Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators (4095 Views)

LASWA Rescues Stranded Boat Passengers (Video & Pictures). / LASWA Arrests Ferry Operator For Ferrying Passengers Without Life Jackets / Lagos State Govt Hands Over Bariga Waterfront Jetty To LASWA - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Lanrelagboi: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2021
The Lagos state waterways Authority LASWA has urge all waterways users in the state to be more safety conscious as the Agency begin it's Ember months safety awareness and sensitisation campaigns.

In a press statement released on Wednesday Sept.1st 2021 by LASWA General Manager Mr Oluwadamilola Emmanuel he urge Ferry Operators, Passengers, Fishermen, Dredgers and all other waterways users to always be wary of turbulent weather conditions and adhere strictly to rules and regulations on the waterways during this Embers months and at all times.

The GM urge boat operators to regularly ensure their ferries are in good condition before sailing while passengers are advised to always put on their life jackets before boarding a ferry.

Also in the press release, the GM hinted that the search and rescue unit of the agency is currently being upgraded with aquisition of sophisticated equipments and training of more personnels for emergency responses while a Central control room for real time monitoring of the entire Lagos waterways is also underway.

Mr Oluwadamilola added that the Lagos state government under Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu is committed to making the waterways a viable option for transportation in the state.

He concluded by soliciting the support of all stakeholders in the sector in achieving a clean safe and prosperous waterways in Lagos.
https://oyotoday.com/ember-months-laswa-issues-safety-caution-to-ferry-operators/

Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by goryorhal(m): 5:01am On Sep 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by kasim155: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2021
K
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy ember month to all nairaland, if God touches your heart gonout and show loves to those around you
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by gabazin080(m): 5:09am On Sep 02, 2021
our roads are bad but still safe than entering boat
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Yakhi84: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2021
I see Lagos state ferries and boats for conveying people yesterday and my mind cut.

Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by millie0: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2021
WhatsApp group for mobile online gamers.

Quote me or send an email.

Links below: first is for PES, the second is for COD and the last is for PUBG.

Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Keep safe out there guys,
Wel love you and your friends and family love you too.

[b]#WeDidOurPart

We Rise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Resurgent2016: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2021
nice n very proactive, kudos to Lages
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by fineboynl(m): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://oyotoday.com/ember-months-laswa-issues-safety-caution-to-ferry-operators/
lol. I thought it was only road safety giving embers months guidelines. As the road get really busy and all the movement here are there.
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Moz22: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Abi wetin I for talk now
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by whela(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Nothing is wrong with ember months.. that's how Nigerians jinxed those months with bad mouth....
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Painintheass221: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Lasawa

The monkey have issued instructions to marine demons.

What am I writing self.
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by OakConsultNG: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Good one.. Safety first.

Ensure the safety your business. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Authoreety: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2021
K
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by Offpoint1: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2021
I fly boat daily and it's the sweetest form of transportation... Second to horse riding on high speed.
Re: Ember Months: LASWA Issues Safety Caution To Ferry Operators by kinzation(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2021
post=105405335:
From all of us @[/b] : Keep safe out there guys,
Wel love you and your friends and family love you too.

[b]#WeDidOurPart

We Rise.

Like Garri ijebu tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed In Dubai / Shocking! My Mtn Line Works In London As T-mobile Uk. / 10 Countries It’s Crazy Easy To Immigrate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.