Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression (676 Views)

5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression / 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by 1nice(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Topic : 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression

REVELATION 12:17
The dragon was furious with the woman and went off to fight against the rest of her descendants, all those who obey God's commandments and are faithful to the truth revealed by Jesus.

Oppression from Satan is real. Satan loves to oppress the people of God because Satan see God as his number one enemy, and see the people of God as his number two enemies and see the people who neither worship God or Satan as his number three enemies and see the angels of God as his number four enemies. Satan is very wicked and jealous. Satan shows no mercy to his enemies. Satan want to oppress the people of God through sins , disease, sickness, poverty, fear, terror, depression, worries, troubles, regrets, pain, loneliness, starvation, famine, death, demons, sorrow, danger at night, sudden attacks during the day, plagues that strike in the dark, the evils that kill in daylight, delay in getting married, bad dreams and so many evils. Satan and his cohort are looking for ways to treat the people of God harshly because the people of God are those who do what please God by obeying God's commandments and by been faithful to the truth reavealed by Jesus Christ.
People of God, stand up and fight your oppressor the devil. Do not let the the devil treat you like a slave and like a prisoner. God has given his people freedom so do not let the dragon; that husband of the queen of the coast also know as Satan the prince of darkness to take the freedom God has given you. Refuse to be oppress by Satan and his agents.

This are the 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression

(1) BY PRAYING
MATTHEW 26 : 41
Keep watch and pray that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

COLOSSIANS 4 : 2
Be persistent in prayer, and keep alert as you pray, giving thanks to God.

The devil also know as Satan is very wicked towards the people of God. The devil is looking for opportunities to kill all people of God because satan hate the people of God with passion. The devil, that notorious and skillful thief want to steal, kill and destroy the people of God blessings and replace God's people blessings with satanic curses. But the LORD Almighty will never give the devil and his kingdom of darkness any opportunities to kill all people of God in Jesus Christ name Amen.
Jesus Christ is teaching the people of God to pray always and never get tired. Through prayer you will overcome the evil plan of Satan against you.
Prayer is a spiritual weapon which you can use to resist the attacks of the kingdom of darkness. The war between the people of God and Satan is a spiritual war which is fought with spiritual weapons gotten from Jesus Christ. One of the weapons you can use to defend yourself against the Oppression of Satan is prayer.
Jesus Christ always pray when he was on earth that is why Jesus Christ said ; the people of God should watch and pray so that people of God will not fall into temptation. Child of God keep praying, be vigilant and fight the devil with prayer. Let the devil know that you are not afraid of him, be bold and courageous. God is with you, that is why the devil and his cohort can not oppress you. Use prayer to defeat the devil, never show the devil and his cohort respect.
Enough of the satanic Oppression upon your life. Satan do not want you to have peace, happiness, wealth,riches, good health, faith in God, longlife, shelter and other blessings from God. But stand up and be courageous, fight the devil with midnight prayer, fasting and prayer, prayer of Thanksgiving and persistent prayers. And after fighting to the end, you will still hold your ground and all your blessings the devil and his cohort has steal, kill and destroy, the God of heaven will restore all your blessings back to you. God will protect and defend his people from the conspiracy of Satan and his agents.

(2) BY HAVING FAITH IN GOD
HEBREWS 11 : 6
No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.

EPHESIANS 6 : 16
At all times carry faith as a shield; for with it you will be able to put out all the burning arrows shot by the Evil One.

People of God, faith is another powerful weapon you can use to defeat the devil and his agents. With faith in God you can overcome the threat of the Evil One; that King of evil also know as the prince of immorality and the ancient serpent. Do not allow the devil to oppress you and your family with fear, confusion, disunity, trouble, sickness, worries, lack, loneliness, hate and all kinds of evil.
When Satan tell you that you will died because of your sickness, reply the negative voice of Satan by saying I will never died by sickness in Jesus Christ name because I have faith in God that God will heal me and reward me with long life and defeat you Satan that want me to deid. With faith in God you will become fearless and courageous and victorious over the evil one; Satan also know as Lucifer the crooked being. Use your weapon of faith to resist the Satan Oppression and to put out all the burning arrows shot by the prince of adultery; that Evil One know as Satan.

(3)BY GOING TO CHURCH

HEBREWS 10 : 25
Let us not give up the habit of meeting together, as some are doing. Instead, let us encourage one another, all the more, since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.

ACTS 2 : 42
They spent their time in learning from the apostles, taking part in the fellowship, and sharing in the fellowship meals and the prayers.

Going to church services is a spiritual weapon which you can use to overcome the oppression of the dragon; Satan also know as the old fat disrespectful man. Satan want the people of God to suffer and to reject their Creator the LORD Almighty. Satan and his agents always disrespect the Supreme God and Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of heaven. That is why Satan want to use oppression as a means to trick the people of God into worshipping him the devil. But because the Supreme God cares about his people, the prince of darkness also know as Satan will never succeed in his conspiracy against the people of the Supreme God. Child of God always attend church services so that God can strengthen you and make you stronger than your enemies. Never give the devil and his agents any chance to oppress you and gloat over you.
Keep going to church; learn all you can from the church by listening to the word of God and doing what the word of God says. God bless you and help you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Congratulation! You are a conqueror in Jesus Christ name Amen.

(4) BY KNOWING THE WORD OF GOD

HEBREWS 4 : 12
The word of God is alive and active, sharper than any double - edged sword. It cuts all the way through, to where soul and spirit meet, to where joints and marrow come together. It judges the desires and thoughts of the heart.

EPHESIANS 6 : 17
And accept salvation as a helmet, and the word of God as the sword which the Spirit gives you.

The word of God is a very powerful weapon which you can use to overcome the oppression of Satan and his cohort. Satan is very afraid to see the people of God quoting the word of God from the scripture. You need to know the word of God by studying your Bible which is also know as the scripture. When you know the word of God the devil can not oppress you because you know your right as a child of God and for this reason you can never let the devil and his agents violate your Christian right. When you quote and speak the word of God, Satan and his agents are put into confusion and they begin to run in different directions because the word of God is the sword which you can use to fight and defeat Satan and his agents.
Learn to fill your mind with the word of God by reading and studying your Bible daily and listening to the word of God always. God be with you and give you victory over any enemies that say you will never enjoy the blessings of God upon your life in Jesus Christ name Amen. Know this when you have the word of God in you, it will be hard for Satan to oppress you. May God teach you his word and give you help always in Jesus Christ name Amen.

(5) BY READING AND STUDYING CHRISTIAN BOOKS.

JOHN 8 : 32
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

PHILIPPIANS 4 : 9
Put into practice what you learnt and received from me, both from my words and from my actions. And the God who gives us peace will be with you.

2TIMOTHY 4 : 13
When you come, bring my coat that I left in Troas with carpus; bring the books too, and especially the ones made of parchment.

Reading and studying Christian books is another way to overcome the oppression of Satan. Because when you read books you learn from other people words and actions. And how they were able to overcome the oppression of Satan and became successful in everything they do. Reading and studying Christian books will give you the common sense you need to avoid the trap of Satan and his agents. Reading and studying Christian books will help you to understand the truth which is the word of God and which can help you resist the oppression of Satan and his agents.
Paul in the scripture was a man of God who loves to read and study good books ( according to 2 TIMOTHY 4 : 13). The knowledge which Paul gain in studying books have help him in doing the right thing. You need knowledge to plan your victory over the oppression of Satan. The scripture says; Ask the LORD to bless your plans, and you will be successful in carrying them out (PROVERBS 16 : 3).
Use your money to buy Christian books, so you can acquire knowledge that will help you in resisting and overcoming the attacks of Satan and his agents.

JOHN 10 : 10
The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life - life in all its fullness.

GALATIANS 5 : 1
Freedom is what we have - Christ has set us free! Stand, then, as free people, and do not allow yourselves to become slaves again.

God is going to bring an end to satanic oppression in your life because God is good and his love is eternal. Do not fear that troubles you are going through, just pick up your spiritual weapons fight those troubles. Because Jesus Christ is with you, victory shall be your portion. The troubles you see today, you shall not see them again in Jesus Christ name amen.
There are various testimony of Satanic agents who were deliver from the bondage of Satan and they became Christians; go to www.Youtube.com and search on Youtube search space by typing ; satanic confession, confession of a witch, and confession of occult. Then listen how God rescue this agents of Satan from the power of darkness and forgave their sins and gave them the strength and Grace to worship God through Jesus Christ.

