Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

4 Management Task Site For Every Business Owners To Stay Organised - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Management Task Site For Every Business Owners To Stay Organised (213 Views)

Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam / I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? / 7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Management Task Site For Every Business Owners To Stay Organised by aligntosucceed(f): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
harder to stay organized.

Fortunately, there are task management tools you can rely on to help you organized and plan out the tasks for your business.

Todoist: simplifies this process by allowing you to manage your to-do list regardless of the device you're using

Trello: supports workflow automation through tule-based triggers, calendar commands, and due date commands. This allows you to automate repetitive tasks and save your teams time.

Asana: comes with the usual task Management features like task dependencies, due dates and attachment.

Hey.space saves the day when you need to organize your departmental work and want transparent control over a project.

Check out our 12 months planner - https://wendiloveee.com/socialmediaplanner/

Follow for more
https://instagram.com/wendiloveee1?utm_medium=copy_link

(1) (Reply)

How To Move From Busy & Broke To Productive & Rich / Taber Abrasion Tester Instrument Features / Howo Tipping Trucks Available For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.