Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus (553 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by ExAngel007(f): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2021
An Abuja-based evangelist, Cyril Utomi has shared photos of a woman's hair attachment and makeup products he claimed they burnt together after the lady had an encounter with Jesus Christ during a church programme.

In the post shared on Facbook on Tuesday, August 31, Utomi said ''false hair, makeup, perfume, high heel shoes, jewelry, wedding rings and and ungodly dresses are all Jezebel properties.''

Read below...

''BURN YOUR IDOLS BEFORE THEY BURN YOU

After the Holiness International Minister's Conference organized by Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, HOREMOW in Abuja. A female minister from Rivers State, Nigeria had encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.

During the conference, conviction came on her. She first removed her earrings during the programme.

When we paid her a follow up visit yesterday, she handed over all her Hair Attachment and various make up materials for burning.

Pictures below are the items and the burning process. We give God the glory. Remember her in your prayers for courage of conviction and to stand firm against every opposition and persecution.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/nigerian-evangelist-burns-womans-wig-and-makeup-after-her-encounter-with-jesus-christ-says-false-hair-perfume-jewelry-high-heels-are-jezebel-properties.html

Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
ExAngel007:
An Abuja-based evangelist, Cyril Utomi has shared photos of a woman's hair attachment and makeup products he claimed they burnt together after the lady had an encounter with Jesus Christ during a church programme.

In the post shared on Facbook on Tuesday, August 31, Utomi said ''false hair, makeup, perfume, high heel shoes, jewelry, wedding rings and and ungodly dresses are all Jezebel properties.''
Yet another one deceived in the name of God . undecided

But seriously, Jesus Christ said give all you have to the poor- your wigs and makeup included - not burn them. By burning them you loose out on the opportunity to do exactly as Jesus Christ commands of those who will be worthy of Him . undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yet another one deceived in the name of God . undecided

But seriously, Jesus Christ said give all you have to the poor- your wigs and makeup included - not burn them. By burning them you loose out on the opportunity to do exactly as Jesus Christ commands of those who will be worthy of Him . undecided
So if I dey drink ogogoro and I have plenty bottle full with ogogoro for my house, along this line I come across Christ, pastor come tell me say ogogoro no good make dispose it, make I come carry the ogogoro bottles come give you make you dey drink the ogogoro dey go, abi?
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

So if I dey drink ogogoro and I have plenty bottle full with ogogoro for my house, along this line I come across Christ, pastor come tell me say ogogoro no good make dispose it, make I come carry the ogogoro bottles come give you make you dey drink the ogogoro dey go, abi?
God no tell anyone else say Ogogoro na sin. So you wey you dey listen to another man lie lie na your own foolishness. undecided

Ogogoro no be sin to me so please hand it over when you make the decision to submit your brain to a pastor man .... that way God can maybe bless you even in your foolishness. undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God no tell anyone else say Ogogoro na sin. So you wey you dey listen to another man lie lie na your own foolishness. undecided

Ogogoro no be sin to me so please hand it over when you make the decision to submit your brain to a pastor man .... that way God can maybe bless you even in your foolishness. undecided
Did know how many people that ogogoro has killed?
In short, anything that you think that can harm you or others don't give it out.
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ensure that the change is not just taking place outwardly but also inwardy which is the most important otherwise it wouldn't make much difference.

God bless.
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Did know how many people that ogogoro has killed?
In short, anything that you think that can harm you or others don't give it out.
Do you know how many people die in vehicle accidents every second of each day? Will you use that as reason nor to purchase or give a car to another? undecided

Do you know that if we all lived by fear, we would all sit in bed, and not even venture outside of our homes on any given day. undecided

God did not declare Ogogoro sin so i am not certain why you want to assume yourself Ogogoro rights manager for anyone other than your own self. You may not believe Ogogoro is right for you, but you have no right whatsoever, not even by God, to deny another man his Ogogoro. Let every man chose for himself. undecided

Almighty God made it clear in His command to you that you should give to those who don't have. Let them choose for themselves...not you choose for them. undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by kingxsamz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mental slavery. Being scared of what isn't really there.
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
So what if such a person could have a say in Political affairs of the state do you think he will be as tolerant as Boko Haram? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know how many people die in vehicle accidents every second of each day? Will you use that as reason nor to purchase or give a car to another? undecided

