Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

"We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP (695 Views)

Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers (2) (3) (4)

"We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by Elbinawi: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
"We were thieves, we were not murderers." - PDP

Mee:

The largest Opposition party in Nigeria, the PDP, is the most useless political party in the history of the Nigerian state.

Nigerian Activists are taking them to task for their historic uselessness and they feebly replied: "We were thieves, we were not murderers."

But your thieving opened the door for the APC mass murderers to enter in the first place. Is that the difference you're celebrating? Is that your standard?

#NB: Tyrant Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang brutally slaughtered more than one thousand Shia civilians in Zaria in December, 2015, the useless PDP is silent till date. Can you imagine this!!!?

*Boycott PDP*

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by BigRocky: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
See, PDP are APC that are not in power!
Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by Jostoman: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
See useless advise o, we should boycott PDP and embrace your disaster and blood sucking party called APC. If PDP have been killing innocent Nigeria like APC government is doing now nobody would have remain to vote for APC in 2015.

Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by Freestainworld(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
both APC and PDP are useless, all of them.
Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by Generalissimo75(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jostoman:
See useless advise o, we should boycott PDP and embrace your disaster and blood sucking party called APC. If PDP have been killing innocent Nigeria like APC government is doing now nobody would have remain to vote for APC in 2015.

I think what he's trying to say is Nigerians should not see pdp as an option. He has written apc off already.

Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by SmartPolician: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Considering what I saw in 2019 when I went to vote, Nigerians don't have a choice than vote for either the APC or PDP. In fact, I feel the only reason the APC won't win 2023 elections is if they field a southerner and the PDP fields a northerner.

Forget all the social media noise...the real elections happen in polling booths and most people online making noise are southerners who are too lazy to stay in a queue for long hours and vote.

There were online pix and video footage of Kano voters who left their homes as early as 5am to vote in 2019 elections. How many of the so-called educated southerners can do that? grin As far as Nigeria remains one country, henceforth, the north will always determine who wins the election.

Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
What is the difference? You steal money meant to build hospitals, produce clean water, build good roads, fire stations etc and people still die due to lack of those infrastructures. You are a murderer. Be not deceived.
Re: "We Were Thieves, We Were Not Murderers." - PDP by Solsix(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
SmartPolician:
Considering what I saw in 2019 when I went to vote, Nigerians don't have a choice than vote for either the APC or PDP. In fact, I feel the only reason the APC won't win 2023 elections is if they field a southerner and the PDP fields a northerner.

Forget all the social media noise...the real elections happen in polling booths and most people online making noise are southerners who are too lazy to stay in a queue for long hours and vote.

There were online pix and video footage of Kano voters who left their homes as early as 5am to vote in 2019 elections. How many of the so-called educated southerners can do that? grin As far as Nigeria remains one country, henceforth, the north will always determine who wins the election.
Voter apart is every where nna. The numbers shunned out from polling unit is getting smaller everyday. Most people have given up on Nigeria.

On Ipob, The South-east Finds Itself Struggling Between Six And Half A Dozen / Rev Fr Mbaka Preach About Nnamdi Kanu Cursing Politicians / The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy.