Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National (656 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National by Hollicom(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
I do not buy this cock and bull story abeg. Can cheating on one's wife justifies her making out with another man on national TV and even feeling no qualm about it?

The husband is just making unwarranted excuses for her. Should a man's infidelity cause a married woman to do such on national TV?

E be like say dem don agree before she go BBNaija say she dey free to do anything for the money �

Before it came to public glare I'm sure a lot had gone on between them behind the scene.

I'm particularly miffed by Boma's lack of discipline knowing for a fact that Tega is a married woman. �

Re: Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National by Romanoff(f): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
No. It doesn't, but don't give what you can't take. If you can't take your wife being unfaithful to you, don't be unfaithful to her.

The moment any of you is unfaithful, that marriage can no longer be as it was.

What Tega did on TV is shameful, not just to herself but to her family and inlaws.
That said, the husband first defiled their marital bed.

Na their pikin I dey pity
Re: Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National by Brenn594(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
When your real life's just like bigbrother.u are helpless.
Re: Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National by donbachi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dem done tie dis one.
Re: Can Cheating On One's Wife Justifies Her Making Out With Another Man On National by suffering: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Wait, who is doing the justification here?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Best Fashionable Politician? Former Speaker Rt. H Tonye Isenah / Check Out What Nini Said About Her boyfriend In Her Diary Section After Saga Exp / Aunty Tonto Dikeh Shares Video Of Kpokpogri Getting Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.