Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara (13011 Views)

Another PDP Ward Faction Denounces Suspension Of Rivers Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara / PDP Vows Probe As Benue Ward Suspends Ayu / Rivers PDP Ward Suspends Secondus As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 10:38am On Apr 30
The Peoples Democratic Party in Ngor, Ward 1 Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, has suspended Hon. Awaji-Inombek Abiante, member representing Andoni/Opobo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives.

This was contained in a resolution read to newsmen after a meeting of the leaders and stakeholders of the PDP in Ngor, on Monday evening.

Abiante is one of the federal lawmakers loyal to Governor Siminalayi Fubara of Rivers State in the ongoing rift with Nyesom Wike, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

The resolution, which was signed by the PDP CTC Ward Chairman in Andoni LGA, Dike Bara, and CTC Ward Secretary, CTC, Dokubo Jackson, and 12 other executives was unanimously adopted by the leaders and stakeholders of the party in the ward.

Reading the resolution to newsmen on Monday evening, the PDP CTC Chairman of Ngor, said Abiante’s suspension was due to anti-party activities.

He also accused the federal lawmaker of involvement in unauthorized publicity of dispute within the Party and creating a parallel Party organ at the Ward level, among others.

The resolution read, “That Hon. Awaji-inombek Dagomie Abiante should be and, is hereby suspended from the Party for not only promoting factions at the Ward level, but also belonging to a group under the guise of the Party: not being a group provided for in the Party’s Constitution. Which action is in breach of S. 58(1) (0) of the Party’s Constitution.

“That the suspension of Hon. Awaji-inombek Dagomie Abiante is also predicated upon his involvement in unauthorized publicity of disputes within the Party, creating a parallel Party organ at the Ward level and, his involvement in anti-party activities.

Thereby, causing disaffection among members of the Party and threatening peaceful, lawful and efficient conduct of the business of the Party at the ward level.

“Thus, in breach of S.58(1)(i),(e)&(h) of the Party’s Constitution. Furthermore, the suspension of Hon. Awaji-inombek Dagomie Abiante became indispensable putting into consideration, his involvement in organizing, equips and encouraging the retention, training, equipping of a group of members for the purpose of employing violence, coercion and other forms of intimidation within the party.

“Thereby, breaching S. 58(1) (k) of the Party’s Constitution.”

A strong supporter of Fubara, Abiante led a solidarity protest for Fubara’s administration when the rift with Wike heightened in December.
https://dailytrust.com/pdp-ward-suspends-federal-lawmaker-loyal-to-fubara/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by saintopus(m): 11:21am On Apr 30
Yeye dey smell

Wike that suspended since by the PDP for anti party activities is free while Abiante is suspended because of Fubara

Una go hear whinn last last

Rivers State will be free from godfather politics

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Mercenary123: 11:38am On Apr 30
Fubara is the most foolish governor to have won election in Nigeria. What nonsense is this

This people have declared all out war on you and those loyal to you and you are still there laughing sheepishly with them in the name of wanting peace

The man is even partyless to start with. He should be impeached since he is not ready to fight for those fighting for him. Fubara is a disgrace

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by WeddingParol: 11:41am On Apr 30
Black man with regressive politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ClearFlair: 11:59am On Apr 30
Ridiculous
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Ekehwinz: 11:59am On Apr 30
I love the drama happening in Rivers, more of it please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Iseoluwani: 11:59am On Apr 30
Imagine, useless ward members. slaves of wike

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Tmex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30
Very docile governor. My boss once said "when you have powers but cant
Use it, you are bound to be taken for a ride".

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by onadana: 12:01pm On Apr 30
Wike is a nuisance to governance,he has forgotten his past..local government chairman...Peter Odili,Chibuike Amechi didn't vire for godfathers yet Wike wants to be Lord of the Manor.Power is transient oga..ogogoro..wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Kelklein(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30
This one na dilemma o.. you can't stay in your party, you can't join APC..

For those still in doubt that Nigerian parties don't have ideologies, this is your evidence. APC/PDP are one and the same.. dangerous for democracy..

He should consider crosscarpetting to LP, a party that also needs to put its act together. We can't continue like this.
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by id4sho(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30
Fubara will be impeached sooner or later tongue

Very weak Niger Delta man

13 Likes

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Deefirm: 12:03pm On Apr 30
You've said it all, na mumu dey worry that governor.