People of God do not worry, things will get better again to the glory of God. Child of God, Christ Jesus has set you free from the oppression of Satan. Do not be afraid of Satan and his agents; for they are powerless before a true child of God because the LORD Almighty is with his people to protect and defend them spiritually and physically from the enemy.
For you to overcome the oppression of Satan you must be a child of God by believing in God and believing also in Jesus Christ the Son of God and by living a life that is free from evil.
Turn away from your sins, because the Kingdom of God is near! Stop sinning and obey the word of God. God is merciful, he want to forgive all the evils you have done if you will humble yourself and pray to God for the forgiveness of sins and stop doing evil. God will have mercy on you and give you new mind and new heart. Hell fire is real, sinners will go to hell fire when they die because they refuse to stop doing evil and continue to disobey the God of heaven.
Those without God are in danger because the devil and his agents can destroy them any time they want.
Come to God today for help by repenting from your evil, he will accept you and give you his blessings.

If you want to repent from your sins say this prayer;

PRAYER
Merciful God I thank you for answering my prayer. I thank you merciful God for rescuing me from my sins. I come to you merciful God, forgive me all my sins, I repent from my evil ways. LORD wash away all my evil and make me Clean from my unrighteousness. May the blood of Jesus Christ take away my sins, God I believe in your Son Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to take away my sins and I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. God write my name down in the book of the Living and give me your Holy Spirit I pray in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Congratulation! If you said the prayer you are now one of the people of God, your name have been written in the book of the living and you are now a citizen of the Kingdom of God. Buy a Bible and study it regularly.
Find a church close to you and attend their Church services regularly.
Pray to God in the morning when you woke up from sleep and pray in the evening before you sleep. Always pray regularly and never give up, God loves you.

God bless my readers and help them in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.
Goodluck !!! cool
YOU CAN WIN THIS BATTLE!
Be Wise Children Of The Most High God And Outsmart That ugly Lucifer and his senseless cohort that want to harm God's people.
Satan and his agents must be punished by Jesus Christ this Year Amen.
Fight, Fight, Fight and resist the enemy Satan and his foolish agents from oppressing you this year. Be Wise and use your common sense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Weldone
How can one overcome strange powers of ancestors that are no longer serve but are fighting back
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
Weldone
How can one overcome strange powers of ancestors that are no longer serve but are fighting back
Are you trying to overcome then in Jesus Christ or outside of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are you trying to overcome then in Jesus Christ or outside of Jesus Christ? undecided

I don't reckon with strange powers. Jesus I know,who are thou
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
1nice, you need to learn how to read a book first. You don't just pick a statement randomly from a book to make it say whatever you want. You show respect for the person who you quote by paying attention to the contextual meaning of what is said. undecided

Several times you quoted even Jesus Christ out of context, in order to further the lie that is your premise here. undecided
For instance, where Jesus Christ mentioned the thief coming to steal, kill, and destroy, in John 10 vs 1 - 16, rather than of Satan, Jesus Christ instead said that of the many false teachers and false prophets who would come in his name to fleece his sheep with lies that are meant to deceive them away from God. undecided

If you truly love God as you want us to believe, you will at desist from adding your own lies and delusion to that which is said by and God. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
I don't reckon with strange powers. Jesus I know,who are thou
If you know Jesus Christ, you will know that the only way to overcome in Him is through continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments- about 60 something of them found written of in the Gospels only. undecided

He already overcame it all for you, even from 2000 years ago. What He asks is that you trust Him and obey His commandments to show you love Him and receive from Him that which He has prepared for you. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you know Jesus Christ, you will know that the only way to overcome in Him is through continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments- about 60 something of them found written of in the Gospels only. undecided

He already overcame it all for you, even from 2000 years ago. What He asks is that you trust Him and obey His commandments to show you love Him and receive from Him that which He has prepared for you. undecided

If you know Jesus you have everything gospel is all it takes?

