Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet (50336 Views)

Sale Mamman: The Many Controversies Under Sacked Power Minister / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Ukezeal: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
So insignificant, kountry moving in circles

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-why-i-reshuffled-my-cabinet-buhari[/quote]
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by seunayantokun(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Grammar upon yetenatu.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigerians were fooled to reject jonathan
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Myhusband(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
how I wish those fools in Senate can impeach you then come and tell us why you're impeached

average Nigerians won't even allowed them to waste their time in doing that except for some who Allah said they should not criticized an incompetent nincompoop in asorock
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by techWriter1: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
revamp you.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Antoeni(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
What’s their use in the first place?
90% of Nigeria population don't even know them and their names.

At least they have recovered all they spent to support Mr President election. It is time to go home to enjoy their loots.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Talawaka: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
One thing is certain they couldn't have been sacked because of performance ...Only 3 things makes bUhari sack someone and that's criticizing his govt and being anti Jihad cheesy or going to pay homage to Osinbanjo

Sale Mamman was a showboater who should never have been appointed in the first place.
Like Mohammed Nanono, it did not take him long to show his predilection for malfeasance in high office. grin

In what can best be described as brazen disregard for due process and competence and an unwarranted display of power and preeminence, Sale Mamman has personalized critical decisions within the Power Ministry and its Agencies, even to the detriment of the collective good of Nigerians, whose bidding he swore to do at his inauguration as Minister of the Federal Republic.

Sale Mamman’s decision to “indefinitely suspend” the Managing Director of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA), Damilola Ogunbiyi, which has since been reversed by the President, further lends credence to his high level shenaniganry. Damilola Ogunbiyi, from her time as Senior Special Adviser on Public Private Partnership (PPP) to the Lagos State Governor and then as General Manager of Lagos State Electricity Board to being appointed to oversee the REA, has displayed competence in her chosen career path in the energy sector, which gave rise to her appointment as Chief Executive of the United Nations’ Sustainable Energy for All.

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/minister-of-powers-shenanigans-taken-too-far
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Raph82(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
That Agric minister has just been feeding on taxpayers' money since he was appointed, he did not do anything, very senseless and clueless. How can u be presiding over sensitive ministry like agric and food prices were skyrocketing right under your stupid nose, and u have no idea as to what next to do?
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by MANDULA: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
why the president no change Lai mohammed, Ameachi Rotimi?
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by West2019(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fool
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Awoleesu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
LAZAREY:
Rtrd commodore Olawumi appeared at DIA, yesterday, and today, 2 ministers were fired. Hope I'm not thinking aloud?

I get your drift Bro!

Relieve them of their portfolios before the 'Naming ceremony'... grin
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by garfield1: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
One thing is certain they couldn't have been sacked because of performance ...Only 3 things makes bUhari sack someone and that's criticizing his govt and being anti Jihad cheesy or going to pay homage to Osinbanjo

No record of them criticizing buhari.which jihad? Have you heard any victim of bandits or herdsmen attack saying that they were being coerced to accept Islam? There is no way those core north guys will pay homage to osibanjo.by the way,buhsti loves osibanjo.therefore,your allegation is a futile exercise as usual
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
UselessBuhari:
Mohammed go Mohammed come, Abubakar go Abubakar come.
May God punish Buhari and his Yoruba muslim supporters

Buhari is truly useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Bamzyriches451: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Reshuffle kee u there
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by airsaylongcome: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wawelexy:
Failure replacing failure..... Imaging selling ur old Volkswagen bintu and then you buy a Santana 1994 model?

No play with that Santana o. It was allegedly the getaway vehicle if choice of the infamous Lawrence "The Law" Anini. Might be an old vehicle by today's standard but it's engineering was too notch. Engine and gear were built to last forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Diamondplus1805(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Explanation understood
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by November24(f): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
UselessBuhari:

Toh... Fulani Cabinet.
Nigeria end is near sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by fredoooooo: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ikdaddy01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Am waiting for Sahara people to go find out why they were removed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by ThatFairGuy1: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
One of the Nairaland kid spotted
UselessBuhari:
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by hotseat: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
"Perambulator!

E just dey perambulate and him still dey same same place ."

- Legendary Abami Eda, Fela Kuti!
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by kutashi: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
UselessBuhari:

And kill you by tomorrow! Aamin
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Indispensable85(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by fkj950ax(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
GENESISNEMESIS:
Pre

said the changes were sequel to the “tradition of subjecting our projects and programmes implementation to independent and critical self-review”.

“These significant review steps have helped to identify and strengthen weak areas, close gaps, build cohesion and synergy in governance, manage the economy and improve the delivery of public good to Nigerians

ri

All of this means absolutely nothing.
Using lots of words to confuse people.
If you summarize it, it will amount to nothing
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by bizzibodi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
They were sacked because they are carrying out d fulanisation agenda at a slow pace... imagine ministry of agriculture building mosques all over the place.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by seunmsg(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

I can assure you they were not sacked for any of the three reasons you posted. These guys are core northerners who are very close to the ruling cabals. They were definitely sacked for something way deeper that can’t be ignored. Gross incompetence or a massive corruption that was uncovered and can’t be glossed over.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by bizzibodi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nanono that is supposed to retire to his grasshut drinking fura n nunu!
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by Slurity(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
UselessBuhari:
The level of Buhari hatred in you is enough to burn down a whole city but unfortunately the man did not even know you exist. Hating people is a total waste of time and does ONLY harm to the one doing the hatred wahala.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by BrainSanitizer: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
If it took America 20 years to replace the Taliban with the Taliban, replacing nonsense with nonsense after two years is nothing.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by baralatie(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wawelexy:
Failure replacing failure..... Imaging selling ur old Volkswagen bintu and then you buy a Santana 1994 model?
grin
Re: Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
If it took America 20 years to replace the Taliban with the Taliban, replacing nonsense with nonsense after two years is nothing.
It took the afghans forces 55 days to hand over the whole of Afghanistan to the Taliban without effort of which the United States had kept in stability,peace for 20 years!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.