Mercenary123:
Fubara is the most foolish governor to have won election in Nigeria. What nonsense is this

This people have declared all out war on you and those loyal to you and you are still there laughing sheepishly with them in the name of wanting peace

The man is even partyless to start with. He should be impeached since he is not ready to fight for those fighting for him. Fubara is a disgrace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ourcrudeoil: 12:03pm On Apr 30
Ok. The real fight is about to start. No more cold war
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by athaboi(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30
Wike is a failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Fiscus105(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30
Fubara started his fight too soon.

He should have gained enough ground before blown it open with immediate emperor.

I'm seeing him fighting all through his first tennue and probably thrown out thereafter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Dogalmighty17: 12:09pm On Apr 30
Governor wey no fit use him power na governor be dat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Darkjudge24: 12:11pm On Apr 30
I personally, I'm no advocate for disloyalty, sim was chosen and barely six months he decided to go against the man who chose u, bought forms for u installed u against all odds, who does that, a fighter knows when to pick a fight,a good politician knows when to turn the table against his superior but alas Sim does not have those qualities,this brings to mind the ijaws speaking tribe they are not really sound in politics and governance just chest beating and sounding drums of war

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ddippset(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30
What do you expect?

Damagun and His PDP NWC have drawn up an EXCO list to favour Wike.

This is a man who has promised to work for Tinubu in 2027.

How can a once great party become so useless within only 9 years out of power?

If I were Fubara I would defect from PDP if they refuse to hand over the structure back to me as the state governor...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vowiski(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30
SIM is a complete and total disgrace.

I thought GEJ was the worse slow man we will ever see. This dude is just a disgrace …

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by ubest1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30
SIM weakness need to be study

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by eneye1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30
Mercenary123:

This is the issue, we have been built to believe war is the answer. We are trained to be violent like Wike and Yahaya Bello. Fubara should be celebrated because of his peaceful approach but rather, insulting because you are conditioned to always fight

4 Likes

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by jkpbestseries: 12:18pm On Apr 30
Wike boys are acting childishly. Wike will make people to sympathised with Fubara an as such, he wike would be irrelevant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by gigabyte13: 12:22pm On Apr 30
Dis fight is never ending anytime soon
The fight go reach next election
Wish Funbara got balls
But na puff puff mind he get
He go dey punch above his weight.
Wike go choke am die

1 Like

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by bassdow: 12:23pm On Apr 30
I was Here
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by bassdow: 12:24pm On Apr 30
bassdow:
I was Here
YeS
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Echo50(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30
I love the way Governor Fubara is following the matter. It is not good to take decision like this in a rush. Know your enemies because even those who claim to be loyal are informants......Recall that, even Wike was the informat to TINUBU while in pdp else why call TINUBU to commission a project? Only when jungle mature one will know his or her true enemies.
Fubara is taking time to know those that are behind him before he takes the necessary action fearlessly.
" For every action, there is EQUAL and opposite reaction"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Vadese1: 12:24pm On Apr 30
What a nonsense. Wike is bitting more than what he can chew. It is time for Fubara to react. You can't control IGR of 27Billions in one month and some silly idiot will take your humbleness for laziness . Enough is enough.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by Confirmedzombie: 12:24pm On Apr 30
Im very bitter that people fighting for Fubara are suffering while the Governor food his hands.

Many languishing in prison and detention and the Governor done nothing only talking up and down.

Let them impeach Fubara Jare, he is too weak to be a Governor.

I will never support Fubara again.

Wike na man you be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by brightDdon(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30
Mercenary123:

Like ehhh the man dey vez me ,,,,

He's more than a weakener

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by garfield1: 12:25pm On Apr 30
Wike owns rivers state
Re: PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 12:32pm On Apr 30
ddippset:
What do you expect?

Damagun and His PDP NWC have drawn up an EXCO list to favour Wike.

This is a man who has promised to work for Tinubu in 2027.

How can a once great party become so useless within only 9 years out of power?

If I were Fubara I would defect from PDP if they refuse to hand over the structure back to me as the state governor...
Are you a member of the PDP Amaechi supporter, what is your business with pdp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ken Saro-wiwa's 75th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Why We Won’t Reverse Power Privatisation – FG / PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.