Have you identify your gifts? Apart from knowing,obeying all the commandments & trusting Him?
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:

If you know Jesus you have everything gospel is all it takes?
Have you identify your gifts? Apart from knowing,obeying all the commandments & trusting Him?
The Gospel is God's New Covenant, Law in the Kingdom of God - that is who Jesus Christ is. He is the embodiment of the new agreement between God and individuals(not groups or denominations or nations) and there is only one mandate , and that is that those who come to Him must believe that He is, submission to and obedience
of His every teachings and commandments. undecided

So, to overcome ancestral spirits/devils etc., the way is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

To recieve answers to prayers, the way is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

To make Heaven at the end, the way is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

There is no other way

As for gifts, even unbelievers have 'gifts' that is why Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 that there will be those who will do miracles, prophesy and do signs but do not belong to Him. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Gospel is God's New Covenant, Law in the Kingdom of God - that is who Jesus Christ is. He is the embodiment of the new agreement between God and individuals(not groups or denominations or nations) and there is only one mandate , and that is that those who come to Him must believe that He is, submission to and obedience
of His every teachings and commandments. undecided

So, to overcome ancestral spirits/devils etc., the way is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

To recieve answers to prayers, the way is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

To make Heaven at the end, the way is through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

There is no other way

As for gifts, even unbelievers have 'gifts' that is why Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 that there will be those who will do miracles, prophesy and do signs but do not belong to Him. undecided

In my name(Jesus) they shall cast out devils. I believe it's not only possible from your perspective,but someone who already has the spirit of God can conduct deliverance for others.

But to maintain your deliverance all you said comes to effect.
Thank you.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
In my name(Jesus) they shall cast out devils. I believe it's not only possible from your perspective,but someone who already has the spirit of God can conduct deliverance for others.

But to maintain your deliverance all you said comes to effect.
Thank you.
Recall, I had asked you if you intend to overcome in Jesus Christ or outside of Jesus Christ? undecided

Can a devil or demon exist in or torment anyone who is in Jesus Christ? undecided

Jesus Christ cast demons and devils out of those who were not of Him, not from those who already belonged to Him, and the power He gave us likely works the same way. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Recall, I had asked you if you intend to overcome in Jesus Christ or outside of Jesus Christ? undecided

Can a devil or demon exist in or torment anyone who is in Jesus Christ? undecided

Jesus Christ cast demons and devils out of those who were not of Him, not from those who already belonged to Him, and the power He gave us likely works the same way. undecided

The moment you're of Christ old things are passed away just like that. And you immediately overcome the ancestral powers overnight. And the demons will just be looking or sleeping?

Even the Lord's prayer acknowledged deliverance from every evil.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:

The moment you're of Christ old things are passed away just like that. And you immediately overcome the ancestral powers overnight. And the demons will just be looking or sleeping?

Even the Lord's prayer acknowledged deliverance from every evil.
The Lord’s prayer acknowledged deliverance from evil to be done by God, not man, since the prayer, given to us by God Himself to pray to Him, is for God to do that which He promised to do for us in His New Covenant. undecided

So , again, I ask you, can a devil exist inside of or torment anyone who exists in Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Lord’s prayer acknowledged deliverance from evil to be done by God, not man, since the prayer, given to us by God Himself to pray to Him, is for God to do that which He promised to do for us in His New Covenant. undecided

So , again, I ask you, can a devil exist inside of or torment anyone who exists in Jesus Christ? undecided

Apostle Paul had a thorn in his flesh,how about that.
Job was allowed to be tormented by devil
Peter lied
Judas Iscariot?

Why is the need for the gifts of the spirit.... If everyone who exists in Christ can't have troubles from demons?
What will you tell someone who just gave his life to Christ?

What one of the major thing that attract demons is falling into sin. But can you say you've not sin since you're in Christ?
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:

Apostle Paul had a thorn in his flesh,how about that.
Job was allowed to be tormented by devil
Peter lied
Judas Iscariot?

Why is the need for the gifts of the spirit.... If everyone who exists in Christ can't have troubles from demons?

What one of the major thing that attract demons is falling into sin. But can you say you've not sin since you're in Christ?
Please understand this.... I am not here saying that those who are in Jesus Christ cannot be tormented or have troubles....after all Jesus Christ promised us sufferings and tribulations. But when a one belongs to God, is that one tormented by a paper not sanctioned by God Himself .I.e. demons and devils? undecided

1. The best example we have is of Job, a man who God Himself declared righteous in His sight. What happened to Job was not a result of torment from demons and devils but God's very own Will that brought about Job's suffering. It was God who sent Satan to test Job. undecided

2. Something curious that Jesus Christ said to Peter before he then lied is found in the book of Luke.
31 “Satan has asked to test you men like a farmer tests his wheat. O Simon, Simon,
32. I have prayed that you will not lose your faith! Help your brothers be stronger when you come back to me.” - Luke 22 vs 31 - 32
From the above, we see that even the test that Peter had to endure was from God and not of demons and devils tormenting him of their will.

