Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English: (872 Views)

Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English: by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2011
[b]For the avoidance of vacillation or vacuous rhetoric, I enthusiastically concur with the fundamental parametric locus standii established by the Honorable Grammar Meister Patrick Obahiagbon, with respect to the modus operandii deployed by disgruntled, snivelling career prognosticators of doom, as they seek philosophical footing and transcendent relevance amid shifting sands intermittently reconstituted by ephemeral rip-tides of political compartmentalization.

Truth be told, dispassionate international observers still reminisce in bouts of wistful nostalgia about the Golden Era of Enlightened Discourse and Linguistic Multidimensionality, when fabled Grammar Meister Obahiagbon held the rapt floor spellbound as he regaled august gatherings with unrelenting bombardments of sanctimonious invective, pseudo-argumentative jousting, irreverent yet insightful banter and tautological extrapolation ad-nauseum ad-infinitum, nihil incarborendum illegitimii.

The bland, subdued, understated, uneventful, stupefyingly laborious, tedious, ponderous and unmitigatingly morose tone of all Nigerian House of Assembly gatherings convened during the dark, neuvo-nihilistic, Bohemian Post-Obahiagbon Era, have established in a fundamental, unequivocal, irrefutable and incontrovertible manner, that an individual of grandiloquent bearing, caliber, fortitude and constitution did once hold forth in those hallowed halls, and shall thus be remembered by appreciative chroniclers of the human condition in both its panoramic complexity and its parabolic trajectory.[/b]
i never pass first page since, i don tire, i dey with my dictionary now
Re: Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English: by Depilot(m): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2011
I beg arrest the bast@rd!

Seriously, it is always a pleasure to read comments posted by my friend, Jakumo.
More power, brother.
Re: Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English: by ragdollz: 1:02am On Sep 06, 2011
Lol any one who uses Latin terms while speaking English SHOULD be arrested!! Apart from lawyers, who on EARTH studies/speaks Latin anyways?! Pls proceed to "arrest" him jare >___< LrL!!!
Re: Jakumo Should Be Arrested Or Awarded For Over Using English: by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2011
Always love his prose whenever I stumble into it.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathant Queries Anyim / What Is The Possibility Of Nigeria Turning Into An Islamic Country? / Why Is Nta So Bias?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.