Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) (43126 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by KingWarri: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
one thing about America is their high level of confidentiality, the other above nations are busy showcasing their military strength while America have been mute, there's wisdom in silence , when it will happen, the same people will marvel, ordinary Israel may not be conquered by China and Russia if they should go on warfare, that America withdraw from Afghanistan doesn't mean they are weak, it is to their own advantage which their current president have come to realize, the money they spend is from America, including weapons, and other supports.
I beg to disagree Israel is not ordinary... They are The Best in both air and land force presently. They have more deadlier weapons than any other country presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Bugwu: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
one thing about America is their high level of confidentiality, the other above nations are busy showcasing their military strength while America have been mute, there's wisdom in silence , when it will happen, the same people will marvel, ordinary Israel may not be conquered by China and Russia if they should go on warfare, that America withdraw from Afghanistan doesn't mean they are weak, it is to their own advantage which their current president have come to realize, the money they spend is from America, including weapons, and other supports.
I can agree with you. Joe Biden took a decision to take Americans and allies out of Afghanistan before 31 August. And he went ahead to stand by that decision. That's a sign of strength not weakness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Humans keeps building weapons that will destroy them
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Blackfire(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Allah akbar

We have driven the munafiq out of our Islamic emirate...

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by zoedew: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16009556/putin-iran-china-weak-biden-afghanistan/amp/
Believe it or not, truth is that the world is coming to an end. Accept Jesus today my friend. Given their human rights track record one shudders at a world policed by China, NK, Iran, The Taliban and their ilk!!!

4 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by stanluiz(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Biden is weak, Trump is strong OK, but it was during Trump's era that Putin invaded Ukraine and snatched Crimea and Trump was watching in awe like a clown.
It was during Obama administration in 2014. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
I said Here long ago that America has been Stripped of Her Super Power position in the Spiritual and it will be seen in the Physical.

I said Here long ago that, America Like Ancient Judah in the Bible has Crossed the red line and her Destruction is Sure and unstoppable.

I Said Here Long ago that America is the Mystery Babylon in Revelation 18 that is Destroyed in an hour.

I Said Here long ago , that if GOD Dealt with HIS First Born Isreal and turned them to a Grave yard when they turned their back on HIM, America will not be Spared.

A Country, Blessed and Powered by GOD to be the Head of others, Turns its back Fully on GOD, Dines and swim in Wickedness, Abortions, Abominations, etc.

GOD has all given her all opportunities to repent , but she has refused and instead Continues to advance and invent Evils.

America today Flies in all its Embassies all over the World, the flag of Lgbt, that is saying to GOD ALMIGHTY, you can do us Nothing!

America today Have Gays, Lesbian and Transgender in positions right inside the government. And is teaching and encouraging kids to be gays, nonbinary and all that Wickedness.

What a Mess of a Country built on Judaic Godly Principles! To whom Much is Given, Much is Expected.

America has Crossed the Line! America today is at that point where GOD told Prophet Jeremiah, that Even if. Noah, Daniel and Job where Here, He will only Save them for their righteousness but He will not spare the Wicked and the Country!

I weep For America! I weep for those who put their trust in America.

We need to learn from these things and FEAR GOD ALMIGHTY. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands.[/s]

Trash as usual... You said Nothing... What about the "rapture" you promised after trump eviction??

Weep for your country Nigeria and leave America alone...

Seems you are a masochist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by hayoholla(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
The U.S set a dangerous precedence that is being religiously followed by Russia and China. Same pattern, not that Russia and China are that keen in afghan of itself, but are out just to spite the U.S. the U.S also on the other hand does not know when to stop. They got too carried away!

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Bobosneh: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
I said Here long ago that America has been Stripped of Her Super Power position in the Spiritual and it will be seen in the Physical.

I said Here long ago that, America Like Ancient Judah in the Bible has Crossed the red line and her Destruction is Sure and unstoppable.

I Said Here Long ago that America is the Mystery Babylon in Revelation 18 that is Destroyed in an hour.

