Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,717 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari (801 Views)

Breaking News:- Aisha Loses Son, Buhari Mourns / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities / Breaking News: Aisha Yusufu Has These Questions For Buhari And The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari by Deloversbed(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
he first lady of the federal Republic of Nigeria her excellency Aisha buhari has extended a hand of sympathy to the governor of kaduna state, his excellency governor Nasir El Rufai.

Hearing the news that his excellency had been tested and confirmed of coronavirus victim, her excellency out of the softness of her heart extended a message of sympathy to his excellency telling him her mood at the Outbreak of the news.

The 49 year old who hail from adamawa state in Nigeria said that God is the one who knows the cause and reason for everything and that she strongly hope in him that he will never forsake the victims of this pandemic disease for no one in particular is the reason for the Outbreak of the pandemic disease. She also said that she will never stop praying for the quick recovery of his excellency from this deadly disease.

Speaking to the governor through her Twitter page her excellency said "Dear Gov. Nasir, I am...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/the-first-lady-of-federal-republic-of.html?m=1

Re: I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari by Iyiataata92: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
ok
Re: I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari by dawnomike(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
...and how do you feel about the other people who are not in government been scourged by the virus?
Re: I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari by Chikpat(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
"El' Rufai is a loyal friend, a true friend, a brother etc"
We heard all that when Ganduje deposed Emir Sanusi and El Rufai was working hard to score a point against Gov Ganduje.
On another side, since news broke that El Rufai don catch corona virus, nobody has heard a word from Emir Sanusi and Sanusi has refused to visit his friend and to stay with him. Does it mean Sanusi is not as loyal as El Rufai or something because me am not understanding ooo
Re: I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari by habiham: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Pity your husband madam
Re: I Am Deeply Touched By The News- Aisha Buhari by zakim(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Enugu B'anyi Our Poverty Index Is 60%: Return Home / Gov. Obaseki House Of Confusion As State Assembly Speaker Threatens Him / PDP Chieftains Caught In The Hushpuppi's Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.