Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) (43138 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Techguy96:

And u think US will fold their hands while Russia is attacking them.

Did I ever say they will fold their hands? Haven't I been repeating the term mutually assured destruction all over this thread? undecided
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Techguy96(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
jikins:

Did I ever say they will fold their hands? Haven't I been repeating the term mutually assured destruction all over this thread? undecided
Nah, the reason I quoted u was because u said Russia will wipe US off.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Techguy96:

Nah, the reason I quoted u was because u said Russia will wipe US off.

SMH

Haven't we established this is a fact already? undecided

Please do better or I'll leave you and your drag of an argument. Russia can wipe US off thats a fact. And US will do the same in response. I swear its like I am talking to little children.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Techguy96(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2021
jikins:

SMH

Haven't we established this is a fact already? undecided

Please do better or I'll leave you and your drag of an argument. Russia can wipe US off thats a fact. And US will do the same in response. I swear its like I am talking to little children.
I can see u already talking with 2 side of ur mouth.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Techguy96:

I can see u already talking with 2 side of ur mouth.

You see that because you reason like a child. I said Russia can wipe off US and proved it. Funny thing, this is something anybody with a atom of knowledge of nuclear weapons will know. But it was a massive news to you.

The post you claimed you first quoted, look it over. See if you will see anywhere I said US can't respond? All these kids on nairaland self
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by CXLVII: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
jikins:

Still missing the point

As usual, you dey find person way go spell things out for you, When you have constantly and at a marvellous rate missed the point

Does Russia not have nuclear subs? SMH. That's a given and again not the point. The point is nuclear weapons and can the US and NATO allies stop them. You can have all the nuclear weapons powered subs in the world and Russia only has one nuke. If they fire it at you and you can not stop it and it destroys your country (assuming for now) kills everyone. Of what use are the nuclear subs? See why I said you keep missing the point. Please rest and stop jumping on things prematurely.

Why do you think the US are fighting seriously against countries like North Korea and Iran so they don't get even a single nuclear weapon. Its not as if US doesn't have the fire power to level them but before they do. The US mainland would have been hit. And the nuclear weapons at play now in case you don't know are way stronger than the one that the US used. The hydrogen bomb is a destruction junky. See just goan sleep. You just dey miss point up, down, left and center you be Werner?

Now it’s clear I am schooling you about warfare. How many nuclear subs does Russia have? How many Aircraft carriers! Please stop comparing the USA to Russia! The fact that the have A Nuclear warhead does not make them spectacular. Other countries have it and don’t cheastbeat.

If it might interest you, which you will need a map of the world to accept. The USA is very close to Russia via its military bases around the world. It’s certain before the first warhead will touch down in USA, Russia will be dust already.

The military is floating, submerge and present around Russia. Stop buying Putin’s gimmicks, he knows the strength of America! Poor Russia that cannot feed it citizens talking about a war with the USA.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
CXLVII:

Now it’s clear I am schooling you about warfare. How many nuclear subs does Russia have? How many Aircraft carriers! Please stop comparing the USA to Russia! The fact that the have A Nuclear warhead does not make them spectacular. Other countries have it and don’t cheastbeat.

If it might interest you, which you will need a map of the world to accept. The USA is very close to Russia via its military bases around the world. It’s certain before the first warhead will touch down in USA, Russia will be dust already.

The military is floating, submerge and present around Russia. Stop buying Putin’s gimmicks, he knows the strength of America! Poor Russia that cannot feed it citizens talking about a war with the USA.

Msteew carry your delusion dey go jare let grown men that knows what's up talk
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by CXLVII: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
jikins:

Msteew carry your delusion dey go jare let grown men that knows what's up talk

You don't know anything about warfare, just a depiction of what you watch on American movies you are using!

Get a map of the world and pin US bases! Get the number of US aircraft carriers and subs floating and submerged around the world, and compare with the little Russia has.

When you do that, you won't reply this comment. Cos the difference is wild. Nuclear Armed!
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by jikins(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2021
CXLVII:

You don't know anything about warfare, just a depiction of what you watch on American movies you are using!

Get a map of the world and pin US bases! Get the number of US aircraft carriers and subs floating and submerged around the world, and compare with the little Russia has.

When you do that, you won't reply this comment. Cos the difference is wild. Nuclear Armed!

Lol me and you who is using what he saw in America movies to argue. My point has been made its not my fault your too deluded that you don't even understand it and keep missing it even after giving you multiple nurge. Na me you want to dey nurge you constantly, me nor get that time to waste. A word is usually enough for the wise but your own even If I repeat what I said a million times your delusion and emotions won't let you see clearly. Brings me back to my very first reply to you. Who am I to cure you from your delusion. Enjoy it grin
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Kingjay007: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Consumers maybe?!
OMNIVIRUS:

Wrong, African is another pawn in the chess board of World power.
Did you think Talibam had no support from Russia?
The AKs they use and all are all Russian made, how do they buy it?

Africa makes no weapons but have utilised it in great amount
Rwanda
Sierra Leone,
Liberia
Dr Congo,
Somalia,
Sudan,
Northern Nigeria?
Anywhere there is a useful resource in the third world, conflict ensues
Nigeria Oil... since 1952 Nigeria has known no peace
The civil war in 1966, the ODi massacre, the Ogoni protest, the militancy in the south-south and I believe the banditry in the North West was connected to the Zamfara gold mines.
Liberia and Sierra Leone was due to Alluvial diamonds on those coast,
Libya was Oil, Same with Sudan.
Dr Congo is truly blessed with the largest distribution of Cobalt and Taltan. Accounting for 70% of global cobalt production but you know the history there
Iran and Iraq was due to Oil and now Uranium deposits.

People have been killed, raped and years of conflicts so that a young kid somewhere can live his National dream or princess' wedding with resources mined in blood.
Africa we're not spectators. Watch and see
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by V7place(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2021
wildikeman:
@V7place.... Come and see what I'm talking about o

Haaaa...Sun UK. Those ones are perennial hype masters. grin

CIA have done their job in Afghanistan, just wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.