livestream will that not skew the count? Yes, it will but not significantly considering that multiple people can be watching from 1 device where the device was not tabulated as a virtual center.

I wonder why this is so incredible for people. Rev Chris always prophesied about the internet from 1994 and he has said many times that God led him to focus on it. That is why he is not using money to build huge cathedrals (not saying it is wrong). He focused all his attention on cyber ministry and he was never having any numbers like this until the lockdowns that forced a lot of people to watch TV and use the internet to watch things and programs they would not have watched.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Workch:
Fraud cheesy
5G man

What did he say about 5G? I want to check something.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

On this wise, I stand with Pastor Chris. You should learn to disagree to agree. Be slow to speak /write. Your blood too dey hot
Are you surprised that you stand with him? You obviously also see him as field Marshall and me as not even ranked right, so no surprises there. But I assure you, that the demons are not that ignorant and deceived, but know much better than that and who poses more of a threat to their master's works, so you could learn a thing or two about me from them.

Also don't worry about my blood being too hot because the things I post and my comments are not meant for the shallow minded, but for those who are spiritually sound and deep, and can reason beyond the surface level, so do not expect to be able to comprehend them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are you surprised that you stand with him? You obviously also see him as field Marshall and me as not even ranked right, so no surprises there. But I assure you, that the demons are not that ignorant and deceived, but know much better than that and who poses more of a threat to their master's works, so you could learn a thing or two about me from them.

Also don't worry about my blood being too hot because the things I post and my comments are not meant for the shallow minded, but for those who are spiritually sound and deep, and can reason beyond the surface level, so do not expect to be able to comprehend them.
grin grin You are so quick to assume others spiritually shallow. But I won't argue with you. No need. And who says anything about a field Marshall? Am I the one who called and saved Pst Chris?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

grin grin[i]You are so quick to assume others spiritually shallow. But I won't argue with you. No need[/i]
You shouldn't have even bothered if so.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

grin grin You are so quick to assume others spiritually shallow. But I won't argue with you. No need. And who says anything about a field Marshall? Am I the one who called and saved Pst Chris?

You have described him so well. I used to read some of his posts before and just thought he had zeal but not according to full knowledge. Now I know better.

After I explained to him what Pastor Chris meant (because I watched the service live and heard what he actually said) I thought he would concede and apologize. No, this guy can never be wrong and can never make a mistake. He is real and everyone else is shallow and fake. He is a Field Marshal, and even Satan himself (who can never tell the truth) told him. In fact, to disagree with him on any issue means you don't recognise his spiritual rank.

I wonder how he even eats food, when he is already full of himself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maestro21:

You have described him so well. I used to read some of his posts before and just thought he had zeal but not according to full knowledge. Now I know better.

After I explained to him what Pastor Chris meant (because I watched the service live and heard what he actually said) I thought he would concede and apologize. No, this guy can never be wrong and can never make a mistake. He is real and everyone else is shallow and fake. He is a Field Marshal, and even Satan himself (who can never tell the truth) told him. In fact, to disagree with him on any issue means you don't recognise his spiritual rank.

Please remember him in your prayers. He needs it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maestro21:

Lol! Just because I didn't accept your own opinion, you concluded I thought i could never be wrong. Shouldn't that alone already show you what you think of yourself and the sheer hypocrisy you portray?

Even on this thread, you can see that you were not everyone else, and that not everyone else agreed with your view, some agree with mine, but of course you're inclined to believe the preconceived lies and unfounded constructions of your own imaginations, because they makes you feel justified about your illusions.

Just so you know, I'm used to the disapproving opinion of most of you Christians here, so it's not new to me, but God keeps proving how lost and ignorant y'all are by the day, that many of you keep chewing your words and end up being put to shame.

For someone who is too blind to see the glaring error in the idea that billions of people tuned in to watch a live broadcast of your pastor, it's good to hear you speak about me lacking knowledge. I'm sure if I believed that ridiculous lie, you would be singing a different tune.

Feel free to continue in your delusions if you like, as believing the blatant lie. I'm sure everyone else was wrong but you and your fellow blind followers were right.

A hypocrite who wants to correct someone else but cannot accept correction when he's clearly wrong.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

Before you and him do so, first pray for God to deliver the likes of you from the spirit of spiritual mediocrity and blindness, because y'all need that more than I need your prayers.

For someone who wants to be like Kathryn Kulman but not willing to pay the required price, keep worrying about those who have already done so, don't save your worry for yourself who needs it more.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2021
nencounter10:

Can you kindly tell me how pastor Christ got to know that 5billion people watched the live broadcast!
It's a glaring lie even the blind could see it, but it appears that blindness has different levels, hence his blind followers, as this one desperately trying to defend the lie at all cost, were too blind to see it.

I feel immense pity for him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2021
See such a long epistle to justify such a ridiculous and embarrassing lie.

Your blind followership surely knows no bounds.

Maestro21:

Loveworld has many live TV and streaming networks/apps like Cloveworld, LiveMobile TV, Alpha TV, with numerous channels across all of them (I am talking LWUSA, LWMENA, LSAT, LWUK etc). They have access to their viewers list and count. That is part 1.