Do you know that if we all lived by fear, we would all sit in bed, and not even venture outside of our homes on any given day. undecided

God did not declare Ogogoro sin so i am not certain why you want to assume yourself Ogogoro rights manager for anyone other than your own self. You may not believe Ogogoro is right for you, but you have no right whatsoever, not even by God, to deny another man his Ogogoro. Let every man chose for himself. undecided

Almighty God made it clear in His command to you that you should give to those who don't have. Let them choose for themselves...not you choose for them. undecided
I see the kind of believer that you are, if to say you get church na to dey see many swagger for sunday from your church members be that.
I trust those male dogs, na to dey go hang around dey wait for kobojunkie church members to close from church, so that they will woo them.

Let assume say you be pastor and the name of your church na KOBOKOBO PRAYER MINISTRY and na ogogoro you dey use as Holly communion.
Dem girls dey use different kind of wigs, heavy makeups, sexy dressing and no hard copy Bible, na inside phone or laptop una dey read your Bible.

The church members will amugbo,ogbanje,alagbere,oni panshaga,elebo, and eletan
Kai kobojunkie your church go full o but na bunch of sinners go plenty there.

Me self come get my own church, any person I preach to and he accept Christ, all the bad habit and equipment of the bad habit, I go carry am come give your church members.

What are we friends for
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You dey see accident you no find wetin dey cause am pass, no be the ogogoro and co
I have already see the kind of preacher that you are so no need to drag word with you.
But for my own side o, I no see anything bad that the pastor did.
Something that can harm your church members you go come carry the thing go give another person, did that make sense to you undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I see the kind of believer that you are, if to say you get church na to dey see many swagger for sunday from your church members be that.
I trust those male dogs, na to dey go hang around dey wait for kobojunkie church members to close from church, so that they will woo them.

Let assume say you be pastor and the name of your church na KOBOKOBO PRAYER MINISTRY and na ogogoro you dey use as Holly communion.
Dem girls dey use different kind of wigs, heavy makeups, sexy dressing and no hard copy Bible, na inside phone or laptop una dey read your Bible.

The church members will amugbo,ogbanje,alagbere,oni panshaga,elebo, and eletan
Kai kobojunkie your church go full o but na bunch of sinners go plenty there.

Me self come get my own church, any person I preach to and he accept Christ, all the bad habit and equipment of the bad habit, I go carry am come give your church members.

What are we friends for
But Jesus Christ never asked anyone to build church businesses in His name to begin with, so why would I engage in that which is an abomination to God? undecided

When God has not made a thing, no man has authority to declare it so. Even then, no matter has authority to regulate any other man in the name of God. Jesus Christ is God's Law for individuals to live by, not for people to set up shop on and flog others about. undecided

Majority out there have been deceived in to embracing religion instead of Jesus Christ by Mogs, but know this, God will never reduce Himself to changing His Law in order to accept such filth. undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You dey see accident you no find wetin dey cause am pass, no be the ogogoro and co
I have already see the kind of preacher that you are so no need to drag word with you.
But for my own side o, I no see anything bad that the pastor did.
Something that can harm your church members you go come carry the thing go give another person, did that make sense to you undecided
The lady who burned her wigs and makeup is already well on her well to being roped in further by her pastor into Hell, the place where all those who chose the doctrines and traditions of their pastors, over the Truth of God, are expected to end in. - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

It is ofcourse not easy to see because these lies are meant to deceive people away from following the Truth of God by those who peddle them in the name of God. undecided

Is it that you think yourself smarter than your church member or something? Is that why you keep telling yourself that it is something that can harm your church member? undecided

Jesus Christ wey talk say if you get something and someone ask you for that something, make you give am to am... im dey stupid talk that one? undecided

When Jesus Christ talk say make you sell everything you have give am to the poor.... Jesus Christ come stupid when im dey talk that one? undecided

Are you somehow wiser than Jesus Christ when it comes to His own Kingdom? undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ never asked anyone to build church businesses in His name to begin with, so why would I engage in that which is an abomination to God? undecided

When God has not made a thing, no man has authority to declare it so. Even then, no matter has authority to regulate any other man in the name of God. Jesus Christ is God's Law for individuals to live by, not for people to set up shop on and flog others about. undecided

Majority out there have been deceived in to embracing religion instead of Jesus Christ by Mogs, but know this, God will never reduce Himself to changing His Law in order to accept such filth. undecided
You seat inside your comfort zone dey condemn people that are struggling to reach the sinners, anything dey do, you go just condemn them and you no comot go out go do your own preaching, na to dey disagree with the people wey dey try to do.

