Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. (11244 Views)

Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Lipscomb(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
I just believe the saying that Edo people and isan people are enemy of each other.
I wonder why the two parties not work toward peace and unity of their state.
I have edo guy who want to marry an isan girl,and the both parents are against the marriage. They accuse each other of bad luck and unfortunate being.
This is damn serious.
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by chinoxstock: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
If you see an esan girl and a snake, kill the esan girl first before killing the snake - An Edo proverb.

No be me talk am o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Sokosuji: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
chinoxstock:
If you see an esan girl and a snake, kill the esan girl first before killing the snake - An Edo proverb.

No be me talk am o
Na you talk am,na for your mouth we for hear am so . Now,how does this nonsense sound in your ears.. We are humans first before any ethnic nonsense..

32 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by johnmartus(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
My southeast brother always like causing problem. Edo people are coming for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Sokosuji: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
My southeast brother always like causing problem. Edo people are coming for you.
Lipscomb = sarrki

Sarrki = Afonja

Oya give yourself better knock for your cone head

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
I have a friend married an isan girl for over 10years now . The two are living with peace bless with two children.
Sokosuji:
How does this nonsense sound in your ears.. We are humans first before any ethnic nonsense..

11 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by johnmartus(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Shut up the op is igbo.
Sokosuji:
Lipscomb = sarrki

Sarrki = Afonja

Oya give yourself better knock for your cone head

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Sokosuji: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up the op is igbo.
Go through his posts,then make the knock 2..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Lipscomb(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Look I'm not an igbo guy. And the matter I raise here was true among the Edo and isan people.
johnmartus:

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Lipscomb(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm just looking for someone to dispute this fact.
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by hammerU: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lipscomb:
I just believe the saying that Edo people and isan people are enemy of each other.
I have edo guy who want to marry an isan girl,and the both parents are against the marriage. They accuse each other of bad luck and unfortunate being.
This is damn serious.

Please use the word Bini for clarity.

Edo has other clans like Esan. i.e Afemai

Bini and Esan dont get along becos Bini is trying to convert everybody to slave.

Even going to other clan land to wage war.

Esan want to have their peace, without anybody lording it over them or enslaving them.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Sokosuji: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
I have a friend married an isan girl for over 10years now . The two are living with peace bless with two children.
irrelevant input in an irrelevant topic,..you sounding as if you trying to disprove the nonsense the op brings before us.. Every single tribe has millions of good people and also some bad eggs..

7 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Are Isan people not Edo?
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
chinoxstock:

No be me talk am o

Most of the Edo girls I have met are Isan girls,
It's like they are many and more social

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by johnmartus(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
You're just confusing yourself.
Sokosuji:
irrelevant input in an irrelevant topic,..you sounding as if you trying to disprove the nonsense the op brings before us.. Every single tribe has millions of good people and also some bad eggs..
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Lipscomb(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks for your observation. But you guys can still settle this matter.
hammerU:

Please use the word Bini for clarity.

Edo has other clans like Esan. i.e Afemai

Bini and Esan dont get along becos Bini is trying to convert everybody to slave.

Even going to other clan land to wage war.

Esan want to have their peace, without anybody lording it over them or enslaving them.
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by okpalaAnambra: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
chinoxstock:

No be me talk am o
This one was borrowed from Igbo naw

If u see mbaise person and snake , kill the mbaise person first

5 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by osemoses1234(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Isinweke:
Are Isan people not Edo?
I tire oooo
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by osemoses1234(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lipscomb:
This is damn serious.
are esan people not Edo just open mouth the write rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Atigba: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Isinweke:
Are Isan people not Edo?

No
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Atigba: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lipscomb:
This is damn serious.

There will never be peace between the 2 because they are different.

They faught wars for centuries

The binis ancestral home is Ife

Esan are Idu children

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Atigba: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm just looking for someone to dispute this fact.

It is the truth
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Okoroawusa: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please what is the difference between esan n Edo?

Please explain for those of that are not from there?
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Atigba: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Esan is a tribe

Bini is a tribe but they both live in a state called Edo
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Atigba:

Esan is a tribe

Bini is a tribe but they both live in a state called Edo
Ok I know that the Bini are those that live in Benin city n its environs(correct me if I'm wrong)
Where do we find the esans?

6 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Sokosuji: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
You're just confusing me.
simple minds confuse easily

3 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Atigba:

No

Then who are they?
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Atigba:

No

Ishans are one of the tribes that made up Edo!
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Atigba:

There will never be peace between the 2 because they are different.

They faught wars for centuries

The binis ancestral home is Ife

Esan are Idu children

Binis are Yorubas in that sense while Esan are Idu..

Anyway yours is Idu....ours is Iduu.
Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by chinjo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
The OP is a fool that should be ignored. Calling Esan/Ishan as isan shows he knows little about the peaceful coexistence between the two major tribes in EDO state.

6 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by Atigba: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ok I know that the Bini are those that live in Benin city n its environs(correct me if I'm wrong)
Where do we find the esans?

Edo central

Ekpoma, Uromi, Irrua, Ewu, Ubiaja, Ebele,Igueben and others

10 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. by godofuck231: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

the esan people are mouth service prone, they talk too much about themselves while the benis take action and dominate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Disband FRSC, Christians Pilgrimage, Hajj Commission, Five Other Agencies / Boko Haram Captures Runaway Member / Ebonyi State 2017 Democracy Praise Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.