Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Am About Going Into Cement Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am About Going Into Cement Business (797 Views)

How Do I Go Into Cement Selling Business / I Wish To Start POP Cement Business Need Help / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About Going Into Cement Business by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good evening nairalanders,

Someone is advising me to go into cement buying and selling business. What are the things I need to know before going into this business, things like;
Amount of capital needed
Type of location
Business experience etc..

Please I'll need your candid advise, I base in owerri
Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by Jilingori: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Call this person he is working in ibese cement factory Mr tajudeen 07066169933
Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by Whats: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dwayne22:
Good evening nairalanders,
Someone is advising me to go into cement buying and selling business. What are the things I need to know before going into this
Op don't call anybody or else they'll rip you off. Let anyone that has Information post it here

3 Likes

Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Whats:

Op don't call anybody or else they'll rip you off. Let anyone that has Information post it here
OK thank you
Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by Jilingori: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
People like you are not business oriented just tell me how would you survive with this kind of mind set,for every business person at a point you just have to trust sombody to work with na your typ be real idot wey no get something to do other than convincing people not to take a step the number I gave him is gene he is my younger brother
Dwayne22:

OK thank you
Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by makan203: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Jilingori:
People like you are not business oriented just tell me how would you survive with this kind of mind set,for every business person at a point you just have to trust sombody to work with na your typ be real idot wey no get something to do other than convincing people not to take a step the number I gave him is gene he is my younger brother

You Sha wan cashout on top the naive op. You no try o
Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Jilingori:
Young man am not a kid you can easily scam with your dry technique. besides this is not what am asking for, infact presently suppliers are even begging me to work with them, I just want to know the pros and con's of the business before venturing into it. You can take you format else where

Am not interested
Re: Am About Going Into Cement Business by Jilingori: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Suppliers are begging you yet you come to niraland to know prons and corns so a mumu like you will came and post how they make huge profit from cement online I can really see your adult brain is overheating
Dwayne22:

Young man am not a kid you can easily scam with your dry technique. besides this is not what am asking for, infact presently suppliers are even begging me to work with them, I just want to know the pros and con's of the business before venturing into it. You can take you format else where

Am not interested

(1) (Reply)

4 Practical Ways To Make Money In 2021 Written By Toyin Omotoso / Palmpay POS / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.