Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives (12687 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses / Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives / Insecurity: Masari Shuts Major Roads In Katsina, Issues New Security Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice one Tambuwal, my advice is that the use of motorcycle should be banned in the entire country as soon as possible, ipob terrorist that are supplying weapons to Nigeria should be quickly eliminated, bandits should be severely dealt with

You meet a CT scan.
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by dorodee(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2021
And some southern governors are dragging their feet in signing a law that will keep the citizens safe.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by Resurgent2016: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Hopefull1:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Anthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4V1Otlz58

Anthony
UBA

This your scam is really really low

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Eventually, the northern leaders don dey wake up small small. It might be too late

This order is against cattle trading and not CATTLE GRAZING , so it won't bother our APC presidency.
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by legba1(m): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2021
sincerely the north is a cancerous part of the entity called NIGERIA that needs urgent decapitation. how on earth could some group storm a school and select/lead away 70 plus school children into the bush successfully without security agent stopping them?

How did we even get to this point in the first place.

that small snake they were nurturing back then to cause the entire nation a distraction has now grown into a huge python that is ready to swallow the entire north. the bad side is that this folks keep coming to the south in their number everyday inside trailers and we see nothing bad in that.
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by OLULAW: 4:13am On Sep 02, 2021
The Talibanisation of Nigeria loading.
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by OLULAW: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2021
legba1:
sincerely the north is a cancerous part of the entity called NIGERIA that needs urgent decapitation. how on earth could some group storm a school and select/lead away 70 plus school children into the bush successfully without security agent stopping them?

How did we even get to this point in the first place.

that small snake they were nurturing back then to cause the entire nation a distraction has now grown into a huge python that is ready to swallow the entire north. the bad side is that this folks keep coming to the south in their number everyday inside trailers and we see nothing bad in that.

Long may you live. Poignantly expressed.
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by SparkGCP: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
These people are playing politics... why wait till this moment?
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by onuman: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Phraences:

Thank you for this. They say they are fighting book haram yet they went to create Hisbah. They say book haram is bad but support death penalty for blasphemy against the prophet. If Boko haram was killing Christians alone this northern Muslims would not be crying out since it is infidels being killed. They know what to do to stop Boko haram. It start from ideology. Sharia law needs to removed in totality.

In bold: apt.

Northern Muslims know that it’s the sharia criminal laws they adopted that caused Boko Haram to emerge.

Bandits and armed Fulani herdsmen are offshoots of Boko Haram, they all have the same objective for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws; like those who adopted sharia criminal laws
Re: Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives by Angelovic96: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice one Tambuwal, my advice is that the use of motorcycle should be banned in the entire country as soon as possible, ipob terrorist that are supplying weapons to Nigeria should be quickly eliminated, bandits should be severely dealt with

So bandits should not be quickly eliminated But Ipob should be quickly eliminated.... nawaooo..one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN / Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.