Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Glo Tv App Set Up And Review - A Promising Start But... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Tv App Set Up And Review - A Promising Start But... (524 Views)

Glo TV Is Free Until 21st September 2021 - A Promising Streaming Service / Samzuga Chat:first African Mobile Communication App Set To Be Launched(download) / Airtel Nigeria Introduced It's Own TV App [no Subscription Fee] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Tv App Set Up And Review - A Promising Start But... by OnyeNka2021: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qLDOFgJ1t0

Globacom - Nigeria's first indigenous mobile operator has launched Glo TV. It's a TV streaming service and it's free until 21st September 2021. Glo TV app set up and review - a promising start but will it live up to the promised?
Joining the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime, DSTV now and a host of others in the TV streaming BUSINESS, what is Glo TV bringing to the Table?
In this video, I will guide you through how to sign up without hassles and take you through all the features of this promising app.
I will also give you the Pros and Cons of the app.

I really like the user interface - it is clean!
Navigation is easy too.
There are no plenty content. I will cut them the slack because they are still starting.
However, they need to keep an eye on bringing current football games if they are to be taken seriously.
What do you think?
Will you try it?

1 Share

Re: Glo Tv App Set Up And Review - A Promising Start But... by ambchidodude(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
In my own opinion, it’s a good one for Glo

(1) (Reply)

Vivo X70, Vivo X70 Pro, Vivo X70 Pro+ With Zeiss-tuned Cameras Launched / How To Screenshot On Iphone 12 Pro Max / Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.