I beg go opun your own church jare , I want make we be partners in Christ, any spiritual garbage I go carry am come your church come dump am there.

We are going to be a good friends grin

I know say some people go dey envy us now grin

They will be like; see how pastor Adamgenaral just carry that yeye dress,makeup, wigs, carton of cigarette, crate of beer go give him friend kobojunkie grin
They will be like this angry
But me and you go be like this grin when we are handling and receiving these items to one another grin
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You seat inside your comfort zone dey condemn people that are struggling to reach the sinners, anything dey do, you go just condemn them and you no comot go out go do your own preaching, na to dey disagree with the people wey dey try to do.

I beg go opun your own church jare , I want make we be partners in Christ, any spiritual garbage I go carry am come your church come dump am there.

We are going to be a good friends grin

I know say some people go dey envy us now grin

They will be like; see how pastor Adamgenaral just carry that yeye dress,makeup, wigs, carton of cigarette, crate of beer go give him friend kobojunkie grin
They will be like this angry
But me and you go be like this grin when we are handling and receiving these items to one another grin
God Himself did not send these men out in His name so of what use is this so-called struggle to reach sinners to Him? NONE! undecided

These men are instead struggling for their own kingdoms and they do this by dragging down the name of God , and God is the one who condemns their actions, not me - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 . So try to get it right, I am not the one who judges these men but God who did over 2000 years ago. I am simply here pointing this out to you since you still refuse to honor God's Word in these things. undecided

Again, I can't open a church because God did not ask anyone to do any such thinh in His name to begin with. You need to make a decision to begin to trust and Obey God as you continue to ignore God's Word so you can continue to push man's agenda where God is concerned. undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God Himself did not send these men out

Again, I can't open a church because God did not ask anyone to do any such thinh in His name to begin with. You need to make a decision to begin to trust and Obey God as you continue to ignore God's Word so you can continue to push man's agenda where God is concerned. undecided
Number one, God is sending people out to reach to some people

Number two,
Partnership go bad undecided
Now I have no option than to burn all these wigs and makeups just as the pastor did, that is, if I win a soul be that o
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Number one, God is sending people out to reach to some people

Number two,
Partnership go bad undecided
Now I have no option than to burn all these wigs and makeups just as the pastor did, that is, if I win a soul be that o
Sure, God sends those who belong to Him out , but God will never ask anyone to do anything that is against His Word - you forget that He is a faithful God. undecided

So, when you chose to burn what you have rather than give it to those who don't have. What you do is spit in God's face, suggesting you know better than Him where your neighbor is concerned. Do not be deceived into thinking you can do that and be welcomed by God - that will never happen. undecided
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Adamgeneral12: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sure, God sends those who belong to Him out , but God will never ask anyone to do anything that is against His Word - you forget that He is a faithful God. undecided

So, when you chose to burn what you have rather than give it to those who don't have. What you do is spit in God's face, suggesting you know better than Him where your neighbor is concerned. Do not be deceived into thinking you can do that and be welcomed by God - that will never happen. undecided
Number one, you don believe say God they send some people out

Number two, no give bad thing out to some one, that one self na another offence entirely
Re: Nigerian Evangelist Burns Woman's Wig And Makeup After Her Encounter With Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Number one, you don believe say God they send some people out

Number two, no give bad thing out to some one, that one self na another offence entirely
I don't believe Jesus Christ said we should preach His Truth to those in the world, yet here I spend my days preaching to you and others around the world? undecided

Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ explicitly tell you this rule that cancels His other commandments that we give All(regardless of whether we personally think it good or bad)? undecided

(1) (Reply)

"When My Heart Is Overwhelmed: Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I." / To Those Who Refuse To Listen To The Holy Prophet Sent To Them. / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.