After Peter lied, Jesus Christ, when He came back, didn't recommend that Peter have demons and devils cast out of Him. Instead, Jesus Christ taught Him to continue in submission to and obedience of His commandments - John 21 vs 15 -22 undecided

3. Paul stated that a thorn in the flesh was given him, but he never said it was given to him by demons and devils. In fact, from Paul's statement as far as God's answer to his pleas that the thorn be removed, reveals that the thorn was not of demons and devils but likely of God. And obviously, since Paul who we learn had the 'gifts' you spoke of could not deliver his own self, it is clear his suffering was likely of God. undecided

4. As for Judas, well, there are no stories of torment from demons and devils either. The man was prophesied to fail God and that is just what he did. undecided

Well, you say sin attracts demons and devils, but are they attracted against God's will or according to God's Will, this in those who believe in Jesus Christ, mind you? undecided

Was sin the reason why Paul cried about having a thorn in the flesh given him? undecided

I used to sin but I don't do it anymore since rather than chose disobedience (Sin), I now chose obedience (sinlessness) every moment of every day. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
How are the idols & gods of our forefathers in the bible destroyed,those are the knowledgeable records I expected here not long epistle. The word of God has the solutions to all the problems. Ignorance of the application is the issue. Not our purported righteousness.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
How are the idols & gods of our forefathers in the bible destroyed,those are the knowledgeable records I expected here not long epistle. The word of God has the solutions to all the problems. Ignorance of the application is the issue. Not our purported righteousness.
Again, if you are in Jesus Christ, all you have to do is continue to live in submission to and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. All you have stated here were taken care of by Jesus Christ when He declared over 2000 years ago that He has overcome the world on our behalf. This is what the Word of God, Jesus Christ taught His followers to live by. undecided

Obedience is the key to defeating sin(disobedience) and receiving all that Jesus Christ has promised us. No other way! undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, if you are in Jesus Christ, all you have to do is continue to live in submission to and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. All you have stated here were taken care of by Jesus Christ when He declared over 2000 years ago that He has overcome the world on our behalf. This is what the Word of God, Jesus Christ taught His followers to live by. undecided

Obedience is the key to defeating sin(disobedience) and receiving all that Jesus Christ has promised us. No other way! undecided

You're saved to save others. Since you're in Christ what impact had you on both the 'safe' & unbelievers tormented by forces of darkness by
Sharing the word of God

&

Interceding for others matters

Not all that suffering are as a result of their sins.

Reference:Jesus said neither the parent had committed sin
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
You're saved to save others. Since you're in Christ what impact had you on both the 'safe' & unbelievers tormented by forces of darkness by
Sharing the word of God
&
Interceding for others matters
You are not saved to save others. undecided

Recall i mentioned how Jesus Christ is the New Covenant agreement between God and individuals. This Contract, Jesus Christ, you signed with God is between God and yourself and the mandate given you by Jesus Christ is continuous submission and obedience of the terms and conditions of the Contract that is Jesus Christ. undecided

Preaching the Contract to others, and praying for others is also be done as stipulated in the Contract - submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Anything else else meaningless where the Contract is concerned. undecided

You are right that not all suffering is a result of sin. Just like Job's suffering and torment was not a result of sin but of God's Will. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are not saved to save others. undecided

Recall i mentioned how Jesus Christ is the New Covenant agreement between God and individuals. This Contract, Jesus Christ, you signed with God is between God and yourself and the mandate given you by Jesus Christ is continuous submission and obedience of the terms and conditions of the Contract that is Jesus Christ. undecided

Preaching the Contract to others, and praying for others is also be done as stipulated in the Contract - submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Anything else else meaningless where the Contract is concerned. undecided

You are right that not all suffering is a result of sin. Just like Job's suffering and torment was not a result of sin but of God's Will. undecided

The moment I'm saved,others should save themselves without commitment from other believers ?
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
The moment I'm saved,others should save themselves without commitment from other believers ?
What commitment from other believers did Jesus Christ teach us is necessary for one to be saved? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Olarsview: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What commitment from other believers did Jesus Christ teach us is necessary for one to be saved? undecided

Go into the world preach the gospel

Remember
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Olarsview:
Go into the world preach the gospel
Remember
Yes, He said we should tell those in the world of the Contract that is Jesus Christ - He didn't say to save the world. undecided

