Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen (5231 Views)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Cost Of Fixing Gionee S6s Touch And Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by paymentvoucher: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2021

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by paymentvoucher: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Comments

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by TarOrfeeek: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's not by force na

If your money no reach to fix the screen.

You can buy Infinix Hot 4 or something.

This idea that businesses should make things cheaper to appeal to our tight pockets is unnecessary.

Brand new Cars are very expensive. Nobody complains about buying direct Belgium because even if they slash the price by 50% even some politicians no go fit afford am.

10 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by SultanYoung: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
No one force you to buy if you can't afford the screen go for ITEL phone abi them use Samsung swear for you?

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Nuelito: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Manq(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
This rant will still not change anything!! Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
SultanYoung:
No one force you to buy if you can't afford the screen go for ITEL phone abi them use Samsung swear for you?

Thank you ohh my brother.

How will I buy phone of 300k and use 200k for replacement of screen. Haaabaaa!
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Manq:
This rant will still not change anything!! Know this and know peace

Samsung users are prone to High blood pressure

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
whatever amount samsung charge to fix the screen, no new phone at that price will beat the device

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
whatever amount samsung charge to fix the screen, no new phone at that price will beat the device

Even iPhones?

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trademan:

Even iPhones?
yes
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by paymentvoucher: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nuelito:
Local man is just speechless

Local man cannot can

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
yes

Let’s settle it here.

Like for IPhone, Share for Samsung

13 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trademan:

Let’s settle it here.

Like for IPhone, Share for Samsung
its no competition. iphone 6 is about 100k
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Promiseibritam: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wia una dy c dis money?
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
its no competition. iphone 6 is about 100k

It’s obvious you don’t know anything about iphone.

How on earth will iPhone 6 be 100k? grin grin That brand can’t receive latest IOS update.
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Wia una dy c dis money?

Naa Buhari dey share an
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trademan:

It’s obvious you don’t know anything about iphone.

How on earth will iPhone 6 be 100k? grin grin That brand can’t receive latest IOS update.
my initial post states "new"
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
my initial post states "new"

Find attached MOV!

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trademan:

Find attached MOV!
this is open box
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Promiseibritam: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trademan:

Naa Buhari dey share an
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by tecnolad(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wether e cost 1M to fix the screen, na prayer be say make we get bastard money wey no go let you feel the repair cost.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Crossroad1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
This one just dey wake up..
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Crossroad1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
tecnolad:
Wether e cost 1M to fix the screen, na prayer be say make we get bastard money wey no go let you feel the repair cost.
which one be bastard money again
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by adedayoa2(f): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
I had to dump the Nokia I bought for 45k in August 2019.
My daughter broke the screen after 2 months, I repaired for 22k, she broke it again, tor, I can't come and kill myself. Had to continue with the old phone laidat.

5 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by adegboyegafatai(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
What's a PAYPAL account?

A Paypal account is an online transaction for business and none business owners who need it for foreign transactions.

After you've successfully registered for your PAYPAL account, you would be able to receive and send money around the globe.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp via 08131291655 for your registration at the rate of #3000.

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trademan:

Samsung users are prone to High blood pressure
Lol see this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Bigfish121(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nah make I dey handle my Samsung galaxy s20 plus with utmost care.
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by chariisGRACE(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
It is true that Samsung generally oveepricd their stuffs, but they shouldn't expect the price of a super AMOLED screen to be in the same bracket with that of an LCD screen

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by RandomVic(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
chariisGRACE:
It is true that Samsung generally oveepricd their stuffs, but they shouldn't expect the price of a super AMOLED screen to be in the same bracket with that of a LCD screen

Ttrue. AMOLED display will always cost more than an LCD display

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by CheedyJ(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
madam , I believe you weren’t forced or coerced to buy a Samsung product so, you just have to accept it like or port somewhere else..
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bigfish121:
Nah make I dey handle my Samsung galaxy s20 plus with utmost care.

My babe changed her own screen last month. I no even say one word cos I have told her to port come iPhone. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Receive Missed Calls Notifications Even When Your Phone Is Off / How Can I Block A Line From Calling Me. / Remember This Phone That Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.