I Said Here long ago , that if GOD Dealt with HIS First Born Isreal and turned them to a Grave yard when they turned their back on HIM, America will not be Spared.

A Country, Blessed and Powered by GOD to be the Head of others, Turns its back Fully on GOD, Dines and swim in Wickedness, Abortions, Abominations, etc.

GOD has all given her all opportunities to repent , but she has refused and instead Continues to advance and invent Evils.

America today Flies in all its Embassies all over the World, the flag of Lgbt, that is saying to GOD ALMIGHTY, you can do us Nothing!

America today Have Gays, Lesbian and Transgender in positions right inside the government. And is teaching and encouraging kids to be gays, nonbinary and all that Wickedness.

What a Mess of a Country built on Judaic Godly Principles! To whom Much is Given, Much is Expected.

America has Crossed the Line! America today is at that point where GOD told Prophet Jeremiah, that Even if. Noah, Daniel and Job where Here, He will only Save them for their righteousness but He will not spare the Wicked and the Country!

We need to learn from these things and FEAR GOD ALMIGHTY. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands.
bros geraout you are talking in rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
fineguy11:
@seun be very careful if contents you allow on front page.. The sun news UK is a propagandists outlet and have an unhealthy way of cooking up reports or exergerating them..
No wonder it lost £68m in 2019 and £200m in 2020.

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by KingWarri: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

This Biden has the reputation of a weakling & it's not good for a Super Power nation like US. He needs to appear & act tough sometimes. Let him go and learn from the likes of Putin & Kim.
He is not weak... He only put his country first.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by kudinkarfe: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
I still believe Biden is not week he only change the game plan. Obama dealt with Talibans more than Bush that was busy fighting war. Biden will deal with Russia, China and North Korea more than Trump that was flexing muscle. Democrats are always smart in dealing with situations.

2 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

We need to learn from these things and FEAR GOD ALMIGHTY. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands.
Weep for yourself and your shithole country first,before launching your over abundance of tears on America... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
all you nigerians in america will soon run back home. the war starts in september. libra season. ember month. the 4 horsemen of the apocaLYPSE are about to start riding. ITS JUDGEMENT DAY
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
manontree:
This shambolic piece was obviously written by a Republican apologists. Afghanistan didn't win. America felt, like the world feels, that enough is enough

The purpose of the war has long been achieved. Staying and wasting billions while COVID ravages the world made little sense. A point came to end it all. Trump started the withdrawal and signed with the Talibans to end the war

The withdrawal date was communicated and some die hard refused to leave. Unimaginable the over 300k Aghan troops surrendered without a shot. How is that Biden's making

When they write these propagandas they actually think we are all daft
Don't mind them. Canada and Britain left that shithole Afghanistan back in 2014 and just left a few NATO members. I am guessing Canada and the UK lost too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
all you nigerians in america will soon run back home. the war starts in september. libra season. ember month
Lol. If I can't get to America, no one else should. Crabs in a bucket.

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by lebete3000: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
manontree:
This shambolic piece was obviously written by a Republican apologists. Afghanistan didn't win. America felt, like the world feels, that enough is enough

The purpose of the war has long been achieved. Staying and wasting billions while COVID ravages the world made little sense. A point came to end it all. Trump started the withdrawal and signed with the Talibans to end the war

The withdrawal date was communicated and some die hard refused to leave. Unimaginable the over 300k Aghan troops surrendered without a shot. How is that Biden's making

When they write these propagandas they actually think we are all daft

And to think they were US trained oh...

Imagine if the Nigerian Army get this kain better opportunity. Boko Haram would have been history.

2 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
100 percent.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freestainworld:

Russia that has the arsenal to wipe off US from the face of the earth, na Isreal them nor fit beat clean mouth? America has multiple times flaunted their military advancements in the passed. And don't think Russia and China is showing you all they have in their arsenal. Russia are very tactical in the way they do their stuff.

