Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju (16175 Views)

Abdullahi Sule: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari More When He Leaves Office / Buhari More Incompetent Than Ministers He Sacked, Sleeping As Nigeria Burns / Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by anungangampu: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
This one loud o

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by ITbomb(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
toobusy:
You are embarrassing that word "incompetence" by using it to qualify that man.
You are right, incompetence means, someone has tried to do a job and it is not satisfactory. Bubu does not even know he has a job to do, all he cares about is grazing route
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by EternalBeing: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmm..
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Resurgent2016: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
toobusy:

If that man had any shame and self-respect he should have resigned.

Not surprising though, he has the likes of , arrewa, madridguy and others without shame or self-respect themselves to cheer him on with false praises

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Fxwarrior: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by bjtinz: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lol! I hear say DSS dey do press up
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by english1234567: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
You're right. Disaster should be a better word
toobusy:
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
I tell people that Buhari is on an ego trip.
He wakes up every morning and says: "They thought I would never be president after contesting three times. Now, I am a two-time president. Thank you to Yoruba people. In fact, I will give their son an appointment next week."

He goes back to sleep. If the country is burning, he doesn't care. Later, he will publish a press release, saying he's shocked to hear about the incident. Afterwards, he returns to sleep. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Thunderfayayou: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404017751082556&id=100044230039479

Someone said a real Cow as President would been better than that wasted Vegetable in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amy1986:
job vacancy as a Chinese interpreter needed urgently contact me now.. 09011206027
mee chon lee
hope I’m qualified

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Crossroad1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
What is Deji Adeyanju's day time job outside Twitter and social media ? Tweeting is not a career or job and so where does he work, what job or career is he into? It's preposterous when lazy and idle folks with no clear source of livelihood begin to call others with job and verifiable career lazy. Deji Adeyanju can raise the moral bar by first having a job or career, tweeting is not a job or career and talk is cheap.
influencers make money online, their job requires them to be online all the time

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
The most incompetent president.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by debetmx(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
I "secondus" the statement that "Buhari is far more incompetent than the ministers he sacked.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by skales67(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
He's right!

The only president who just wanted to be president for the sake of being president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Southeast21: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
#BuhariMustResign.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by TruthinAction: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
We Nigerians are the foolish and gullible people on earth. In addition, this nation is full of cowards who cannot boldly tell the truth. Do we have a President? Is the man in Aso Rock the Buhari we voted for? Are the cabals not the ones ruling this country? Are we not aware that this FG is aiding the herdsmen killing people everywhere?
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
There is no time OUR dear president is mentioned and you see 90% or 70% good reviews about Him....At least 50% you would never see...If nah App for playstore them for don delete am.....God save us from this...I never expected what am seeing happening in the country...I never voted for this.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Babaken(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Komnbo:
Deji should watch his mouth
or else if worse come to worst na DSS or EFCC go end which will make the matter go more viral.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Bizibi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
That ex agriculture minister is at the same level with buhari's incompetence. A ministry meant for agriculture awarded a contract to build a mosque,nor be mumu be that.....
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by slowice(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
This one is still praising the ode, using incompetent to qualify something abysmal sounds like praise singing to me.

Between bubu and deep blue Sea.... I be chilling with some fking whales mehn.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by revived: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people who are here should warn this tout from one condemned Park in iragbiji to stop insulting our darling president... or else??

Same iragbiji
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Mayeldah(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
No be lie.

Buhari is a disaster cum terrorist!
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by BigMoneyeye: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
There is more to the sacking than meets the eye
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
SHAMELESS HAS GONE INTO HIDING. CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by ExtraVioment: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
I couldn't agree more.

He is the most incompetent person in Nigeria. And even the world.

Leader of borrowers, that one na leader.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by ComeToJesus: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404017751082556&id=100044230039479

Deji is always getting it right. Bubu is a headless anathema that has set Nigeria on a reverse gear of three decades.

Above all, most Nigerians are politically foolish, socially inclined and economically intelligent.

Their political foolishness has made them the bottom scrapers around the world with the exception of a few professionals in America and Europe especially in medicine and academics.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Ugonna62: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:
grin
Let me laugh a bit...... No need to let 9ja matter give you headache

Anyway, I buy used inverter batteries, condemned batteries, scrapped batteries.
And we pick up anywhere in 9ja
Contact below on signature
i have one for sale in kado estate abuja
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Abiboss: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
temitope27:
u re out of ur mind
Eni tori e ti daru
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by lonipeter(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amy1986:
job vacancy as a Chinese interpreter needed urgently contact me now.. 09011206027

I get person o
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Agbebakun22: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amy1986:

In Lagos
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can't argue with a word here
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by effort1: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people who are here should warn this tout from one condemned Park in iragbiji to stop insulting our darling president... or else??

Are you now abusing Tinubu's town?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs / Disquiet In APC Over Plot To Throw Open Presidential Ticket / Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.