Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Just Saw Someone Shot Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saw Someone Shot Down (3317 Views)

I Just Saw This On Youtube About A Nigerian In Canada / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Brainard22: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bleep mehn
This life ehn use brain

So this evening I decided to stroll with my guys 4 of us actually.. we visit a colleague who got injured during a football game and spent close to an hour there

The street was a long one and tarred too so when we were coming out going to the main road we saw sqaud ( as in real cultists) with woods cutlasses and name it ..

We press am enter corner grin cheesy no be Jew likee Dem go take count score

We later came out when we saw they were some guys we knew

Omo e no reach 5 minutes o na we hear gunshot omo we first think say na tire wey burst because na speed breaker place damn a second one

We just reach road somebody come confirm say na gunshot damn see race. grin cheesy

We stopped to catch our breath and discovered the greatest horror of our lives the one who got shot cry he was shot in the stomach and bleeding profusely damm.

He was begging for help o for where naija people? They abandoned him when we sighted some questionable men coming that way we ran again

Las Las I and my friends decided to go to the local vigilante around because we knew the guy in question as somehow related to someone there we reported the case and he was rushed to the hospital

The guy strong Sha because he was shot In the road and ran all the way in the street before he fell and stayed down for almost 20 minutes bleeding

CULTISM NO DEY PAY O

PS:. This happened this night in agbarha otor in ughelli local government area Delta State

Could not take pics because of the rush

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by 1beat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ohk
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by adecz: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
shocked

Na so All these cultist Delta, Edo &
South-South boys go dey gun or machete themselves up an down.

❌❌❌❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️☹️❌❌❌❌❌❌

But small, small Fulani boys dey dem land
dey raype & kill their mothers & fathers everyday, butdem go dey beg government to come & save their communities from Fulani.

Cursed pipul..

23 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Totilopussylick(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Noted!

As far as na cultists related matter, make them dey there and be killing themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Brainard22: 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by YahooSon(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
UPDATE!!!

this is confirmed

Na small Moto Dem shoot OP

And I see am too boss I been come meet my mama I still dey when de dey rush am

Omo you dey agbarha too? Make we collide tomorrow na

And na mercenary shoot am (cultists brought from outside dey commit hits unnoticed)

We dey expect but back anytime soon wink

Lights my kpoli

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Brainard22: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
YahooSon:
UPDATE!!!

this is confirmed

And na mercenary shoot am (cultists brought from outside dey commit hits unnoticed)

Lights my kpoli

Omo bro no time to notice anybody

I'm glad I help save a soul

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Born2winnx: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
YahooSon:
UPDATE!!!

this is confirmed

Lights my kpoli
you won use op take count scores

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Brainard22: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Born2winnx:
you won use op take count scores
Lol I know this guy personally sir born2winnx

Na just joke e dey cheesy cheesy grin

I miss you on our beer parlor thread o cry
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Idamond: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
RIP to the death and quick recovering to injured ones..
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by suffering: 2:57am On Sep 02, 2021
2021 and unserious boys are still cultists. Okay, o. NFAs.
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Authoreety: 4:06am On Sep 02, 2021
suffering:
2021 and unserious boys are still cultists. Okay, o. NFAs.

Cultists are really "No future ambition"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by kindlyheart: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2021
our security men suppose the deal with all these cultist that terrorize their neighborhoods. arrest them and forcefully take them to re-education camp.
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by MufasaLion: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2021
What a shame!
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by paulolee(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2021
go back n take pics
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by beautyhd: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:
go back n take pics

You want us to read about him here too?

Op dey your corner to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by EndNigeriaNoow: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2021
did he survive, Brainard22 the guy is demm strong
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by muller101(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Op go back and cover the event with pics and videos.
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by SporaD8: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Brainard22:
Bleep mehn
This life ehn use brain

So this evening I decided to stroll with my guys 4 of us actually.. we visit a colleague who got injured during a football game and spent close to an hour there

The street was a long one and tarred too so when we were coming out going to the main road we saw sqaud ( as in real cultists) with woods cutlasses and name it ..

We press am enter corner grin cheesy no be Jew likee Dem go take count score

We later came out when we saw they were some guys we knew

Omo e no reach 5 minutes o na we hear gunshot omo we first think say na tire wey burst because na speed breaker place damn a second one

We just reach road somebody come confirm say na gunshot damn see race. grin cheesy

We stopped to catch our breath and discovered the greatest horror of our lives the one who got shot cry he was shot in the stomach and bleeding profusely damm.

He was begging for help o for where naija people? They abandoned him when we sighted some questionable men coming that way we ran again

Las Las I and my friends decided to go to the local vigilante around because we knew the guy in question as somehow related to someone there we reported the case and he was rushed to the hospital

The guy strong Sha because he was shot In the road and ran all the way in the street before he fell and stayed down for almost 20 minutes bleeding

CULTISM NO DEY PAY O

PS:. This happened this night in agbarha otor in ughelli local government area Delta State

Could not take pics because of the rush
Damn you pussyass Nigga!!!
The target excape the hit, but your running mouth just succeeded in making sure he'd never escape a rematch!
Why can't you lot just keep somethings off social media for sucksake!
For your info, one of their hitman already mark you for *** so that your melodious Canary won't sing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Brainard22: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2021
SporaD8:

The target excape the hit, but your running mouth just succeeded in making sure he'd never escape a rematch!
For your info, one of their hitman already mark you for *** so that your melodious Canary won't sing.
Yen yen yen

8 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Shukushaka: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
I was shot multiple times in my dream last night by a police man but it didn't penetrate,I even went to the police station to complain about being shot for no reason. I no even understand the dream. I'm not a cultist and I left school since 2015 and no cultist activities or police brutality around where I live. I no just Understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Kirchoffs: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Shukushaka:
I was shot multiple times in my dream last night by a police man but it didn't penetrate,I even went to the police station to complain about being shot for no reason. I no even understand the dream. I'm not a cultist and I left school since 2015 and no cultist activities or police brutality around where I live. I no just Understand.
I pity you , you've been shot by spiritual arrows bro. Pray against the spirit of backwardness, stagnancy and untimely death
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by FarinJini: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2021
So the guy is not selina tested? grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by FarinJini: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Shukushaka:
Ask pastor Righteousness2
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Shukushaka: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Kirchoffs:
I pity you , you've been shot by spiritual arrows bro. Pray against the spirit of backwardness, stagnancy and untimely death
It didn't penetrate.
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by moriss33(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Selina dey fail bro
FarinJini:
So the guy is not selina tested? grin
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by stunnert(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cultism will only bring destruction, death, sorrow, pain and a false feeling of being strong if you delve in it

Las las na ju man dey bury hard man
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by oluwaseyi0: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
SporaD8:

Seems you are the lead hitman?
How do you know the hitmen mark someone face without you been their members, do they send it to you on WhatsApp or in your dreams

I guess if the law enforcement get you you will be able to explain more

And I'm sure if you see 13 year old Fulani herdsmen raping your sis or mum you will run
Re: I Just Saw Someone Shot Down by Polynek(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
OP so d guy no die self? angry Useless pple

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Lagos is on fire Blackaxe vs Buccaneer cult war VIDEO / How Justina Otuene Was K!lled By His Ritualist Boyfriend In Uniport / Ladies Fighting Over A Man In Mall (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.