Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry (51473 Views)

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Operatives Block Court Premises Ahead Of Court Ruling / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by anthonyuncle(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
900warriorz:
Them don see una finish....when you people too have proven to be vegetables; issues that require you to exercise your power as a monarch, you'd keep quiet

E reach to commission stadium, you go there angry Shame on you angry Shame on every monarch in Nigeria that do not speak up on issues they should have angry them kill Youth for Lekki Toll gate, where una dey? angry

exactly.
traditional rulers in nigeria have relegated themselves to puppets for partisan politicians.
they don't focus on bringing developments to their communities.
they have exchanged their rights and authorities for SUV's and cash.
it is a shame

2 Likes

Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by RichDad1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
seglabsy:
IF HE WINS SECOND TIME,GO AND REMOVE HIM.OLODO
People like you don’t matter in the scheme of things.
Come to Ibadan and say this. Let’s see who is truly olodo.

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by slimanyd: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
RichDad1:

Baba. He is right. Nah only Una APC e rats dey brag online. Showcase ur self anywhere for Ibadan. And let's see who people will laugh for been gullible. You for kuku talk say make seyi come do Una rooftop nah
Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by 900warriorz: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
SlyDev:

Shut up. People like you are no body in Yoruba land.
Chai....It was your brain Christ was referring to when he said it is finished. E be like say gunshiba dey your head baa undecided see as you just come shame your generation for public. Now tell me the relationship between what I said and what you said? You don see say you be fool ba? cheesy

Who even says I'm a Yoruba to start with? Mutula....Onyi ala tongue
Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
900warriorz:
Chai....It was your brain Christ was referring to when he said it is finished. E be like say gunshiba dey your head baa undecided see as you just come shame your generation for public. Now tell me the relationship between what I said and what you said? You don see say you be fool ba? cheesy

Who even says I'm a Yoruba to start with? Mutula....Onyi ala tongue

Disrespectful ibo, if na insult u dey give obi Onitsha let it be for him only. Yoruba respect their Kings. If a child value his father, he will not be abusing another child father.
Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by Lanretoye(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Teach every oba wey no get sense,end sars you no talk,arrest of sunday igboho you no talk,stadium wey youths suppose honor you na only olopa sergeant disgrace u...na so e dey be.

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by 900warriorz: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Disrespectful ibo, if na insult u dey give obi Onitsha let it be for him only. Yoruba respect their Kings. If a child value his father, he will not be abusing another child father.
You're just getting yourself confused...my post has nothing to do with Yorubas respecting their kings or not.

All I am saying is the Monarch in Nigeria have lost it when it comes to standing their grounds. They've been swayed by the government so bad that their influence is only dominant in the kingdoms alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by kinzation(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Crossroad1:
What's the relevance of all these obas to the growth and development of the country?
Apart from oni of ife which is doing a little, I didn't see their relevance..
Was in ibadan sometimes ago around dugbe to supervise(an external) the repair of some damaged road and I see his advert of repainting houses...
How can repainting of houses be tagged as project?
Bro I'm based in Ibadan and stay in Dugbe axis

I'm in dire need of a job.let be accompany you on your projects please sir
Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2021
inoki247:
DSS and Bouncer Bounce Oba bak to him palace everybody sha dey du lik boss for diz regime....

Maybe them think say dem come du Oduduwa Nation Rally..
So Makinde tenure Na regime too. Mehn una just dey jump on every thread
Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by seglabsy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
RichDad1:

U SEE NOW U BE OLODO, I LIVES IN IBADAN,WHAT ELSE
Re: Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry by seglabsy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

Back to sender and his or her entire household.

You don't even have to share with us what you see in the mirror every day.
AGAIN OMO ALE NI IWO,U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.