In fact, Jesus Christ said whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, meaning it is all up to the one who hears of the Contract to chose to be saved or not saved. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by 1nice(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1nice, you need to learn how to read a book first. You don't just pick a statement randomly from a book to make it say whatever you want. You show respect for the person who you quote by paying attention to the contextual meaning of what is said. undecided

Several times you quoted even Jesus Christ out of context, in order to further the lie that is your premise here. undecided
For instance, where Jesus Christ mentioned the thief coming to steal, kill, and destroy, in John 10 vs 1 - 16, rather than of Satan, Jesus Christ instead said that of the many false teachers and false prophets who would come in his name to fleece his sheep with lies that are meant to deceive them away from God. undecided

If you truly love God as you want us to believe, you will at desist from adding your own lies and delusion to that which is said by and God. undecided

Kobojunkie you talk like someone who is drunk. Kobojunkie you are the one that need to learn how to read a book first. Stop deceiving people in this forum.
Do you expect me to preach the word of God in the way that will displeased God and please man?
I will preach the word of God in the way that will not displease God. Correct yourself before you correct others.

The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life - life in all its fullness

Do not confuse yourself about JOHN 10:10.
The mission of Satan also called the devil, on earth is to steal, kill, and destroy. Most agents of Satan are false teachers and false prophets who are fulfilling satanic missions which is to steal, kill, and destroy.
False teachers and false prophets are children of Satan.

JOHN 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

MATTHEW 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Kobojunkie stop deceiving and confusing people with your comments, what you do not understand you ask questions.
Desist from adding your own lies and delusion to what God said.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
1nice:

Kobojunkie you talk like someone who is drunk. Kobojunkie you are the one that need to learn how to read a book first. Stop deceiving people in this forum.
Do you expect me to preach the word of God in the way that will displeased God and please man?
I will preach the word of God in the way that will not displease God. Correct yourself before you correct others.

The thief comes only in order to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life - life in all its fullness

Do not confuse yourself about JOHN 10:10.
The mission of Satan also called the devil, on earth is to steal, kill, and destroy. Most agents of Satan are false teachers and false prophets who are fulfilling satanic missions which is to steal, kill, and destroy.
False teachers and false prophets are children of Satan.
Again, 1nice, you need to learn how to read a book first. You don't just pick a statement randomly from a book to make it say whatever you want. You show respect for the person who you quote by paying attention to the contextual meaning of what is said. undecided

Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by 1nice(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Olarsview:
Weldone

Olarsview you can overcome the strange powers of ancestors you no longer serve by having faith in God ( by believing that the strange powers of ancestors you no longer serve can not harm you). Because you are a child of the Most High God and God is your defender, protector and Saviour.
And by not going back to the sin of idolatry, which is going back to serving your ancestors again after giving your life to God.
When ever you pray ask God to protect you from the attacks of the ancestors that you no longer serve.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by 1nice(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, 1nice, you need to learn how to read a book first. You don't just pick a statement randomly from a book to make it say whatever you want. You show respect for the person who you quote by paying attention to the contextual meaning of what is said. undecided

If you will not listen to correction, then I leave you with your mistakes.
Kobojunkie you are the one that need to learn how to read a book first. Stop deceiving people in this forum.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
1nice:

If you will not listen to correction, then I leave you with your mistakes.
Kobojunkie you are the one that need to learn how to read a book first. Stop deceiving people in this forum.
Correction from you? Below is the passage from which the verse comes from. You shouldn't have a problem pointing out where the reference to Satan/devil which you keep insisting on comes in to what Jesus Christ was here telling His followers. undecided

7 So Jesus said again, “I assure you, I am the gate for the sheep.
8 All those who came before me were thieves and robbers. The sheep did not listen to them.
9 I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved. They will be able to come in and go out. They will find everything they need.
10 A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I came to give life—life that is full and good.

11 “I am the good shepherd, and the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.
12 The worker who is paid to keep the sheep is different from the shepherd. The paid worker does not own the sheep. So when he sees a wolf coming, he runs away and leaves the sheep alone. Then the wolf attacks the sheep and scatters them.
13 The man runs away because he is only a paid worker. He does not really care for the sheep. - John 10 vs 7 - 13

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Darkness? / Why Do You Stop Going To Church? / How Tiwa Savage Slept With 2face, Don Jazzy, Others – Teebillz (flashback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.