Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée (39450 Views)

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by bigcee(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Nonexisting1:
So na ordinary bad attitude make this mumu girl cancel her wedding? This one never ready to marry. True true, women and common sense are big enemies. undecided
"ordinary bad attitude"

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by bigcee(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Am dissapointed that Alex stopped so low to follow this Bonga fish!!!!

Na this type of women go like to separate you from friends!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
Same girl that said she will choose Alex over the richest man on earth cheesy cheesy

Only a fool will believe the words of a Nigerian girl.
Alex is at fault actually but you won't know.
This lady got saved. I don't have to say more than this but I know this for sure. Forget the smile on his face.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Davash222(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Alex is at fault actually but you won't know.
This lady got saved. I don't have to say more than this but I know this for sure. Forget the smile on his face.
She got saved from what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Paperbag(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
temmarison:

But How come your "Happy Clients" plenty pass your websites done. ��

You talk too much ... I only stated website have built ,i offer other services other than websites ok
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

She got saved from what exactly?
You no read am well?
Look, what if Alex was playing her all along? What if he wanted to use her to get something he needed? What if there's more to him that meet the eyes?
Not every innocent looking man is innocent.
No be from my mouth you go hear say chameleon dey change colour. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Femeto: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2021
dynamike:
Alexx Ekubo Ex Girlfriend Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag

Recently Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Girlfriend Now Former, Fancy Acholonu called off their wedding and deleted their joint page on Instagram.

Tongues started wagging on why the sudden change.

The wedding was supposed to be in a few months time and almost every top personality in Nollywood had been planning for it.

No one knew why she had to call it off until now.

They both have moved on with their lives.

On why she had to end it, she has this to say.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CShdsZ-llQU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yimu. Baba done carry Uber grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by OLORIPAPA: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Shots fired,one man down I repeat one man down.....
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Davash222(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

You no read am well?
Look, what if Alex was playing her all along? What if he wanted to use her to get something he needed? What if there's more to him that meet the eyes?
Not every innocent looking man is innocent.
No be from my mouth you go hear say chameleon dey change colour. grin grin grin grin

You now resort to " WHAT IF".

I thought you even know what truly transpired between them.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by R0LL0N(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
She is looking for Mr Right, No man is perfect on Earth.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by marsup: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Nonexisting1:
So na ordinary bad attitude make this mumu girl cancel her wedding? This one never ready to marry. True true, women and common sense are big enemies. undecided
All women? Na man born you?
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

You now resort to " WHAT IF".

I thought you even know what truly transpired between them.
I do but I don tell you say no be from my mouth you go hear say chameleon dey change colour. grin grin grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Davash222(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I do but I don tell you say no be from my mouth you go hear say chameleon dey change colour. grin grin grin
You know nothing, john snow. grin

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

You know nothing, john snow. grin
Na so, you just want make I talk but I no go gree.
How're you doing this morning?
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by DrHighchief(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2021
E don do....
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by WordsMender(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
janedonez:
That lady may not be the one at fault.
Imagine how Alex boasted that he was In Oba during Obi Cubana Mum's burial to sexually devour any lady that comes that way. Which responsible lady would take that from her fiance

"Which responsible lady would take that from her fiance?"
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by WordsMender(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2021
majamajic:

Did u asked yourself , what's the bad attitude ?

"Did you ask yourself...?"
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by RPG2020(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Rice and beans is all i can say
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Davash222(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Na so, you just want make I talk but I no go gree.
How're you doing this morning?
Lol. Say it now or remain silent forever.

I'm good. You?

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:
After several years of dating, billing and squandering.. na few months to wedding you know say bad attitude be like flat tire??

If you check am well na she get that flat tire
As in eeeh the years spent together....Some ladies have serious problems beyond physical.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by chatinent: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Nollywood actors are scam.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Enyimbamercedes: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Is she saying that having someone put his pe.nis in another mans bum or taking a pen.is in his bum is a bad attitude?

Anyway sha...
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by victorazy(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
Same girl that said she will choose Alex over the richest man on earth cheesy cheesy

And the same girl that said people respect their privacy is now yanin in public domain, fetching ants fisted firewood.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Lazenby007(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Did you just say "ordinary bad attitude" ? For real?
I was about asking him the same question.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by MummyD2020(f): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Nonexisting1:

In ur mind now u made sense? Do u know bad attitudes come in various degrees? You are already calling her mumu without hearing the degree of the bad attitude. Typical nairalander hauling insults at people they can not even look at twice in real life. So she should jump and marry him because she is doing herself good abi? Another typical nairalander 's mentality. Look her well, shes not looking impoverished or look like she lacks the good things that life offers, so she has her right to chose. Because u will still blame her if anything happens tomorrow and leave the 'innocent 'man. Another typical nairalander 's mentality.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2021
dynamike:

Recently Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Girlfriend Now Former, Fancy Acholonu called off their wedding and deleted their joint page on Instagram.

The wedding was supposed to be in a few months time and almost every top personality in Nollywood had been planning for it.

It's better late than later, wedding don already dey ground but it's better than to later divorce him after 8 years and start to dey shalaye.

It's just that Nigerian ladies have been known to be a very confusing and confused breed.

Whatever makes either of them happy.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by walkingshadow911: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
somebody's son married simi without making noise bout it. whereas another person's son had been shouting chioma my lover since how many years now.

every malam with his own kettle

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Prettychild(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
dynamike:

She has been the only one talking, the guy has not said anything.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by AsawanaDgreat: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2021
See her neck like ostrich own
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by MufasaLion: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Abragidi:
This girl nah Mumu I swear...For Five (5) years you never knew he had bad attitude and you allowed him engage you, even planning wedding........I believe she is trying to paint Alex Bad..

Women can play Victim...!!this I know....

5 years?

How do people do it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by MufasaLion: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

It's better late than later, wedding don already dey ground but it's better than to later divorce him after 8 years and start to dey shalaye.

It's just that Nigerian ladies have been known to be a very confusing and confused breed.

Whatever makes either of them happy.

Females are confused creatures. Not just Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by dangoteinlaw: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

when girls can't extort a guy they make up excuses like this lol. I suspect the guy is not a simp as she expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.