Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman (12209 Views)

PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / PDP Vows Probe As Benue Ward Suspends Ayu / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by HonNL: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
The Peoples Democratic Party Ward 5 in Ikuru town, Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State has suspended the embattled National Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus.

Secondus is a prominent politician from Andoni in Rivers State. He was a former Chairman of the PDP in Rivers and a former National Organising Secretary of the party.

The Ward Chairman of the Party, George Christopher, announced this at the party’s extraordinary meeting at the party’s Secretariat at Ikuru town, Andoni Local Government Area.

The chairman said eleven executive members out of the 17 endorsed Secondus suspension from the party.

Christopher said the national chairman had not attracted development to the area despite his high political profile and inability to manage the party

Christopher stated, “The Ward executive of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ward 5, Ikuru town, and the leaders met on the 31st of August, 2021 issues that affect the party.

“Suspension of Prince Uche Secondus was done by the Ward executive after a duly constituted Ward meeting called by the Secretary on the instructions of the Chairman, according to the Constitution of our great party.”

Also speaking, former chairman of Andoni LGA and chairman, Disciplinary Committee in the Ward, Benson Alpheous, noted that Secondus was suspended for disobeying the party’s decision for him to step down as national chairman.

“Until further notice, our brother, Prince Uche Secondus remains suspended. I want to thank you for coming and again, reaffirm the suspension of Uche Secundus.

“For now, until you hear from us again, Prince Uche Secondus remain suspended,” he added.

Efforts to reach the State Chairman of the PDP, Desmond Akawor, for his comments concerning Secondus’ sacking were unsuccessful.

Also, attempts to reach Secondus proved abortive.

SOURCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by donbachi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Politicking

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Jones4190(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Since this news doesn't concern me I want to take this opportunity to send my sincere condolences to Goliath's family for losing such a great warrior �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by hisexcellency34: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Secondus is now history

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Fahdiga(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nice decision. Long overdue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by kingsways: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Same template they used to remove Oshiomole

How can ordinary ward chairman suspend a whole national chairman, the ward chairman must be mad

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Muchmore024: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
House that divide against itself. What did they say will happen to it?

Papa deceive Pikin.
power to the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by zigzagluv: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please anybody working inNigerian Immigration service , Please i need help, I have paid 55k for passport since feb 4 and done my scan , till now i havent gotten my passport , they keep saying NIN has not dropped but i did my NIN since 6 years ago. Please i need help ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by dahmie2013: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
This man is now synonymous with suspension. Na wa o...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by gambia(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
This man again
Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by abc115: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
What concern us with useless corrupt terrorist PDP?

Abeg close the thread of this useless, good for nothing party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Otuegbe: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
So ward is stronger than national
That means masses are stronger than presidency

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Antoeni(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
PDP is using the same template used by
APC to remove oshiomolen from office
We are watching

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by joe54: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
PDP infighting will make them lose the next election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by thatigboman1: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jones4190:
Since this news doesn't concern me I want to take this opportunity to send my sincere condolences to Goliath's family for losing such a great warrior �
na today goliath die?
Back to the topic, wike is just fooling himself

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by akeeng: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigeria need a real opposition Party. PDP is dead and can’t function as opposition. The only thing they can oppose is themselves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by CLEVABOY(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oshiomole replay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by sabreal: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

At the next party, u will see all of them together
Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by ruggedtimi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wike don credit ward chairman grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Bossinho(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Secondus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Timi45: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na dem sabi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by vedaxcool(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Poverty Development Party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Erickymania(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oshiomohle's treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by ArmaniUhuru: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
akeeng:
Nigeria need a real opposition Party. PDP is dead and can’t function as opposition. The only thing they can oppose is themselves

Yes! That is why we all must come together and send buhari and APC back to the opposition by 2023. Opposition fits them more than the PDP.
Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by patrickmuf(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
This new trick will come back to bite those who are playing it in both parties in the near future...

Ward Chairman suspending the National Chairman? Only in Nigeria...

8 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by ThatFairGuy1: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wicked wike won finally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by tonyson010(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Ego is too bad
Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Ruggedniggaone: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mr Christopher should spare us these rubbish ,everyone knows that you only acted wike scripts so all the he failed to attract development to your area blah blah blah are hogwash
Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Secondus : Second position for Life! Anyday, Anytime!!

Everything is in a name

brainpulse:
Failed party of vultures
Gbamsolutely!!!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

UP TILL NOW, Nothing to show for it.
They even sold the cement Dangote gave them and looted the money!

This dead and looting party doing all they can trying to stay relevant.
Awon werey 100%!!

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

uba1991:
God bless you guys.
Amen.
Chief Uba,
God bless you and yours too.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
We don’t care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over National Convention / Pictures From PDP Rally In Kala IDP Camp, Borno State / Peter Obi Donates ₦‎20 Million To Foundation Hospital Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.