Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger (10528 Views)

Niyi Adebayo: FG Have Disbursed N56.84bn Survival Funds To 835,161 Beneficiaries / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Brushstrokes20: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yes o!... In your dumbest, deluded dreams though undecided

Useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

THE SHITHOLE IS ON A CLIFF EDGE.

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by nextstep(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Are these politicians MAD or something?

Not only mad, but roaming without signal. Out to lunch! Can you imagine angry angry

But I guess, based on body language and Lai's threats, we must all say how wonderful this government and the economic situation are.

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Selfmotivated: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Talking to console your failures
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
At N527 to $1........

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Okhuadams(m): 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/08/31/nigerias-economy-getting-stronger/
which of the trade, cos the only trade that is thriving in Nigeria is that of bokoharam, fulani herdsmen and bandits, also kidnapping and lies

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by article1: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
He's right indeed. The economy is getting stronger at N527 to a dollar.
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Ghostrye: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
lol.
My sympathy goes to those guys that have liability girlfriends. Saw on dope ass girlie today that I normally would've pressed some moves on, but as I take reason the present 'growing' economy, my body just off like say pesin pour me water.
Na good afternoon I take finish the matter

2 Likes

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Hosea89(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
If you like praise this administration, move ur House to Daura, you must be remove
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by hohafrank(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fool
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by saxby(f): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Well I can't vouch for the economy being stronger, what I can vouch for is the fact that the newly updated IE mobile app has made paying bills and transactions way more easier. Check it out at https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by ExtraVioment: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Maybe they meant getting stronger when compared to June and August last year, pandemic year. That is the only way it will make sense.
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by suffering: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
How does Nairaland help the Nigerian economy?
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by sabreal: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by TheWolfen(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
When we talk about betrayal this idiot should be the perfect description for it.
Look at this? Even when I think dollar is about 520 at this very moment but google says this

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by litaninja(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nuisance
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by TheWolfen(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mr mcoloumo nairaland moniker told y'all that " guys wet no get girlfriend get peace of mind" he wasn't joking. Managing women that are so money minded in this unfavourable economy is a disaster. Dem no dey tell person. U go giv urself brain by force

Ghostrye:
lol.
My sympathy goes to those guys that have liability girlfriends. Saw on dope ass girlie today that I normally would've pressed some moves on, but as I take reason the present 'growing' economy, my body just off like say pesin pour me water.
Na good afternoon I take finish the matter
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by TheWolfen(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nah idiot man nah. U dey mind am. Doing stupid shit at the detriment of their country men and women because of their selfish interest...

toobusy:
Mr Minister...... please have some respect for your age
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Sunnydoo: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Birds licking oranges �
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Emmymecus: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
The only thing that we solve Nigeria problem is if we all tell our self the truth I think say oga lieyi ammm sorry lai go holiday how is Nigeria economy better when dollars is increasing .Nigeria my mother land thank God no be my land
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Ellasure: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
This statement could not be true and I am very sure that the minister the son of late major general adebayo of western Nigeria can not issue this type of statement in Nigeria today.

Nigeria is gone beyond redemption because there are no true men again.

How can the son of a good natured father turned to public lieing.

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Getting stronger only in your head
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Kylce042(m): 12:50am On Sep 02, 2021
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/08/31/nigerias-economy-getting-stronger/

Unah nyamanyama rubbish shaa dollar nah 526 awon economy getting kee you there

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by RobsonsTARz: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2021
As Baba hear say them don sack two useless ministers nai him say make e make himself use-fool...
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Naijanascam: 12:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Too much deceptions going on

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by eeetuk(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2021
"Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo, Minister of Industry, Trade, and Investment, on Tuesday, declared that Nigeria’s economy was coming back strongly with foreign investors making a commitment to invest in the country"

Biggest liar ever!
I want to know where minister Adebayo got his education from?

A promise by foreign investors to come to Nigeria to invest is not the same thing as having delivered on a promise. The first is a condition and the latter is a product.

Total misleading statement to the public.

Garba Shehu--the press secretary to president Buhari has earlier today lied to Nigerians by claiming that Nigeria economy has created millions of jobs without providing evidence to support his claim. And YES, he got away with it because the Nigerian press failed to challenge him for evidence.

When I read the minister Adebayo and Gerba Shehu press statement , I was looking for stats on Domestic products (GDP) report, stats on stable inflation, stats on rising interest rate, stats on wage growth, stats on higher retail sales, stats on high new sales and stats on higher industrial production, but to my surprise, none were cited.

Governments all over the world cite above stats, I have listed to support economic growth and turnaround in economy.

Buhari administration is really taking Nigerians for a ride. This government officials think Nigerians cannot read. YES, I can read and write .

So, I write to urge president Buhari administration officials to stop peddling lies to the Nigerian public because we are not dumb.
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by rummmy: 3:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Yoruba man and lies eeeh..
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Trust50: 3:32am On Sep 02, 2021
God punish all you liars. People and their businesses are suffering and crumbling yet you lots are insinuating trash. Idiots of a people
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Teejay13(m): 3:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Oga leave that lies. Do you guys think it is all Nigerian's that are ignorant?

I believe his statement should rather be the opposite.

We have just seen another lie Mohammed.
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by ddeola: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Lai lair family na so so lie dem generation dey lie. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

O'l boy enter street make u no wassup. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2021
TheWolfen:
When we talk about betrayal this idiot should be the perfect description for it.
Look at this? Even when I think dollar is about 520 at this very moment but google says this

I think Google reports the "official" rates.

It would be a grave mistake to use Google for serious business calculations.

For real-time updates on what's happening in the real world, what else is your friendly neighbourhood mallam for?

1 Like

Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by Babaken(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2021
These are the kind of people deceiving buhari.
Re: Niyi Adebayo: Nigeria’s Economy Getting Stronger by seyz91(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
dangoteinlaw:
Are these politicians MAD or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Poverty Exceeds World Bank Projections - Punch / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? / Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.