Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju (16261 Views)

Abdullahi Sule: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari More When He Leaves Office / Buhari More Incompetent Than Ministers He Sacked, Sleeping As Nigeria Burns / Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by effort1: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
HellAnus:
Even , sirjamo, monogamy and others will agree with Deji on this. Buhari is a disaster and calling him incompetent is like promotion for him. Niggar is worse than that.

Among the three of them, sirjamo is the worst zombie. Even mannabbgrills has relegated himself to sexuality and romance sections out of shame.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by effort1: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Deji? They are coming for you...

This picture looks like sirjamo, the blind hailer.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Sirjamo: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
effort1:

Among the three of them, sirjamo is the worst zombie. Even mannabbgrills has relegated himself to sexuality and romance sections out of shame.
Alaye, the people that are doing you in your village deserve Grammy, they're doing a great job.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by kudinkarfe: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
God knows why he gave Buhari leadership of this country and nobody can question God. This is what the Bible said:1 Timothy 2:1-2 - I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

1 Peter 2:17 - Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.Romans 13:1 - Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Jeremiah 29:7 - Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.

2 Chronicles 7:14 - if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by effort1: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Alaye, the people that are doing you in your village deserve Grammy, they're doing a great job.

Lolz. Unfortunately for you, you are even the one doing yourself. So, your problem has no solution.

You would have used your own hands to destiny the destiny of your children before you realise how foolish you are
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Jaysnowkid: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oil dey your head my brother.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by TechCapon(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
What is Deji Adeyanju's day time job outside Twitter and social media ? Tweeting is not a career or job and so where does he work, what job or career is he into? It's preposterous when lazy and idle folks with no clear source of livelihood begin to call others with job and verifiable career lazy. Deji Adeyanju can raise the moral bar by first having a job or career, tweeting is not a job or career and talk is cheap.
mumu, go after the message and leave the messenger

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by dyangprof(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amy1986:
job vacancy as a Chinese interpreter needed urgently contact me now.. 09011206027

****Also, experienced Security Patrol Supervisors required in a corporate Government approved Security company.

Interested applicants should talk to me through dyoungprof14@gmail.com

_Qualification: BSC/HND
_Applicant must have Driving and Motorcycles experience
_Location: Maryland, Lagos
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Sikariyelwa: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
No be lie
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Sparkd(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
What do u mean?

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Brushstrokes20: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Spot on!.... The lifeless daddy of brainless buffoons is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by shiffynaani(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Princedapace:
That man can't win any elective position in any country with high literacy rate and sound citizens.

He can only win in Nigeria due to the fact that more Nigerians are mentally unstable, improperly educated, extremely poor, and blinded by religion and ethnic bias.
These are the factors that made him win coupled with other state sponsored factors.
If u had a business, u can't employ him if he comes for interview. The man is not sound mentally and extremely backward. Sit him down and ask him basic questions, he won't answer properly.
And worse, he surrounded him self with mentally slow humans because of ethnic and religious affiliations.
respect for this sir

When wise men are talking, you will surely know

1 Like

Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by FreeStuffsNG: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
TechCapon:
mumu, go after the message and leave the messenger
Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will keep reporting you until you learn how to pass on your message without toxic insolence from your upbringing .
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by prof12(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
This one na hatred
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Blackdisciple(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
True talk oo
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by CondemnBattery(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ugonna62:
i have one for sale in kado estate abuja

What's the amps of your battery
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Ugonna62: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:

What's the amps of your battery
530A
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Gfskw: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
True
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by CondemnBattery(f): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ugonna62:
530A

I'm not sure there's any battery of such.

However, can you send me the pics on Whatsapp via the numbers on my signature below?
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by gidado14(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404017751082556&id=100044230039479
contest lets vote for you na make we see how many women you go Bleep for villa
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by ngreel(f): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people who are here should warn this tout from one condemned Park in iragbiji to stop insulting our darling president... or else??
thunder will fire you naa
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by gidado14(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404017751082556&id=100044230039479
contest lets vote for you na make we see how many women you go f*ck for villa
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Okoroawusa: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
And someone will say that there is no freedom of speech...

Deji, 2023 is coming...
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Psoul(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
LilyColin:
Walahi, the lifeless bigot in Aso Rock doesn't know he is the most useless unexposed president in the whole wide world.

He knows that he is useless but he just doesn't know what to do with/to himself.
Himself is so confused about himself.
It's as bad as dat.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Psoul:

He knows that he is useless but he just doesn't know what to do with/to himself.
Himself is so confused about himself.
It's as bad as dat.
Person wey achieve pass my papa, I no fit call that kind person Useless, or will You be saying daddy you are a failure?
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by SweetiliciousD: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
HellAnus:
Even , sirjamo, monogamy and others will agree with Deji on this. Buhari is a disaster and calling him incompetent is like promotion for him. Niggar is worse than that.

Cilicmarin
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Splashme: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Aswear
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Psoul(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Person wey achieve pass my papa, I no fit call that kind person Useless, or will You be saying daddy you are a failure?

So u mean that if the opportunity given to this man was given to your father, you father will achieve less than this man?
If that is the case, then your father deserve to be called useless.
I am sorry to say this, but it's the fact.
Re: Buhari More Incompetent Than The 2 Ministers He Sacked - Deji Adeyanju by Aketi2: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Deji is right. Buhari lacks capacity to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. Its the greed of the Slave Master of Lagos politics that repackaged him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of UNIABUJA Staff Demand N300million Ransom – Source / President Goodluck Jonathan And Gov Ortom Meet Behind Closed Doors / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.