US aren't weak military wise because they left Afghanistan, but by doing so their position in the world stage generally has weakened. I should probably spell it out for you. I mean in terms of diplomatic influence, and status. Don't get me wrong they still carry a lot of sway but not as much as they did before the Afghan debacle.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
DropsMic:

Baba.. Worry about your own buhari leave Biden for Americans
are you talking about one vegetable on Abuja rock?
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by HEAVEN4444: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Lol. If I can't get to America, no one else should. Crabs in a bucket.
i have lived in america. i have the state ID and my drivers license here if you want to see i will show you. illinois state ID and drivers license. but i am back in nigeria grin
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by pacespot(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just hope that Russia and China could be this forthcoming in tackling the global issues of refugee, terrorism, trade, geopolitical emergency
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Tadeus(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Dr Nigel Gould-Davies, a senior analyst with the International Institute for Strategic Studies, told The Sun Online, the chaotic fall of Afghanistan would be seen as American weakness....bla bla bla..

For the record, Barak Obama first made the move to return troops home from Afghanistan and close down Gitmo. He actually returned some and fulfilled his plans released during his manifesto in his first term in office.

Biden came and returned the remaining troops and aid workers. Democrats felt America was spending so much on troops in Afghanistan. The party was also opposed to Bush invasion of Afghanistan and sacking taliban. Troops leaving Afghanistan wasn't as a result of weakness of America afterall, Taliban didn't overpower us troops from day one of the war, let alone surrender to taliban. They left on the instruction of Biden and his party. The quietness of the lion should never be misconstrued for cowardice. Let China , Russia and North Korea try America and they'd be treated in the language they understand. China should learn from years of Vietnam and Japan war. Its still fresh in the memories.

Recently, America spied on China and Russia at sea. They know what they're doing. Can the trios do the same on the American sea? Never!

Don't mind most of 'em Nairalanders. They don't know much about history and international politics. Can Russia afford to go to war now, No. Economically and millitarilly, Russia is not fit. You see China, just leave them alone. Putin actually want to use China to actualize his dream coz I don't think China will even defeat isreal lol. For NK and Iran, they are just seeking for attention. USA took their time to study both first and second world war, and knows more better than Russia.

I don't pray for 3rd WW but if it happens, USA will not be defeated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Biden is weak, Trump is strong OK, but it was during Trump's era that Putin invaded Ukraine and snatched Crimea and Trump was watching in awe like a clown.

Coconut.

See how you disgrace yourself in public. Russia Annexation of Crimea happened in 2014. Barrack Obama was the President then not Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

LMAO

So dude, you see yourself as a seer now? Stop spewing trash always. Hypocrite!
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
kudinkarfe:
I still believe Biden is not week he only change the game plan. Obama dealt with Talibans more than Bush that was busy fighting war. Biden will deal with Russia, China and North Korea more than Trump that was flexing muscle. Democrats are always smart in dealing with situations.

He nor fit deal with Taliban or ISIS K na Russia, China and North Korea he one deal with grin
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by MufasaLion: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
obonujoker:
[s]

Trash as usual... You said Nothing... What about the "rapture" you promised after trump eviction??

Weep for your country Nigeria and leave America alone...

Seems you are a masochist

That dude is just deceiving gullible people like him.

2 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Lovenorth: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yes the weapons they left in Afghanistan are for their own advantage because the Taliban don't know how to us them grin grin
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by blacknoir: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
AllahIsDevil:

Nothing is playing out you are the one twisting the word of GOD.
Ur name grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Caution30: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
The decision of US to leave Afghan is the best .. it's better to designate Afghan an enemy now and treat them so.
They have proven to be an unworthy Ally. I don't see how it's affect the US supremacy. Infact, the wastages in Afghan needed to stop and the resources channel to other worthy cause

2 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

That dude is just deceiving gullible people like him.

Since Trump lost the election, he has lost it... Even we that supported Trump as well as moved on....
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
obonujoker:

Since Trump lost the election, he has lost it... Even we that supported Trump as well as moved on....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.