Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Only Fear Is That You'll Lose That Your Business Name To Someone Else. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Only Fear Is That You'll Lose That Your Business Name To Someone Else. (134 Views)

The ONLY GUIDE That You'll Ever Need For Consistent Sport Arbitrage Profiting / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Five Reasons Why You'll Lose Money In Ecommerce & Return To Your Village .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Only Fear Is That You'll Lose That Your Business Name To Someone Else. by Alhadady: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2021
My only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else.

In fact, why using a business name that you've not registered?

Have you contacted a CAC service provider to help you check if that business name you flip around in flyers, and banners if it's truly yours?

See, whether your business name has become a household name, if it's not registered yet with CAC the sad truth is that you're just wasting time, energy, and money to build another man's business.

Again, my only fear is that you'll lose that your business name to someone else, and this won't be a pleasant experience to behold at all.

What a waste of time, and resources building a business name, just to discover in the long run that you can't claim the name.

This experience will demoralize you!

09067097692 is my Business/Whatsapp contact.

/+2349067097692

Reach out now. Do not delay. Let's gossip about the registration of your business.

I'm a good gossiper!

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business May Be Failing But You Have No Idea / Make Money Trading Crypto With The Best Crypto Robot / $20 Bsc Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.