Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? (877 Views)

Popular Political Office Holder Eating Gala And Lacasera At Supreme Court Abuja / Ooohhh! What Is Difficult In Been A Good Political Office Holder In Nigeria? / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by iluvnaija: 7:25pm On May 22, 2011
IF THE WORLD END NOW, WILL ANY NIGERIAN POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER MAKE HEAVEN? Especially president & vice, governors and deputies, ministers, commissioners, senator & reps, state house of assembly members & local government chairmen and councilors.

Please share your thoughts, thanks. grin grin grin grin
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Ikengawo: 7:35pm On May 22, 2011
i think nigerians have developed a fetish for demonising and hating their politicians and leaders that's unhealthy and uncalled for.

in the end of the day 99% of nigeria's problems are caused by nigeria's people. the office holders occassionally steal money that the nigerian people didn't make that comes from oil the nigerian people didn't drill, discover, sell or own, but somehow feel THEY are being stolen from in a country where they don't pay taxes.
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Musiwa13: 7:58pm On May 22, 2011
g
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Ikengawo: 8:16pm On May 22, 2011
you need steady employment and a job.
how can a grown man make 100 accounts on a internet forum and pretend to be different people.
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by matemate: 9:18pm On May 22, 2011
Ikengawo , who are you talking about.
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Musiwa13: 9:49pm On May 22, 2011
I
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Musiwa13: 9:49pm On May 22, 2011
I
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Musiwa13: 10:12pm On May 22, 2011
d
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by juman(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2011
Probably very little.
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On May 23, 2011
The bigger question is will you make it to Heaven
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by dempeople(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2011
Who are we to judge?
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by joecrack(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2011
@op
its looks as if u have already signed and seal the deal that you would make heaven,saint.
Mynd_44:

The bigger question is will you make it to Heaven
thanks
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2011
dem_people:

Who are we to judge?

I'm sure you are aware of karma.what you sow is what you reap.These guys are all going to hell,trust me.
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by dempeople(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I'm sure you are aware of karma.what you sow is what you reap.These guys are all going to hell,trust me.

I concur.
Re: If The World End Now, Will Any Nigerian Political Office Holder Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 23, 2011
Musiwa,:

If you have godly political office holder, you would have more people make help. If you have bad political office holder. less people will not make heaven.

You see corruption or sin is determine mostly by who is the leader of a nation. If good people are leaders. that nation will have good citizen. I have lived in canada for many years. look most of them dont go to church, but alot of them are better than people who go to church in nigeria. even better than some nigerian pastors I know.

so going to church is not the reason you go to heaven , it is your relation with others that God will Judge. what what you do to others.

(1) (Reply)

German Policewoman - Shot And Killed A (benin) Nigerian Woman / Is Nigeria The Giant Of Africa? / Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.