Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions (36023 Views)

Time For Aisha Yesufu To Ask Babachir Lawal Her Questions On Corruption / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 6:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi featured on AY-Show on Thursday (19th January, 2023).
(That was after his political campaign rally on the same day, in Minna, Niger State).
While the AY-Show progressed, a lot of people were allowed to directly ask Peter Obi a lot of questions -- which bothered on a lot of issues.

But one particular woman caught the whole attention...
One Aged Area-Mama by name “Mummy-H.O”.

She vexed so much while she was asking her questions in a very high shouting tone (out of immense accumulated anger), to an extent that AY himself was no more comfortable to continue having her ask further questions.

Peter Obi, on his part, was calm all through the period she was asking her questions though..
And after she finished asking her questions, Peter tried his best to answer all her questions.

But frankly speaking, the anger that was residual inside the Maamma was something else.
It even made me to feel a “hot-boiling-water” sensation inside my tommy while she was asking her questions.

That (definitely) was the highlight of the show for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsy4ygIN52I

To view the whole episode (that is; 2hrs-23mins video),, see the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xyeFtb8qc

IF PEOPLE WOULDN'T SEE THIS AS “ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT WITH CITIZENS”,, I NOW WONDER WHAT EXACTLY WOULD BE SEEN AND REGARDED AS SUCH..

MAYBE, PUBLIC POLITICAL RALLIES, (... I GUESS ...)

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 6:01am On Jan 21, 2023

For those that were making fun of the SHOW,, and saying that Featuring on AY-SHOW cannot be classified as “ENGAGEMENT WITH CITIZENS”,,

Let such people come out and tell us here in this thread, whether their preferred candidate can withstand this type of hot-anger from an “ordinary citizen.”

385 Likes 43 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by loosecanon50(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2023
This man called Peter Obi is just too smart with a get-it-done mentality.

I wonder how Tinubu would have reacted if he was the one this woman was asking questions with such an aggressive and bold attitude….maybe Tinubu would have given us his greatest gaffe performance ever.😂

445 Likes 47 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by GuyWise101(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PO is an intelligent man and have a heart of gold

Just see how he responded to the woman that made everybody laughed.

Not all people are gifted like this

294 Likes 23 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Righthussle: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2023
The women is bold. She get balls pass most men for this country.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Adaisback(f): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
This message is for all Nigerians. Go and get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi. If Tinubu or Atiku wins, na japa go sure for me and you. After we japa finish, what will now become of our loved ones wey no fit japa? Get your PVC and vote for the one person that will put your mind at peace and secure the whole country. Millions are living in IDP camps yet APC got the audacity to contest for election. Go and get your PVC and save Nigeria.

235 Likes 24 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by CrownOfClay724: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2023
That's the default mode of the street.

Except for ethnic sympathizers and those that directly benefit from the corruption.

Area mama supposed vex.
If we are all this angry, redemption will come soon.

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Urchinpainer: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2023
And Obi did justice to her question!

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by berbs: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2023
She vex no be small.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Babaken(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2023
If Peter Obi win I will bring part of my investment home if not until Nigeria is ready for that.

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Ahmed0336(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
If Peter Obi win I will bring part of my investment home if not until Nigeria is ready for that.
Shey you grin dey whine me?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Gadafii: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2023
Sabinus should invite emi low corn to live show, o want check something cool cheesy

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Gadafii: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
pO will win insha Allah, job go Dey for everyone including urchins too

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Babaken(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Gadafii:
pO will win insha Allah, job go Dey for everyone including urchins too
Amen,
I have discuss it with my wife she is happy about it.
My in-law in UK is planning the same with his wife.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by JAMO84: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2023
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

- Increasing tuition fees by 150%
- State's ASUU strike for 8 months
- Doctors strike for 13 months
- Did not conduct LG election for 7.8 years
- No any landmark infrastructure
- Increase IGR by only 18% in 8 years
- Alleged nepotism by favoring Catholic sect
- Invest state's money in Family business
- Aide caught with 250m cash in Lagos
- Did not disclose his Panama assets
- Wanted to be godfather to Obiano...

At most, Peter was an average governor, nothing exceptional about him.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
And Obi did justice to her question!

Obi really did well in handling issues with people with wisdom. He listens well and answers well too.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Shikini: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2023
The mama dey vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like
“Useless Questions”??

Like, what and what are the so-called “Useless Questions”??

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
Amen,
I have discuss it with my wife she is happy about it.
My in-law in UK is planning the same for with his wife.
Make una show person small love na grin
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by saintkel(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
boss come n invest in me now....help a brother
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by rowland545(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

wat is now exceptional about the old drug lord of budilon

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Hopeba:
Make una show person small love na grin
The way we too dey beg for this our Nigeria sef..

But we go discuss this topic on another day shaa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:

All these things you listed,, including the “supposed questions”, are all deflated propaganda...
They had been treated and their files closed long looooonngg time ago

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Vickym1(f): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Anything that concerns Peter Obi is very unique, the woman was even hailing PO and the joy on her face was something else 😍

2.5mil people watched Peter Obi on AY live 💃💃 can ur presidential candidate pull such crowd 🤷‍♀️

God abeg oo give us Peter Gregory obi

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Osesbrainwave(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Vote wisely Vote Peter Obi

18 Likes

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by DanielPat01: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Mehn! that woman right there was boiling. But there was something I like she said; That her whole family is Obidient except her because of some questions she need answers to. And some people still say Peter Obi doesn't stand a chance.

But the way Peter Obi composed himself here is top-notch. Majority of people would get angry over some of her remarks e.g "Not liking him." 😁

Peter Obi na man you be abeg. Each day you see more reason to vote for this man. The questions choke!

I have no iota of doubt that with Peter Obi comes success and a New Nigeria which every citizen will be proud to call her own. It's time to be a proud Nigerian. 🇳🇬🎆

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Vyzz: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Mama keeps shouting but he will vote for Obi lastly...

I trust her kids.

Make I do the emoji flex since I no be 21 Savage

➕😔😉☺️😒😒☹️🙂😌😕🤔👀

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by undisputedKOC: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2023
A gathering of worthless lives undecided

3 Likes

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Goodlady(f): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2023
I just watched the video.
The woman asked the question I v been asking and the thing I want to stop in governance.
High Cost of Governance.
Buhari deceived us with it. Posterity ll judge him.
Meanwhile, let all government political post warnings be slashed to civil service wage structure.
When we do this, only sane politicians ll be contesting. Also, life earnings of presidents, senators, governors, reps should be reviewed. Only civil service people deserve retirement plans.

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.