Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns (6568 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari / Breaking News: Aisha Yusufu Has These Questions For Buhari And The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Semikolo: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed condolences to Hajiya Aisha Abubakar, the former Minister of State, Industry, Trade and Investment following the death of her son, Aliyu Abubakar.

In a message to the father of the deceased, Alhaji Kabiru Mukhtar and the former Minister, which was delivered by his personal aides, President Buhari described the death of the young Aliyu as extremely sad.

The President prayed for quick recovery for two brothers and sister of the deceased, who are currently on admission in hospital following a road accident that claimed the life of the deceased.

He urged doctors, nurses and other health workers to do their best for other victims of the accident under their care.

President Buhari also prayed to Allah to repose the soul of the deceased and grant fortitude to the family and the friends of the deceased to bear the loss.

Aides who delivered the message from the President are Ya’u Darazo, Senior Special Assistant to the President, Special Duties, Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President, Media and Publicity and Ambassador Lawal Kazaure, State Chief of Protocol.

The Minister thanked the President for sending the delegation and expressed appreciation of the family for his demonstration of love and care for them.

www.jiotime.com

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Semikolo: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Keep
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Totilopussylick(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Which kind head line be this

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Guestlander: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Which kind head line be this

Dumb one.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by thatigboman1: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bloggers are very stupid

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by ObiOfOnistha: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
I sell fish
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by HellAnus: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
I was happy at first, but disappointed when I opened the thread. The people and family of those looting our yams shall surely suffer for it. No be curse

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Danjikanbauchi: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
I wanted to organize a drinking party thinking it is Yusuf the mental retard Buhari son self.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by dudusky007(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mtchew
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by longetivity(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Crazy headline grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Decolonel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who else wanted to celebrate thinking it was the cow's son?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
'Tis headline madt ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by compton11(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is stupid ass headline

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by yarimo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
See as ipob miscreants and haters rush into this thread undecided meanwhile rip to him cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OP, you no well! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Spray(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
The headline is misleading

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by obi4eze(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sensational headline undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by salam8528: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
For all those wishing anyone bad may what they are wishing others happen to men. The must important thing is this: the way of God is not the way of man

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by jabor4Naija(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
That's d stupid headline or dis useless bloggers are putting up to drive traffic to their site.........bastards
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by BDXTRA: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
HellAnus:
I was happy at first, but disappointed when I opened the thread. The people and family of those looting our yams shall surely suffer for it. No be curse
Get ready for online gbas gbos! grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Independentgbol: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why are you all wishing the poor boy death. Even his father does not deserve to die, he might be incompetent but people saw something in him that made them vote him into government.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by HellAnus: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
salam8528:
For all those wishing anyone bad may what they are wishing others happen to men. The must important thing is this: the way of God is not the way of man

Zombie. So Buhari is wishing you well like this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by muller101(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thinking it was Yousuf. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by DaniDani(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
We thought that you are referring to lazy Yusuf.
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Harrykn: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mumu blogger, This headline is expensive lason
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Daniel058(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
I can't celebrate the death of fellow young Man because I don't like his dad.
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Victerica(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
These bloggers are wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by Daniel058(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I wanted to organize a drinking party thinking it is Yusuf the mental retard Buhari son self.
HellAnus:
[quote author=Daniel058 post=105400889][/quote] I can't celebrate the death of fellow young Man because I don't like his dad.
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by johnmartus(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ipob terrorist always happy over the death of people God in his mercy will continue to disappointing you.
HellAnus:
Re: Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns by HellAnus: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
johnmartus:
Ipob terrorist always happy over the death of people God in his mercy will continue to disappointing you.

I don't have time for an irredeemable zombie. U can go meet ur father

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gaya: INEC To Test Run Bimodal Voter Machine On Other Elections Before 2023 / Breaking !! Ijaw Declares Country Government (Pictures). / FCT: S' Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score At Least 25%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.