Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) (63456 Views)

Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Bifwoli: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Chydo001:

grin grin
Brown rooftops
Just say rusted rooftops my friend. When you say brown you make it sound like there's been maintenance with brown paint having been used.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by rummmy: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyes saw, but God no go gree lai lai

Thumb up for Oyo state government
the brown roofs at the background.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by GoshenNLA(m): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2021
freshboi88:

With all that brown roof surrounding
Na on top the roof they won play?
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by GoshenNLA(m): 4:16am On Sep 02, 2021
imolile:
Stadium should never be built in non spacious arena, should have vacant massive space at the exterior, A car park and open exterior, Preferably not surrounded by archaic old structures, even when 3D image makes the inside look seemingly beautiful, the reality on ground does not confirm the picture and those of us who live there knows how deplorable the stadium look apart from this 3d image. Lets stop lying to ourselves with mere picture. What exactly is the meaning of "Adamasingba" in Yoruba state?
Na today they build the stadium? Or was the point in your first line.
What’s the meaning of the word Yoruba itself in Yoruba language, leave story abeg
Got no issue with Adamasingba, no every word has meaning actually
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by tunnex190: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
imolile:
Stadium should never be built in non spacious arena, should have vacant massive space at the exterior, A car park and open exterior, Preferably not surrounded by archaic old structures, even when 3D image makes the inside look seemingly beautiful, the reality on ground does not confirm the picture and those of us who live there knows how deplorable the stadium look apart from this 3d image. Lets stop lying to ourselves with mere picture. What exactly is the meaning of "Adamasingba" in Yoruba state?

Where were you developers when the stadium was first built? You should've advised then to bulldoze every building around the stadium now so as to safe this stadium an eyesore.

Btw these brown rooftops are there because there are ancient buildings.

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by tunnex190: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibadan: The City of Rust and Gold

Mi o ni f'owo oshi j'uwe Ile Baba mi

If you don't like what you are seeing on the images, kindly take sniper and drink. They say, it prevents one from vomiting

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Looks really beautiful

Well, for your UK used and brand new TV set and soundbars, check my signature
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2021
Nice one from Ibadan...
SportsHD:

Yeah, I'm even there at the moment. It's nice and all but, they can do better.

Drone footage coupled with Photoshop na scam.
Comedown if you want to see the realio dealio.

The indoor facilities are also nice. It's just that we don't have maintenance culture in Nigeria.
The Slovenians are probably pissed like, when tf would this rain stop grin.

By the way, can someone tell me why they changed the pitch from artificial grass to natural grass? I mean, the fairly used stadium grass don dey shave. I can see sand sand patch on the field. No be everywhere grass cover

That's our identity. And, we're proud of our brown roof republik.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2021
The only structure without brown roof cheesy
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2021
tunnex190:
Ibadan: The City of Rust and Gold

Mi o ni f'owo oshi j'uwe Ile Baba mi

If you don't like what you are seeing on the images, kindly take sniper and drink. They say, it prevents one from vomiting
Lol! Na so man dey vex reach?

Am also of Ibadan heritage...
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2021
We seem to have the most stadiums in Africa yet our league is so poor, no. sporting clubs our kids can join in to keep.away from vices and above all, we perform poorly at international events angry

GoodIsGod:
The New Adamasingba Stadium commissioned today in Ibadan.
What is your take. Is it worth celebrating?
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by visijo(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2021
obotblitz:

grin grin grin no deceive my baby mama. Even after for ever years. No hope grin grin grin
lol don't be wicked bro
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by slowice(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2021
The surroundings dey in black and white na only the stadium dey coloured undecided.

The surroundings be like one of this American films setting in third world nation while the stadium be like the American embassy of the said nation grin

Film nor go kee me grin
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by yesloaded: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2021
SportsHD:

Yeah, I'm even there at the moment. It's nice and all but, they can do better.

Drone footage coupled with Photoshop na scam.
Comedown if you want to see the realio dealio.

The indoor facilities are also nice. It's just that we don't have maintenance culture in Nigeria.
The Slovenians are probably pissed like, when tf would this rain stop grin.

By the way, can someone tell me why they changed the pitch from artificial grass to natural grass? I mean, the fairly used stadium grass don dey shave. I can see sand sand patch on the field. No be everywhere grass cover

That's our identity. And, we're proud of our brown roof republik.

grin

I am disappointed if this is all they can deliver with amount of money spent on this project

That place na my usual route n I dey feel somehow comparing drone image with real picture of what's on ground

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations to ibadan parapo ,saw them dancing there yesterday
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by brosom(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021
boolet:

Malapropism... Did you mean to write 'languishing'?
yes, but no mind me bro, 9ja na sickness it's self one need to get rid off.

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by brosom(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2021
MrFly:
lavishing or languishing??.
which ever word u choose, but u get the point.

No be English dey buy me food.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by stasius: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyes saw, but God no go gree lai lai

Say it. Brown roofs. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by clevybrown(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

U no well... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Bukolaberry(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
it's beautiful
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Samdaresd(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Center of what civilization? The one in your head? Ibadan people who are the most uneducated and toutish people in Yorubaland? Ibadan where illiterate thugs like Adedibu and Tokyo can very easily hold people ransom?

This shows, how much you've wasted to acquire western education. You had learnt nothing! Go back to study and you will realise Ibadan people are educated than the entire people in your state.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by KillingIsFun: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
And where is my state? You assume I'm from the East and as far as you're concerned, that makes you better? grin
I've suffered my fair share of stupidity on this forum, but yours must rank in the top 0.1%.
Just to humour you, I'm not Igbo and I lived in Ibadan for the first 15 years of my life, so the shame of your ignorance is squarely on your shoulders grin
And I still maintain my original point that Ibadan people are the most unaccomplished, vulgar, crude and illiterate lot in Yorubaland, majority of whose youths only aspire to be Danfo drivers, Micra drivers, okada riders, agberos, NURTW touts and area boys.

The ambition of the average Ibadan youth is to smoke weed and ride okadas in the day time, then attend a Fuji concert by Saheed Osupa or Pasuma where he will drink to stupor from night to the early hours of morning.

I know you guys inside out grin

Samdaresd:
This shows, how much you've wasted to acquire western education. You had learnt nothing! Go back to study and you will realise Ibadan people are educated than the entire people in your state.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by arthurwillia(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Person wey build an na chelsea fan abeg
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Chydo001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bifwoli:
Just say rusted rooftops my friend. When you say brown you make it sound like there's been maintenance with brown paint having been used.

grin grin grin
It's brown
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Did my POP here. Nice stadium. This reminds me of Saki west grin
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Emmymecus: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2021
very nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother / Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.