Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée (39447 Views)

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
I think that girl is just insecure around the guy....she can't stand the attention he gets anyway she just saved both of them a lot of stress

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by aimmoney9: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Real reason is that Alex ekubo is in a gay relationship with Ik ogbonna
according to some verified reports
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Don't lie....the flatin0 had a micro dick. Wasn't good enough for you.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by ZooOga: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
hmmm, i'm guessing the escapades in the other room became boring. Anyway anoda notch on the belt of Bro Alexx and some mileage on the pretty girl. grin

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by talk2cletus: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
beautyhd:

Do you peeps type before thinking or what?

Its still people like you that will bash her for enduring nonsense in the future if she continues with the marriage and complains later about the ill treatments being meted out to her.
u dat know all what nonsense was she enduring, this gender ehn,
u cnt just jump into conclusion because she called off the wedding,,
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
But dem Bleep wellla sha
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Tinney104(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Aunty waka waka
Your memory be like makeup
E dey erase before you sleep at night shocked grin

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Prettychild(f): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
dynamike:
Alexx Ekubo Ex Girlfriend Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag

Recently Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Girlfriend Now Former, Fancy Acholonu called off their wedding and deleted their joint page on Instagram.

Tongues started wagging on why the sudden change.

The wedding was supposed to be in a few months time and almost every top personality in Nollywood had been planning for it.

No one knew why she had to call it off until now.

They both have moved on with their lives.

On why she had to end it, she has this to say.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CShdsZ-llQU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Paperbag:
Everyone has his or her demon ..

No one should be forced to manage a flat tire , marriage its a forever thing ..

Pick your poison wisely .

Meanwhile ,

I'm a Website & E-commerce Developer, Graphics Designer, Digital Marketer & ICT consultant

+8 years experience,
+389 websites,
+430 happy clients(Home & Abroad)
I don't have a demon.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Paperbag(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nuttella:
I don't have a demon.

Lie , stealing , bearing false witness , gluttony , covetousness and everything not of God you do is a specific demon .
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Gfskw: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why many of these girls stays single

And why I chose not to take my girlfriend serious . These hoess want everything for nothing

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Olumaeme: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nonexisting1:
So na ordinary bad attitude make this mumu girl cancel her wedding? This one never ready to marry. True true, women and common sense are big enemies. undecided

Wetin you dey talk?

Omo calm down!

Everybody with their choices!
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Cousin9999: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Indeed.
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by MrMacinterchi1: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
janedonez:
That lady may not be the one at fault.
Imagine how Alex boasted that he was In Oba during Obi Cubana Mum's burial to sexually devour any lady that comes that way. Which responsible lady would take that from her fiance
You missed quoted the guy. When you are reporting a speech, try to report what the speaker said , not what you think he said .
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Baraxer: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
My brother fear women
Re: Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Paperbag:

Lie , stealing , bearing false witness , gluttony , covetousness and everything not of God you do is a specific demon .

I don't live in any of those darkness, I am born of God and I have received the free gift of righteousness from our Lord Jesus Christ, my righteousness is of God.

1 John 2:29
If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Made Thierry Henry Sing In Yoruba Language And It Was So Beautiful (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.