In the pre-registration for many of those platforms, there is provision for virtual centers and the hosts put down the number of people at those virtual centers. There are millions of ministers who follow the man of God, in the last online ministers conference, over 40 M ministers across all continents participated. Many of those ministers have the biggest followings in their countries. I know 2 of them for e.g in Hungary and Ivory Coast to mention only a few. All these without counting all the numerous YouTube, Periscope and Facebook streams that many sub-ministry churches put out. Any time he is having a huge program, there will be atleast 50 Christ Embassy or affiliated channels livestreaming. Many of those streams have cumulatively 50-100K viewers (YouTube - which means those who did not even sign in to watch are more) and in millions on Facebook.

Christ embassy has many radio stations (both owned and some paid for) that project those programs and they have a tentative listeners count. Almost all the big stations in countries are paid money to allow the church host the big programs like the Live Healing Streams Services Crusades (which attract the largest participations). Most are paid for by the church but others are done by some of the ministers or government people in those nations who listen to him. Those stations have their own metric systems for determining how many people watched and the church extracts such data from them - sometimes by a fee.

Last but certainly not least, every multistreaming platform has access to the data on the type of device and location of device that signed into the platform. Those are individual identification mechanisms which cannot be faked. I am referring to the MAC address or OUI. Every single device that ever logs in to the network will be identified and stored in the hardware of the controller. Their location, time of logging on and off as well as type of device used is made available to the network controller. That is also how they can know (apart from live chats) what part of the world they have people viewing from.

Now, I know someone might say, what if one person uses many devices to log in to the same livestream will that not skew the count? Yes, it will but not significantly considering that multiple people can be watching from 1 device where the device was not tabulated as a virtual center.

I wonder why this is so incredible for people. Rev Chris always prophesied about the internet from 1994 and he has said many times that God led him to focus on it. That is why he is not using money to build huge cathedrals (not saying it is wrong). He focused all his attention on cyber ministry and he was never having any numbers like this until the lockdowns that forced a lot of people to watch TV and use the internet to watch things and programs they would not have watched.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by nencounter10: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's a glaring lie even the blind could see it, but it appears that blindness has different levels, hence his blind followers, as this one desperately trying to defend the lie at all cost, were too blind to see it.

I feel immense pity for him.

OK
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lollittaa:

On it. wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Just because I didn't accept your own opinion, you concluded I thought i could never be wrong. Shouldn't that alone already show you what you think of yourself and the sheer hypocrisy you portray?

Even on this thread, you can see that you were not everyone else, and that not everyone else agreed with your view, some agree with mine, but of course you're inclined to believe the preconceived lies and unfounded constructions of your own imaginations, because they makes you feel justified about your illusions.
You who had no context, never watched the teachings, don't know the man or his ministry is calling someone's information who watched it, is a son of the man, a member of his ministry an opinion, and you think anyone sees you as anything but a clown?
Literally, telling me that I do not know how the food I ate tastes, but you who did not eat it knows exactly how it tastes? Make it make sense, please. grin

Just so you know, I'm used to the disapproving opinion of most of you Christians here, so it's not new to me, but God keeps proving how lost and ignorant y'all are by the day, that many of you keep chewing your words and end up being put to shame.
You are the most deluded person I ever met on the "religious" section. Dude, nobody cares who you are and unfortunately, you are the one who has proven to be grossly ignorant. Look at your opinions on an issue you know nothing about. grin

For someone who is too blind to see the glaring error in the idea that billions of people tuned in to watch a live broadcast of your pastor, it's good to hear you speak about me lacking knowledge. I'm sure if I believed that ridiculous lie, you would be singing a different tune.
Can I explain how inane this take is? The only reason you believe the claim is false is because you do not believe it is possible. That is the definition of s-t-u-p-i-d. It is like me saying I do not believe your nairaland account name is jesusjnr2020 because Jesus has no "junior".

Feel free to continue in your delusions if you like, as believing the blatant lie. I'm sure everyone else was wrong but you and your fellow blind followers were right.
lol. You sound all shades of asinine my man. If I tell you I have 200M naira in my account, my friends, who have looked into my account say the same. Then someone who does not know me and does not have access to my account, insists that me and my friends who looked into my account are deluded. lol

A hypocrite who wants to correct someone else but cannot accept correction when he's clearly wrong.
This is literally you! Arguing with me about what I watched and about data that I can justify when you neither watched the teaching nor do you even know the ministry to begin with. This is is funny!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Before you and him do so, first pray for God to deliver the likes of you from the spirit of spiritual mediocrity and blindness, because y'all need that more than I need your prayers.

For someone who wants to be like Kathryn Kulman but not willing to pay the required price, keep worrying about those who have already done so, don't save your worry for yourself who needs it more.

Like dude, someone told you to calm down. I actually think you need mental check up and God knows I am not trying to be denigrating.

Trust me, you are not who you think you are. If you are really so, put out your videos showing us what you have done that is compared to anything Kathryn did. The person you thought you came to correct is not only doing same, we all can see that he is doing it to a level that Kathryn Khulman never did it at. That is Pastor Benny Hinn's opinion (who watched Mrs. Khulman live!!) not mine by the way! lol
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers by Maestro21: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
See such a long epistle to justify such a ridiculous and embarrassing lie.

Your blind followership surely knows no bounds.

Jealousy is a toxin of the spirit man. Get a life.

If I just replied "we have the viewer's count" you would have tried to ask many more questions to make it look like that data calculation method is shoddy.

Since I gave a detailed analysis of how data curation of that magnitude is done, it became an epistle. Even when I was neither replying you nor talking to you. smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Responsibility In Discipleship – Pastor Chris / Holy Spirit / An Atheist Chat With A Christian (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.