Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Want To Learn Hausa Language. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want To Learn Hausa Language. (424 Views)

Learn how to Speak Hausa Language Fluently / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Was Hausa Language Extracted From Arabic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
There's a great feeling that comes with being bilingual. Even though I am Yoruba, I will like to learn either of Hausa or Igbo. But I'll prefer learning Hausa language because it seems to be the most common local language in Nigeria. What is the best way to learn? Who is ready to teach me, even if it is the basics? Is there any app I can use? If it is Igbo, I am ready to learn as well.
Re: I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Xixtie(f): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
I am Yoruba and I speak Hausa very well.
It's only of use if you are based in the North like myself but if you aren't then please learn French or any other reasonable language.
Re: I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Xixtie:
It's only of use if you are based in the North like myself but if you aren't then please learn French or any other reasonable language.

I need someone to learn and practice Hausa with. May I dm you?
Re: I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Xixtie:
Learning French is better but for some personal reasons known to me, I really want to learn Hausa language. As for living in the North or not, the northerners are the most dispersed people across the nation, at least 1 out of 10 people you meet every day is either Hausa or speak the language. If you can help me learn it, I'll be glad
Re: I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Davash222(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
A lower class citizen trying to learn his master's language. Caliphate wannabes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Xixtie(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Shile981:

Learning French is better but for some personal reasons known to me, I really want to learn Hausa language. [s]As for living in the North or not, the northerners are the most dispersed people across the nation, at least 1 out of 10 people you meet every day is either Hausa or speak the language.[/s] If you can help me learn it, I'll be glad
Would have taken you seriously but for the crossed out.
I doubt you are Igbo.
Re: I Want To Learn Hausa Language. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Xixtie:

Would have taken you seriously but for ths crossed out.
I doubt you are Igbo.

Okay, anyhow

(1) (Reply)

[delete] / Igbo Day: NCAC Lagos Celebrates World Cultural Day / Which Region In Africa Has The Best Food, West, South, East, North, Central?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.