Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen (5425 Views)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Cost Of Fixing Gionee S6s Touch And Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by SEGLIZ: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
e be something ooooooo.......

transssion family will like shocked cheesy grin,

we the transsion are watching and reading in cool cool cool.
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Mrkumareze(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Samsung uses expensive screen in produ ing their phones, thats why it may be broken, yet it works well.. but in all honestly, their prize of maintenance is too high..
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by oscarvicto(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
adedayoa2:
I had to dump the Nokia I bought for 45k in August 2019.
My daughter broke the screen after 2 months, I repaired for 22k, she broke it again, tor, I can't come and kill myself. Had to continue with the old phone laidat.

What's the model of the Nokia phone? Is it up for sale? Am currently in search of a Nokia phone and I don't mind fixing the screen
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by oscarvicto(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Samsung uses expensive screen in produ ing their phones, thats why it may be broken, yet it works well.. but in all honestly, their prize of maintenance is too high..

Exactly
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Youngpo413: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
No wonder 'broken screen' samsung users are everywhere...
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Bigfish121(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
How much she use take change am?

Trademan:

My babe changed her own screen last month. I no even say one word cos I have told her to port come iPhone. grin grin
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Superpack589: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
People go carry full money for lamd buy phone and when we talk them go say we broke make we shut up. Now phone spoil u dy complain. Una dy deceieve una selves. This Naija all those Phone company dy use una cash out. Una no wan get sense. No worry another latest version of iPhone or Samsung go soon come out. Make una go buy am. Una wan dy trend na. People go dy eager to change phone to the latest like say na one Kin achievement.

Why do people do all these? Wetin una Samsung or iPhone do wey my Tehno F1 no fit do? I realy want to know.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by muller101(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
whatever amount samsung charge to fix the screen, no new phone at that price will beat the device
See the reason why we can never move forward.
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
muller101:
See the reason why we can never move forward.
move backward na or stop moving.
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Help2020: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
whatever amount samsung charge to fix the screen, no new phone at that price will beat the device
Seriously? What makes it special ?
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by sunshineV(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Help2020:

Seriously? What makes it special ?
nothing. lets assume the samsung phone is galaxy s21 ultra and the screen is about 200k...which new device selling for 200k can beat s21 ultra?

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Trademan: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bigfish121:
How much she use take change am?

125k with workmanship
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by teamb: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
sunshineV:
nothing. lets assume the samsung phone is galaxy s21 ultra and the screen is about 200k...which new device selling for 200k can beat s21 ultra?

S21 screen replacement is free for two years
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Bigfish121(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
E cost oooo.i gats protect my own oo

Trademan:

125k with workmanship
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Barryseal: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2021
To avoid all these stories, get a ringke phone pouch. Its available on Amazon. Check youtube to watch some crazy drop test demonstrations of people letting their phones fly and it lands on concrete without a scratch.
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by adedayoa2(f): 5:49am On Sep 02, 2021
oscarvicto:

What's the model of the Nokia phone? Is it up for sale? Am currently in search of a Nokia phone and I don't mind fixing the screen
I gave it out already
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by oscarvicto(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
adedayoa2:
I gave it out already

Yes we can deal. Reach me on newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by chyket(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2021
The average cost of a brand new Samsung 32" in Jumia as at today is 115k and yet people spend almost the same amount of money to fix broken screens of some high end Samsung mobile phones!.
It's not adding up for me personally! How can a mobile phone screen cost more than a brand new full functional Samsung 32" LED TV?
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by ArticleBeast: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Crossroad1:
which one be bastard money again
Na sapa language
Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by Meister(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Trademan:

125k with workmanship

Lol, those people open shop on top your babe head.
The screen is expensive cause it's a QHD oled display even though that price is way too high.

You mentioned iPhone before but if you try to change the screen of an iPhone 11 pro upwards you'll understand the difference between oled and IPS display

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by timmyblast(m): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2021
4 months old Warranty Samsung S10 plus

128g + 8g
Lagos

Re: Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen by timmyblast(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Samsung A70 for sale
128 +6g
4000maH
Lagos
#105k

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Successfully Root Tecno Droipad 7D (android 7.0 Nougat Device) With Super / Unlock Blackberry Z10, Iphone 3GS,4,4S,5 / How To Borrow Data On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.