Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month (25586 Views)

Contant Diarrhea For Two Weeks And Stomach Pain Please Help / Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Help!! Chronic Pain Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by lapo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
rumuokoro:
Health experts in the house.

Please help me.

I've been having watery and frequent stool for over a month. I stool a minimum of three times a day and its always watery.

I have visited hospitals and done numerous tests but no improvement.

I have done Blood test, stool test, Covid-19 test and HIV test and all were negative.

I have used all sorts of antibiotics and anti-diarrheals as recommended by doctors and pharmacists; Azithromyin, Metronidazole, Ciprotab, lomotil, loperamide etc.

I am single but have a girlfriend. We have MouthAction and rarely use condom.

I remember that around the time this stooling started, I bought a rice at one Captain Cook eatery, the rice's taste was slightly changed. Also, I remember I bought a sandwich at another eatery (not on same day) that didn't taste too good.

Please help.

Keep drinking water. Eat healthy food in small quantities. Eat cucumber first thing in the morning.
Very important. Do you feel weak?

2 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by CosmicSensation: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
rumuokoro:

Please help me.

I've been having watery and frequent stool for over a month. I stool a minimum of three times a day and its always watery.

I have done Blood test, stool test, Covid-19 test and HIV test and all were negative.

I have used all sorts of antibiotics and anti-diarrheals as recommended by doctors and pharmacists; Azithromyin, Metronidazole, Ciprotab, lomotil, loperamide etc.

I remember that around the time this stooling started, I bought a rice at one Captain Cook eatery, the rice's taste was slightly changed. Also, I remember I bought a sandwich at another eatery (not on same day) that didn't taste too good.

Please help.
maybe go to a good hospital because anyone who is prescribing antibiotics for chronic diarrhoea is very likely a quack
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by promisechris63(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Do you have mucus or blood on your stool?
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by wildikeman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
rumuokoro:

Please help me.

Please help.

You went for test and what was the result?
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Aganju849: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
rumuokoro:

Please help me.

Please help.

bitterleaf water

eat the vegetable as soup too
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Go for a colon examination
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Elliot2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
rumuokoro:

Please help me.

Please help.
Raw pap, mix with little amount of water and drink it without any additive. Or, mix half coke and half part water and drink it. When I remember others, I will let you know. But try the raw pap. If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, you can pray with a glass of water, then drink some and pour and rub some on your stomach.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by sylve11: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Temigirl95:
Go and check ur hiv status after 6 months

You can't have those symptoms and still test negative.

Why not keep quiet and learn? cool

7 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by greenguy: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
rumuokoro:

Please help me.

Please help.

One thing I know for sure is that you must have used a lot of antibiotics in desperate attempt to be well again but the last thing you need right now is fear, a negative attitude and more chemical to your system.

Well, one month is not long enough as long as you're taking a lot of water and replacing lost electrolytes in your system.

While I'll advise you take and retake your HIV test including for your girlfriend. I believe the issue here is IBS. irritable Bowel Syndrome. It has no cure and the annoying thing is that all the doctors you meet will know it is IBS but will never tell you.

Your solution is DIATOMACEOUS EARTH (Food Grade).

It is not a drug and the good thing is that it can correct your diarrhea even if IBS isn't the issue. It is also very cheap. You can order it on EBay or Amazon.

Ignorance is a disease. My case was far worse than yours.

Get well soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by almakiyyun(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mine was more than 40 days, after taking saveral drugs that didn't work I was letter hospitalized and received a week treatment.
At last I developed hemorrhoids and underwent surgical operation to remove the piles.
Now I'm suffering from aftermath of operation.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Since you said all the test remains negative because I was about suspecting HIV, I would advise you stop all the antibiotics to build your immunity, deworm yourself and check the result. If it doesn't stop go natural and take lime. Cheerio

3 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by almakiyyun(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mine was more than 40 days, after taking saveral drugs that didn't work I was letter hospitalized and received a week treatment.
At last I developed hemorrhoids and underwent surgical operation to remove the piles.
Now I'm suffering from aftermath of operation

1 Like

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by sylve11: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chinny024:
Which type of antibiotics(names) have you taken...Let's start from there...
You can't expect amoxyl or ampicillin to do much for you...

Make una dey read na. Didn't you see the names of the antibiotics the op said prescribed Dr. prescribed for him? embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by manontree: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is a possible bacteria infection
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Didi2d(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
My stomach easily get irritated, why?
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by sylve11: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
world123:
Well I suffered chronic diarrhoea for months untill I was diagnosed of H. Pylori infection at LASUTH in Ikeja by a gastroenterologist. Then I would stool for more than ten times a day. When I swallow anything even water or saliva the next place would be toilet. Please visit a standard general hospital. You will be fine.

Sorry bro. cool
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by sylve11: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
almakiyyun:
Now I'm suffering from aftermath of operation.

Oh bro. Sorry. Get well soon. cool
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by KennethEnyi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Stop eating ofémmanu and you will be fine. Stay away from ofémmanu gbegiri and any food prepared by that wicked preciousgirl that is hell bent on killing her husband publicly.

This one na soup abi na spyrogyra ���
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by ComedianzazaB(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
En fit be spiritual attack oo just go
Buy coconut break it then collect the hard back cover, burn am to arches. Mix the arches with Akamu "Ogi" drink am for at least 3days morning and night. E go stop.

Unless you don carry senior man sickness HIV

1 Like

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by KennethEnyi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
femi433:
Chloera...pls treat it asap

.....it kills oooooll

It’s not cholera it’s dysentery idiot!!! I
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Bngf: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by rindee(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Get some scent leave, blend it after washing, then filter it and take a glass cup of it twice a day for three to five days. Refrigerate.You will thank me later. Had same experience like 2 months ago.
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by snowball11(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Holy Shitt....

[img]https://media1./images/da5517c69e9703951e6c191bdefe2404/tenor.gif?itemid=11054730[/img]

This NwaNibo, you no dey tire with all these your memes self! grin

1 Like

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Seun4blue(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bros, try go local
Na Akor Jedi dey worry you bro.... take Jedi (pile) agbo for 3days with Flagyl you will testify here... enjoy
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by descarado: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
drdanny:
You could have what is called Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
No antibiotics will solve this. Its not a bacterial infection but your intestine being constantly irritated by something, most likely gluten based. The solution? See a Consultant Gastroenterologist for a proper review
I almost lost hope.

This is how one in the medical field should profer solution not what I saw on front page with so many likes.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Test for syphilis.
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Stankovic22: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
I believe the antibiotics are the cause of the diarrhea most especially doxycycline. Take a pause for two weeks and see if it will stop
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by obataokenwa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
All you need to treat it is 150 naira.
Buy scent leaf 50 naira, utazi leaf 100.
Squeeze and drink the water before u sleep and first in the morning. I can bet 100k with anyone here and if it didn't stop u eat the 100k.

Stop taking medication.
@rumuokoro

3 Likes

Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by mathken(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please stop any antibiotics drugs. Take allot fruits and buy gold olive oil start usingit....i pray it will help you
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Lovenorth: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Go and do HIV test
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Justice3000(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ppogbae:
Have you been eating from ?
wat do you mean... I don't like it o
Re: Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month by Mrkumareze(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have a permanent cure but it's a native leaf �.. don't know the English name or your location ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Male Contraceptive Nears Completion / What Attracts Bed Bugs To Your Home? / Why White Spots Appear On Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.