Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) (55700 Views)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Alabamah(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
jtech17:
guy yiu get connect oo... you just get ppl for evrywhere
Here is for those having theirs at enugu, tomorrow. See image below. One of our enugu faithful friend helped us. I hope I have done my best in disseminating first hand information.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Makschinchin: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alabamah:

Here is for those having theirs at enugu, tomorrow. See image below. One of our enugu faithful friend helped us. I hope I have done my best in disseminating first hand information.

Wehdone sir.. Where dem post you??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Makschinchin: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jtech17, how va...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by jtech17: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Makschinchin:
Jtech17, how va...
I scaled through the first leg by God's grace... and I'm currently at the interview there wasn't really much crowd in the lagos venue yesterday... but we were tasked with running, squats and pushups after which we progressed to swimming..my boxer friend got dropped at the swimming stage, cos he couldn't swim dat much... swimming disqualified many people ..... even some fine fine ladies wey come too.... I surprise sha to see strong energetic beautiful ladies.... I think most were already exhausted from.the previous task that is why they failed at the swimming stage

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Makschinchin: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2021
jtech17:
I scaled through the first leg by God's grace... and I'm currently at the interview there wasn't really much crowd in the lagos venue yesterday... but we were tasked with running, squats and pushups after which we progressed to swimming..my boxer friend got dropped at the swimming stage, cos he couldn't swim dat much... swimming disqualified many people ..... even some fine fine ladies wey come too.... I surprise sha to see strong energetic beautiful ladies.... I think most were already exhausted from.the previous task that is why they failed at the swimming stage

Oooops!! Congrats to you sir...Thank God you scaled through.. Please do well at the interview and come out successful, see you at the jungle.. Make all of us dey here dey support you na wink

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by jtech17: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm done with interview and my journey ends here.. I got a NO

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by UbiPetrus: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
jtech17:
I must come back here na ... once God makes me progress to that stage... ABEG OO... make una support una boy once that time comes.... WE ARE ALL WE HAVE.... but its still a competition... Na God hand I dey now... skills and knowledge can't work.in this stage... so weda I move to the next level or not ... I will update you guys on here
Congratulations, Manny. I wish you success.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by jtech17: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations, Manny. I wish you success.
Till next year for me
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Nodeylookface: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
jtech17:

Better luck next time boss.
please, how did you get notified that you wouldn't be taken? Was it through text or they told u there and then?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Makschinchin: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
jtech17:

It is well boss... Better things ahead...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by UbiPetrus: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
jtech17:

Till next year for me
nothing spoil. It will only get better.
What's the interview like?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by jtech17: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
UbiPetrus:
nothing spoil. It will only get better.
What's the interview like?
if theres only one slot for the G U S why should you be the one choosen to fill it
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by jtech17: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nodeylookface:

Better luck next time boss.
please, how did you get notified that you wouldn't be taken? Was it through text or they told u there and then?
There and then
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Haryhomyidhey(f): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wowwwww, ultimate search is finally back...... Like i can't wait, sheybe na one reality show be this unlike one useless BBN... And big brother naija was not corrupt at all then, Ultimate search here we comeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olanre05:
I wish all the participants on here Good luck. I can’t wait to watch you guys, even though I don’t know you all. All the same good luck guys.
Cheers!!!!!!

helo swerry please describe yor sef again? smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Olanre05(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

helo swerry please describe yor sef again? smiley

Ehen..... I’m a lady. Obirin bi Okurin. Obirin meta...... fill in the rest biko.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Olanre05:

Ehen..... I’m a lady. Obirin bi Okurin. Obirin meta...... fill in the rest biko.

how much is it please?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Olanre05(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

how much is it please?

How much is what pls?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2022
Olanre05:

How much is what pls?

am a nice guy & i swaar i have moiney..can i enjouy u please? cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Olanre05:

How much is what pls?

smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Olanre05(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

babes are u shy?anyways gimmme yor account nomba n let me send u NGN10,000(10k) cash? ..u have 2 minute to respond or the deal of of! (real talk) smiley

I need to know the part of the country you got your weed from.
Nevertheless, I never saw anybody take so long to dress and with such little result....
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) Is Back In 2021 (Everything You Should Know) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Olanre05:

I need to know the part of the country you got your weed from.
Nevertheless, I never saw anybody take so long to dress and with such little result....

all womens need moiney,u need moiney,cant u see am tryin to help u or do u wanto miss yor shance to make moiney?was yor account nomba nah so i can send u moiney..10k? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House / Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.