Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside (3372 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by ExAngel007(f): 1:53pm On May 06, 2020
A suspected COVID-19 patient, Alex Bada, on Tuesday, reportedly died while travelling on Abeokuta road in Ogun State.

Bada was said to have died around Simeon Adebo Library in Kuto, Abeokuta, the state capital.

When our correspondent visited the scene, a young man, who identified himself as Victor was seen with Bada’s lifeless body by the roadside.

Victor said he was a friend to the deceased, explaining that they were travelling from Ijebu-Ode to Owode in Yewa-South area of the state when he died.

He added that a policeman whose identity he could not ascertain was taking them from Sagamu to Owode Idiroko, a border town in Ogun State when his friend died in his car.

He said the officer hurriedly dumped him and his deceased friend beside the road and sped off.

He said his late friend became sick on Saturday and was immediately rushed to a hospital in Ijebu-Igbo for treatment.

He said, “We met while we were working at a Quarry in Ijebu Ode.

“He became sick on Saturday and was immediately rushed to a hospital in Ijebu-Igbo but he returned the second day claiming he had recovered.

“On Monday, he relapsed and we rushed him to the same hospital. When I noticed that the condition was deteriorating, I called one of his relatives and the man said I should bring him to Owode. That was what made us left Ijebu-Ode for Owode before he broke down and finally died. I don’t really know the nature of his sickness.”

When asked whether he was coughing and running a high temperature, Victor said, “His temperature was not high and he was not coughing. If he had been coughing. What he was only saying was that, he felt weak.”

The Senior Special Assistant to Governor Dapo Abiodun on New Media, Ojo Emmanuel, confirmed the incident.

He warned the general public to avoid contact with the corpse while allaying the fear of any spread of COVID-19 in the state capital.

“This is to reassure the general Ogun State public, especially residents of Abeokuta, to remain calm, as regards the trending video of a male around Simeon Adebo Library, Kuto.

“I have contacted the appropriate authorities, including the Commissioner for Health and they are on top of the situation.

“The male and the second male with him will be immediately picked up, and the tracing of all their contacts will begin as treatment is given at the closest isolation centre in the state.

“Residents around the area are strongly advised to stay indoors and avoid going near the suspected patients,” he said.

https://punchng.com/covid-19-scare-policeman-dumped-my-dead-friend-by-roadside-ogun-resident/

1 Like

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by overdrive(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2020
Eeyah. Even in death he still stood by his friend.tho his life might be at risk he was there for his friend.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. God bless you young man.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by NairalandSon: 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
Pity
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by Kestolove(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
And u pose with him for a pix
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by SharonLoveth(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
Covik
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by doggedfighter(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
This picture is heartbreaking. A friend even unto death.
See how he's holding him hoping he will wake up so they can continue their journey cry cry cry cry
Death has no conscience !

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by DonBenny77(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2020
Kestolove:
Pls keep kwayet

7 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by poshestmina(f): 2:08pm On May 06, 2020
Emotional picture embarassed.
A friend indeed !

4 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by DanseMacabre(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2020
This idiot go don dey infected too ooo. undecided
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by bigiyaro(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:
no worry about him, you go fesam die.

6 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by DanseMacabre(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2020
bigiyaro:
no worry about him, you go fesam die.

You go fes your papa die.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by DonBenny77(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2020
Very powerful picture, these days true friends are hard to come by.

4 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by illicit(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2020
wow that's a friend indeed

4 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by gambia(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2020
A true friend indeed. May his soul find rest.

4 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by AudioNews(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala police at it again,
Na der handwork,
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by YngDenzel1: 4:21pm On May 06, 2020
Dem never confirm say na coronovirus, dem don already tagged am coronovirus. Shey pipo no dey slump and die anyhow for naija b4 My advice, no sick this period oo.

2 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by astonished: 4:33pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:

You go fes your papa die.
Y u dey fes, when they give you dose of your own medicine.
no be you dey wish person death

1 Like

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by DanseMacabre(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2020
astonished:

Y u dey fes, when they give you dose of your own medicine.

no be you dey wish person death

How I take wish am death
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
Kestolove:

You are no better than the young man that died. Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by adecz: 5:51pm On May 06, 2020
angry angry
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by adecz: 5:58pm On May 06, 2020
ExAngel007:
A suspected COVID-19 patient, Alex Bada, on
Tuesday, reportedly died while travelling on
Abeokuta road in Ogun State.

“I have contacted the appropriate authorities,
including the Commissioner for Health and they
are on top of the situation.

“The male and the second male with him will
be immediately picked up, and the tracing of all
their contacts will begin as treatment is given at
the closest isolation centre in the state.

“Residents around the area are strongly advised
to stay indoors and avoid going near the
suspected patients,” he said.

https://punchng.com/covid-19-scare-
policeman-dumped-my-dead-friend-by-roadside-ogun-resident/

Nigerian officials and big grammar!! angry angry angry

You are on top of the situation &
the poor boy has spent hours on the
roadside with a dead body...

COVID-19 has not been confirmed
& you want to start tracking contacts .

Person cannot die of any other
disease again?

If motor kill person now, dem
go begin trace all the victim's contact .

"SUSPECTED PATIENTS' ,? ? ? shocked

The boy is really a true friend!! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by osepat: 6:00pm On May 06, 2020
He is a true friend. May the deceased rest well.

2 Likes

Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by Richy4(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2020
That's the kind of friend everyone should pray to have..

Assuming this had happened somewhere around the world, he would have become a celebrity because of his golden heart with that heart breaking pic.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by Atlanticfire: 8:23pm On May 06, 2020
That friend should just know that anyhow anyhow Nigeria police must tell him to bail himself after arresting him, claiming to be investigating the death of the man.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by Oharina(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2020
Kestolove:
I can see u have no atom of conscience in u. Its a pity.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
This is risky.
What about the police man who dumped them? And the friend said he doesn't know what kind of sickness was that? I see.... Some people still don't know about covid.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by danny56: 9:18pm On May 06, 2020
Tell me it's risky but I see a true friend right there. God bless you.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by ikabasa1(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2020
overdrive:
Eeyah. Even in death he still stood by his friend.tho his life might be at risk he was there for his friend.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. God bless you young man.
this is friend like Abba Kyari Reno omokri was referring to
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by ikabasa1(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:
why calling him names brother. Please fear God because you also can't run away from death. This is a real friend. Not a fake person like you.
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by EmmySparky(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2020
Good bless you brother...this is what we call humanity...with this singular act u can gain redemption...powerful....
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by elchapoo: 10:37pm On May 06, 2020
What a friend
Uwa nkea sef
Re: How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside by Samfloxin(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2020
Please where is Nwamaikpe? abi he was banned for life? if you miss and want Nwamaikpe back,hit like jare !!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

29 Years Old Woman Posed As A Teenager And Enrolls In High School To Catch Fun / Pastor Ken Adkins Sentenced To 35 Years For Aggravated Child Molestation / Woman Strangles Husband, Beheads Him, Feeds Dog With His Penis (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.